I beat Kruul... and then the xmog sucked.

General Discussion
Prev 1 5 6 7
06/29/2018 11:10 AMPosted by Adrathelar
06/29/2018 09:33 AMPosted by Falirras
Dear blizard the xmog for paladins from kruul sucks. Why?
1. The shield is too big. Seriously, waaaaaaaaaaay too big. And all those delicate feathery light and gold projections? Yeah. Those are gonna get bent the next time even a gnome hits it. >.> It needs to be scaled down to .8 or even .75 of its current size.

2. The mace chain is too long/hangs AWKWARD. Like seriously, it sticks out and then hangs off at an angle while sticking out. Instead of having the ball and chain hang from the belt, you have it hanging out at an angle. It looks like truck nuts. Eughhh..

"You make me sad."
~Arthur, King of the Britons

"Go boil your bottoms, sons of a silly person! I blow my nose at you so called Arthur-King, you and all your English Kuhniggits!"

- French Taunter
07/01/2018 06:14 AMPosted by Kairin
I thought this was trolling tbh I don’t think I’ve met a single person who doesn’t like the flail...

Also don’t say it’s easy when you overgear the crap out of it.

Have you looked at it on races where the flail constantly clips through the floor?
As nice as it looks, there's a few changes that should be made to improve it.

I am not a fan of it on my female tauren.

Here's a male tauren vs. a male human comparison:
https://tinyurl.com/FlailClipping
I just got the flail and I agree that it's really lame how the end hangs through the ground, on Human at least. Easily my least favourite of the 6 I got.
I have no objections to the Flail. I have objections to the fact that when the weapon is sheathed on ones belt, the bottom end of the flail hangs into the ground.

Its sloppy, and a poor designing. And what is even worse, the fix was simple. The weapon just needed to sit higher on the waist when sheathed.
OMG, I just got it. I love it. It's everything I thought it'd be and more. Yay, yay, yay!

https://i.imgur.com/hjj0SYG.jpg

No ground clipping issues for human female.
The problem is, that the weapon behaves like a mace, not a flail. What I mean by this is that the weapon moves and behaves as if everything were a solid unit, and the chain does not have the flow and feel of a flail. It looks like a flail, and on the character screen the ball moves on the chain like a flail, but not in game.

When I strike small gnomers in the face, the ball should be swinging around and although attached to the chain, it should move with more of a free flowing motion. The ball is firmly connected to the chain and moves like a solid unit, i.e. a mace.

To see how you can create a flail:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jt0uuhWwo8I

Please skip to 14:19 in this video to see how this guy beats kruul.
07/01/2018 06:25 PMPosted by Ladea
OMG, I just got it. I love it. It's everything I thought it'd be and more. Yay, yay, yay!

https://i.imgur.com/hjj0SYG.jpg

No ground clipping issues for human female.

I almost want to submit a bug report due to how bad it looks on human males. "Excuse me... this must be a mistake." The funniest part is - male humans are the most common and definitely most iconic race for Paladin probably. Makes no sense.
It says flail but it looks like an oddly rendered chain mace. I just don't get it. Wouldn't a flail have multiple chains rather than a single chain?
The shield is on the large side, but people still farm the car door from Black Temple. So what?

Also, what's wrong with a transmog weapon that looks like truck nuts?
Prot paladin mage tower is one of the best in the game. If you want fail take a look at the sub rogue appearance...
Grats on completing the challenge!

I must agree though - the shield looks awesome, but the flail is a bit disappointing...
I don't mind the appearance of the flail itself, but the chain needs to be loosened up. Apply some WD40 to that thing cuz it barely bobs around and instead should be flipping around like the elf hair braids and certain other "rope-like" appearances. Please, loosen my flail's chain Blizzard.
07/02/2018 08:05 AMPosted by Tsumatra
Prot paladin mage tower is one of the best in the game. If you want fail take a look at the sub rogue appearance...

At least sub rogue daggers don't completely clip into the floor on a majority of races.

:P

Male Tauren essentially just wield a stick with a chain. The flail has become one with the floor. (Fully submerged)
I prefer the Warrior flail. It looks like it’s made of leftover parts of my fallen enemies.

I’d love to get the Pally one as well, but I’ve done it now on Warrior and DK and I have no interest in ever seeing Kruul ( or Velen ) ever again.
06/29/2018 09:33 AMPosted by Falirras
Dear blizard the xmog for paladins from kruul sucks. Why?
1. The shield is too big. Seriously, waaaaaaaaaaay too big. And all those delicate feathery light and gold projections? Yeah. Those are gonna get bent the next time even a gnome hits it. >.> It needs to be scaled down to .8 or even .75 of its current size.

2. The mace chain is too long/hangs AWKWARD. Like seriously, it sticks out and then hangs off at an angle while sticking out. Instead of having the ball and chain hang from the belt, you have it hanging out at an angle. It looks like truck nuts. Eughhh.. /shudder.

On other notes- beating Krull. Use bear tartare, flasks, goblin gliders, and runes. I also have a secret macro to win the first phase eazy peazy lemon squeezy. Here it is
/use drums
/use potion of power
/cast wings of redbull glory
/cast seraphim
/cast captain Muricas shield.

Then go to town, drop a consecrate, a judgement, spinning light hammers, toss in more shields, and keep wailing on the monster until 7 stacks. Hammer stun, toss your last judgement, and pick up the adds wailing on Velen. Kill the adds, run over a light orb to disorient the eyes, and by killing adds, you now have bear tartar speed boost. USE IT. Run around the room killing the eyes with bashing them using shield bashing. Yaaaaaaaaaay they are all dead now.

Return to da boss. Muerica shields, judgements, shield bash stun hammer. Pick up adds again.

Now of cours the warlock rockpile is using smash. Avoid it. Use goblin gliders if you cant. If you cant do that, tank em up against rocks, where they will stop you from falling off.

Then, shields up and burst kruul to death xD

Not that difficult... only took me 30 tries D:

Congrats on dumbest post of the day.
The flail is always dragging through and underneath the ground. The amount of leaves and mud I am cleaning off it every time I want to brain something with it is ridiculous...
You're just wrong. Its possibly the best one.