2 Hander Blues

Paladin
There are no Int 2 handers in BFA raids!! I am so sad, all my gorgeous transmog, gone......
you can still use your artifact mogs over any weapons. However, i doubt you can use anything but it.
There is actually one two handed weapon I used for a while on my holy paladin but thats the only one I've seen. It's called Plundered Firegeode Mace. 222-286 damage (70.6 mps) +835 Int, +293 stam, no armor + and comes with +68 haste and +117 Mastery. Not the best weapon due to it being a Blue.
Yeah, it's too bad they haven't made weapons multi-stat like armor, that changes based on your spec.
I think blizz said it might be possible to transmog the 2h skin on the 1h and shield. I forget which Q&A I heard that from.
Glad we can still mog the Silverhand. Though I don't understand why they just throw away the 2 hander idea that they pushed so hard in Legion.

Totally agree the Str/Int swap should be implemented .
well now I know to hunt for 1h and shield transmog so thanks for the heads up
07/05/2018 07:59 PMPosted by Akusokuzan
I think blizz said it might be possible to transmog the 2h skin on the 1h and shield. I forget which Q&A I heard that from.

Id like this to be true. But i can see where id have problems. I enjoyed the concept of the legion holy pally.
the only 2hand weapon we'll have access too in legion is our crappy artifact mace, the easiest solution would be to just add an ugly reskin strength/int 2hand weapon onto a mythic boss's loot table so we could have an option that would be viable all expansion thanks to the mythic+ system. simple
Ya it's a bummer. I grew attached to the 2h holy look, not the artifact appearances though. Wierd they did 2h for an expansion and going back to 1h and shield. I wish they would open up all 2h weapon to xmog over 1h and shield other than just the artifact appearances. I personally did not like the silver hand appearances.
That's a bummer. I was digging the 2h holy.

On the bright side, my 1h and shield xmog looks better than my 2h :)