<Villains> Casual Raiding LFM

Quel'dorei and Sen'jin
<Villains> Horde, Sen'Jin is a new casual guild recruiting for BFA and Legion clean up. We are experienced players looking for DPS and Healers who enjoy PVE content. We are all mature and friendly people and we will strive to make sure that only cool people are in our guild. Accepting new players of all levels. We will raid on Tues/Wed at 7p Pacific. More raiding groups will be created when we have more people.
Still recruiting! Feel free to add my battletag ixisharks#1468 if you have questions or are interested.
The core group of this guild have been together for 10 plus years. We (cept me, I'm an eternal noob) are very experienced at raiding and have an overall good understanding of the game. We are also all adults that are very friendly and welcoming. No raging, calling out or making someone feel bad, we offer help and guidance instead.

Several people have joined this core group over the years and have become part of the family. We're not hardcore, but we do like to push content. If this sounds like a fit for you, please /who villains and ask for someone in charge.

We look forward to gaming with you.
ixisharks#1468
07/29/2018 12:43 PMPosted by Frankol
ixisharks#1468
do you guys want combine ur guild to mine?
07/30/2018 07:05 PMPosted by Shadowmoocow
07/29/2018 12:43 PMPosted by Frankol
ixisharks#1468
do you guys want combine ur guild to mine?

Thanks for the offer but we are not in a position where we would need to merge. We have enough players for raiding in BFA and are looking to expand.
Still looking to add DPS to our raid group! Add me on bnet ixisharks#1468
Add me on bnet