Please revert frenzied regen.

Druid
The title says it all.
Having it on the GCD feels so incredibly bad combined with the threat changes.

They dramatically increase the pacing of tanking in BFA with the introduction of perma skittish. You are literally spamming taunt on cooldown now. Having to stop the battle with threat to self heal while other tanks do it passively or combined with a part of their rotation is just wrong game design.
On the Gcd and changed from 50% of incoming damage to a flat %.
06/29/2018 05:09 PMPosted by Moonsauce

They dramatically increase the pacing of tanking in BFA with the introduction of perma skittish. You are literally spamming taunt on cooldown now. Having to stop the battle with threat to self heal while other tanks do it passively or combined with a part of their rotation is just wrong game design.

Planned on coming back and maining bear tank for BFA... this doesn't give me much hope o_O
I haven't read any rationale behind the change. Currently Frenzied Regen has some skill involved and a flat heal is not only a huge nerf but much less interesting gameplay.

Why is hardly anyone talking about this. This and the loss of healing touch/nourish/abundance build is big news. Rise up my animal brothers!
07/02/2018 01:03 PMPosted by Iniax
Why is hardly anyone talking about this. This and the loss of healing touch/nourish/abundance build is big news. Rise up my animal brothers!

cause druids to busy asking for useless minor glyphs, complaining about about how the orca form has horns and outdated boomkin forms, and qqing about transmog system for artifacts in bfa. and im still seeing qq about the class flight form

Druid used to be the love of my life for almost 12 years but never seen such a scatter minded group. I would come and try to discuss issues with class and thread would shoot to bottom of page with " why cant we have minor glyph for old wrath" having 100s of replies.

i hope the druid community the best, but after seeing how the dk class came together after the removal of Pillar or Frost and got it back. Im going to give another class a try come BFA. hope you guys get all the minor glyphs yall want
06/29/2018 05:09 PMPosted by Moonsauce

Only and lfr raider would think the threat changes are perma skittish. The threat change only affects the bad players that don’t know how to tab target and keep threat on all the mobs.

This is how tanking used to be and I’m not talking tbc or vanilla it was like this in cata.
Playing the threat game is a good thing. Losing an interesting CD for a base % cd is not a good thing.

Frenzied regen should stay the same as it's Legion version.
I hate the live Frenzied Regen. It rarely seems to do any healing at all for me. A small percentage of a huge hit is not as good as a decent percentage of my health pool.

Admittedly, I haven't tried it on PTR, but the numbers I have gone with since WoD bear out that this is better.
07/02/2018 01:03 PMPosted by Iniax

cause druids to busy asking for useless minor glyphs, complaining about about how the orca form has horns and outdated boomkin forms, and qqing about transmog system for artifacts in bfa. and im still seeing qq about the class flight form

Druid used to be the love of my life for almost 12 years but never seen such a scatter minded group. I would come and try to discuss issues with class and thread would shoot to bottom of page with " why cant we have minor glyph for old wrath" having 100s of replies.

i hope the druid community the best, but after seeing how the dk class came together after the removal of Pillar or Frost and got it back. Im going to give another class a try come BFA. hope you guys get all the minor glyphs yall want

Yeah, a lot of the same people must also play DK’s because they have the same issue and won’t shut up about 2hand frost
FR will never be used in dungeon or raid content due to the wait time on the gcd taking up a potential dps ability. Why would you wait to press a heal when you can rely on a healer and press a dps ability instead? FR is now a dead ability. They really screwed up on this.
It isn't just the GCD people! The design of the ability changing from healing a % of incoming damage from the last 5 sect to a flat % is a way bigger nerf.
Wrong forum to ask. This is a player to player sever. Why don’t people know that blizz made this to stop actual mail flooding. Google it. It says that these are not allowed to be read by dv’s or anyone who can change. They will lose their job if they post.

This is now my he completely of the players in a normal pug

You are asking players that mainly do lfr and call it raid or people who do radumb bgs and call it Pvp.
Go ask your mom. Serious. It would be more benificial and help others at the same time
07/08/2018 09:28 PMPosted by Díscharge
Go ask your mom. Serious. It would be more benificial and help others at the same time
You should stop posting