I Transferred to Alliance Tonight

General Discussion
Decided to take advantage of weekend discount for transfers.

1. Worgen are amazing, I never knew what I was missing. I will never use a mount again (especially because of pathfinder).

2. Even with CRZ, quest hubs are pretty vacant. Alliance side in Dalaran had 1 person in it. And I mean the whole alliance side, from the fishing well to the Transmog.

3. Gear sets are clearly designed on human skeletons. Everything looks normal on them. Judgement set looks like it was meant specifically for that skeleton.

4. Maybe Im regretting making my Monk a gnome. I thought it was a revelation, but apparently there is no other kind.

5. Happy to see a lot more people playing tank and healer alliance side. Boy that was a pain on Horde. 250 dps queueing for Tomb of Sargeras, 4 tanks and 6 healers. Seriously, I counted the wait time and crunched the numbers. Those are the averages. Believe what I say.

6. Stormwind looks amazing, Darnassus seems to look even worse than it did in 2004. I'm not mad its going. Sorry, not sorry.

7. Why don't more people play Worgen?

8. Every single moronic Blood Elf Warlock I see I'm going to chase down like a dog and sit on their corpse. Oh yes, I stayed on the same server just to rid the world of your stupidity.

Having fun so far!

[Edit: Take a good look at that class, race, and portrait with the achievement points.]
06/22/2018 09:46 PMPosted by Dotarsojat
8. Every single moronic Blood Elf Warlock I see I'm going to chase down like a dog and sit on their corpse. Oh yes, I stayed on the same server just to rid the world of your stupidity.
Feeling is mutual, Taure... eh gnome monk
Worgen are pretty cool (be sure to make a /roar macro, seriously). Running wild is fun, but HOLY MACKERAL does it just not work for clothies. I'm sorry, I know this is all magical fantasy land, but how the heck does something run on all fours in a robe?!?

Also, they don't make a noise for the /howl emote, what the heck? Even tauren /moo. I am disappointed.
“Why aren’t more people playing Worgen?”

Slouch and ugly.
Farewell brother. Lok'tar
Stormwind is a very functional city, it's true. Glad you're having fun.
You gave up being a majestic Tauren to become a gnome? I hope you know what you're doing...
Oh this is a rare sight. A character in the process of changing. Tauren picture with "gnome monk" huh.

On the other side, I can't wait to see the improvements they will do to Worgen. Also, boralus is so much better to find stuff in than Zuldazar. I get lost in zuldazar as well as it has a "same" sorta vibe and a bit annoying to navigate. It's a really nice place, don't get me wrong. love the jungle, Just gotta take flight paths everywhere in the city especially when you want to go back to the top for quests.
06/22/2018 09:55 PMPosted by Momimfotm
You gave up being a majestic Tauren to become a gnome? I hope you know what you're doing...

Indeed. Though I command you for joining us do be aware that there are some uncouth people out there who think it's "fun" to try and punt you. Or eat you. Or sacrifice you to the horrible Old God behind RNG to increase their luck.

And their not just on the Horde side.
06/22/2018 10:03 PMPosted by Brinnie
06/22/2018 09:55 PMPosted by Momimfotm

Indeed. Though I command you for joining us do be aware that there are some uncouth people out there who think it's "fun" to try and punt you. Or eat you. Or sacrifice you to the horrible Old God behind RNG to increase their luck.

And their not just on the Horde side.

So true.... punt!
A Tauren squeezing into a gnome costume must have been quite a challenge. Just hope the zipper doesn't break when you're out in public.
06/22/2018 09:51 PMPosted by Nahtee

Slouch and ugly.

GRR >:[

I imagined this as you running up to them like a happy golden retriever and licking them to death.
Well, for what it's worth, the Horde gained a convert here. I was Eddard, a human hunter, but then a few weeks back I joined the ranks of the Forsaken.

There's just something... cool about an undead hunter that works for me, that didn't work on any other hunter I played.
06/22/2018 09:51 PMPosted by Nahtee

Slouch and ugly.

You. I will eat you first.
4. Maybe Im regretting making my Monk a gnome. I thought it was a revelation, but apparently there is no other kind.

You made the right choice.
Why don't more people play Worgen?

My bank alt is worgen. But to answer your question how long have we been asking for updates to our models?
Worgen are awesome

Worgen male /roar > *.roar*
Just another arrow in my tauren's quiver.
Worgen are amazing
yes we are.