I can’t stand these Lightforged..

General Discussion
They walk around like “oooh, look at my yellow tattoos! Look at my golden elekk!”

What? You think because you’re shinier than I am that makes you better than me!?

Well you’re not! Humility is beautiful, people.

“Watch me drop an anvil out of the air!” Well that ain’t gonna do you any good as a mage is it? Did you ever think of that?!

Regular Draenei are just as good as Lightforged! :(
Many would argue they are even better, with their healing racial.
the light is total cheese.
I have more fun swinging my axes at them as well, sorry
06/21/2018 07:58 AMPosted by Nawtee

What? You think because you’re shinier than I am that makes you better than me!?

Yes.

No.
Wait until we get the rest of the rainbow... then we can have a full set of Power Ranger Goats!

(puts out a lovely little tray of cookies and cheese straws for all to enjoy)
*frowns*
Its the "yellow bellied sneetches" all over again.
Our glowy bits add to our awesome score. It’s ok to be jealous.

06/21/2018 08:03 AMPosted by Bodywrecker
I have more fun swinging my axes at them as well, sorry

Son I’ve had TV Crits for more than your hp sit down.
Can’t beat the og Draenei.
06/21/2018 08:04 AMPosted by Ynarri

Yes.

No.

Leper gnomes would make a better allied race than these ostentatious wanna-be’s...
*giggle*
Regular Draenei are just as good as Lightforged!

I dunno, Lightforged have a bit of a spicy, belly-warming quality to them that regular draenei don't have.
06/21/2018 08:08 AMPosted by Nawtee
06/21/2018 08:04 AMPosted by Ynarri

Yes.

No.

Leper gnomes would make a better allied race than these ostentatious wanna-be’s...

No.
The Lightforged Draenei are evil.

One day I saw one with an IC that said "Kill all Kaldorei" and I was like "Dude, you arrived yesterday and want to start killing people? Go behave like an Orc to Orgrimmar, please."

And not all that, they ONLY joined the Alliance to force their religion on other people. I SAW a LF Draenei in skimpy armor trying to convince a Warlock to leave his demons if he wanted to advance with her.

The depravity that Turalyon brought to the Alliance is sickening and disgusting.

And ANduin? Fine thanks. Allowing these shiny beasts do whatever they want. But he has not seen what I've seen... And I've seen a lot coming from them.

Elune is telling me a lot of things coming from them too. Not good things.
/hairflip
Ynarri, quit just saying yes or no!

One day I saw one with an IC that said "Kill all Kaldorei" and I was like "Dude, you arrived yesterday and want to start killing people? Go behave like an Orc to Orgrimmar, please."

And not all that, they ONLY joined the Alliance to force their culture on other people. I SAW a LF Draenei in skimpy armor trying to convince a Warlock to leave his demons if he wanted to advance with her.

The depravity that Turalyon brought to the Alliance is sickening and disgusting.

And ANduin? Fine thanks. Allowing these shiny beasts do whatever they want.

People have absolutely NO idea how to RP Lightforged Draenei. Are they devout? Sure, but they're not fanatical and they don't force their culture onto others. The worst thing we hear of is that Xe'ra imprisoned Alleria after she delved into the Void. But after that? They have no problem working alongside her. They have no problem working with the fel-infused Illidan who literally murdered their god. And they have no problem working with the fel-tainted Krokul led by Hatuun. In fact, we never see any "Lightforged Broken."

If the Lightforged were really all about forcing their culture on others, then we would see a hell of a lot of instances of lightforged creatures. As it stands, we see one human and one Nathrezim, and that's it. Lightforged are arguably one of the most tolerant religious bodies in WoW lore at the moment, but people who RP them seem to have them confused with the Lightbound from Alternate Draenor, who actually are forcing their religion onto the Orcish population.

They're not the same thing, though.
lets hug guys, bring it in.
06/21/2018 08:18 AMPosted by Rorrand

And not all that, they ONLY joined the Alliance to force their culture on other people. I SAW a LF Draenei in skimpy armor trying to convince a Warlock to leave his demons if he wanted to advance with her.

And ANduin? Fine thanks. Allowing these shiny beasts do whatever they want.

People have absolutely NO idea how to RP Lightforged Draenei. Are they devout? Sure, but they're not fanatical and they don't force their culture onto others. The worst thing we hear of is that Xe'ra imprisoned Alleria after she delved into the Void. But after that? They have no problem working alongside her. They have no problem working with the fel-infused Illidan who literally murdered their god. And they have no problem working with the fel-tainted Krokul led by Hatuun. In fact, we never see any "Lightforged Broken."

If the Lightforged were really all about forcing their culture on others, then we would see a hell of a lot of instances of lightforged creatures. As it stands, we see one human and one Nathrezim, and that's it. Lightforged are arguably one of the most tolerant religious bodies in WoW lore at the moment, but people who RP them seem to have them confused with the Lightbound from Alternate Draenor, who actually are forcing their religion onto the Orcish population.

They're not the same thing, though.

So if we kill all of the Light whatevers it would not matter right?