Worgen Straightback, Druid Form, Priest Tank

General Discussion
I've never played worgen or mained a druid but I think a couple things would be awesome:

1. Worgen Straight Back - orcs can do it, so can we.
2. Worgen Feral Cat Form - similar to WoD Man Cat, but a Werewolf. I would reroll in a second.

Also on my mind for a long time has been a Caster Tank, ideally a Priest. They could change into a Void/Light Tank form similar to the NPC champion "Sol". Could be the first mid ranged tank that could have a deathgrip type void spell, AoE heals (Holy Nova), and other Priest specific Defensives. I think it would really bring something new to the game! And make me main priest once again! XD
First two sound kinda interesting, but a tank priest is basically a paladin.
07/04/2018 09:55 PMPosted by Rematch
I've never played worgen or mained a druid but I think a couple things would be awesome:

1. Worgen Straight Back - orcs can do it, so can we.
2. Worgen Feral Cat Form - similar to WoD Man Cat, but a Werewolf. I would reroll in a second.

Also on my mind for a long time has been a Caster Tank, ideally a Priest. They could change into a Void/Light Tank form similar to the NPC champion "Sol". Could be the first mid ranged tank that could have a deathgrip type void spell, AoE heals (Holy Nova), and other Priest specific Defensives. I think it would really bring something new to the game! And make me main priest once again! XD

The whole point of the worgen hunch is to make them feel like a feral beast. You ruin that by getting rid of the hunch.

Also, the wolf form is a forbidden druidic form that chips away at one’s sanity and common sense, replacing it with animalistic violent instincts. A big part of the worgen starting zone story involves the night elves helping the gilneans repress their newfound animal instincts
07/04/2018 10:49 PMPosted by Halston
The whole point of the worgen hunch is to make them feel like a feral beast. You ruin that by getting rid of the hunch.

I think that fists their whole motif is the hunchback....

They would look really weird with a straight back.