Druid Controversy

Druid
1 2 3 7 Next
Now that Druids are shaping up to be one of the worst classes in BFA across all roles; melee dps, ranges dps, healing, and tanking.

What will you be rerolling to? Or if your sticking it out, why?
Balance is going to be good, and so is resto. IDK where you saw that

You posted this exact message on MMOChampian. Why do you think Druids are one of the worst classes?
What's prompting this? I've heard reports that Feral regen is a hare sluggish and Guardian lost a lot and gained little, but that doesn't sound like an outlier from anyone else.

Also, hi druids.

Edit: Read around a little, and it seems the consensus is meh, at best. So...don't recant my comment, necessarily, but I'm curious for a more detailed reasoning.
Guardian Druids - By every expert ranked last for tanks, lowest damage, most boring, utility gutted, even BR costs 30 rage

Restoration Druid - Survivability gutted, hots (rejuv 15 sec wtf heals less than spammable PWS) gutted, mobility gutted, utility gutted (cast time on brez c'mon), cooldown tranquility gutted with cast time.. even holy priests offer more utility for a raid now and parity+ on raid cooldowns.

Feral Druid - people real about this role play a rogue- all three are better, offer more utility and are more viable.

Balance - got re-worked looks "decent" on PTR... but given blizzards history with balance id be skeptical once tuning happens.

so at best out of four specs balance is "decent" looking for bfa.

yeah- I'm really frustrated as ive invested so much in mine
I dunno man...
I'll be maining druid in bfa :>
06/28/2018 01:04 PMPosted by Jaewalk
I can't imagine you've invested that much time at level 43.

06/28/2018 11:52 AMPosted by Habskilla

You posted this exact message on MMOChampian. Why do you think Druids are one of the worst classes?
They also keep making new threads here every week trashing every Druid spec in BFA. They probably haven't even tested them.
I play what I enjoy, and what I enjoy is the Druid class. Highs or Lows, I always stay with my Druid; chasing after FotM isn't my idea of fun. :) ♥
Feral Druid - people real about this role play a rogue- all three are better, offer more utility and are more viable.

Can a rogue heal, tank, or become a caster?

Sure, if you were trying to have a stealth/stun/burst comparison, rogue is better, but the variety and convenience that druid offers is pretty unique. If you ONLY wanted to be Feral, you might have a point, but even then, Feral can still off heal and cast ranged spells and whatnot. It's just different.

I'll be maining this character in BfA.
06/28/2018 11:50 AMPosted by Dagimar
Balance is going to be good, and so is resto. IDK where you saw that

Good to know because that's why I rolled this toon for BFA... resto and balance off.
I can't imagine you've invested that much time at level 43.

I LOL'ed.

Bravo!

Just realized that the level 43 is also the OP... a troll... druid.
I play my druid for balance and what I have seen so far I'm in love with.

I may also dab into the other specs but as I haven't really played them much previously I dont have a comparison so I will probably enjoy them
...I can't imagine you've invested that much time at level 43.

I LOL'ed.

Bravo!

RIIIGHT Because I have 110 of every class. Enjoy playing your trash druid in BFA
06/28/2018 07:12 PMPosted by Jaewalk
Enjoy playing your trash druid in BFA

alot of effort for someone that dislikes a class....i mean go on to another class i think we will survive without you playing a druid
06/28/2018 07:12 PMPosted by Jaewalk

I LOL'ed.

Bravo!

RIIIGHT Because I have 110 of every class. Enjoy playing your trash druid in BFA
Maybe you should post on your 110 trash druid so we can see what a stellar player you are. Let's see how much time you've put into the class.

If you hate Druid so much in BFA then quit making new threads every few days complaining about every spec, go re-roll to another class and spare us the trouble. Because you have no concept of what is currently good on live and what is going to be good in BFA.
Yeaaahh....My main is a Shaman which has, traditionally, been pretty rough going at the start of an expansion. I’ve seriously considered switching mains to my Druid for the added tank spec and that it seems to be better regarded by Blizz than Shaman.
People hate change and every xpack it’s the sky is falling..... then in most cases everything seems to work out. Hard to panic when nothing is official if the spec is fun that’s what counts. Numbers and tuning can be fixed. What’s fun can’t be fixed.
06/28/2018 10:48 AMPosted by Jaewalk
Now that Druids are shaping up to be one of the worst classes in BFA across all roles; melee dps, ranges dps, healing, and tanking.

What will you be rerolling to? Or if your sticking it out, why?

You don't have any current achievements for raiding and you haven't reached Pres. lvl 1 yet. What part of the game do you play besides leveling?

I really think you need to play a druid longer before you can say the sky is falling...