Looking for raiding horde guild

Guild Recruitment
im looking for a raiding guild, im very experienced with raiding ive raided through all of destinys raids on the hardest difficulty and some of legions raids so im very experienced with mechanics and thinking on the fly. would love to join a guild in EST time and on Tichondrious
Hey Citymove, we are <Blue Raid Shoes> [US-Hyjal]-[H] a raiding guild looking to build our core raiding group to push progression throughout Battle for Azeroth. We ended Legion at 5/11 Mythic Antorus and bringing our core progression raid group into BfA looking to start off strong!

We are a close-knit group of long time players who have raided at various levels of competition over the years of playing and are very active both inside WoW and in other games. Our core group of raiders comes from mythic progression backgrounds with our raid lead a former world first raider in WotLK. We pride ourselves on having a great in-game community as well as great community outside of WoW. On off days, we are usually running up M+ keys, doing PvP events/battlegrounds or playing other games like League, Overwatch, PUBG or Fortnite while hanging out in discord.

Raid Times: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday; 8-11 eastern.

We are currently open to any perspective raiders or members looking to join us as we move into Battle for Azeroth. In particular, we are looking to a mage, healers, as possible tank/off tank to join our progression team. Preferences will be given to any DPS who are able to flex into a healing role when required.

If you are interested, please don’t hesitate to give any one of us a shout!

Contacts:
  • Carrn; bnet Carrn#1452 , discord Carrn#9487
  • Pew; bnet IAmPewt#1338, discord Pew#6435
  • Muhlbs; bnet Fretz#1296, discord Muhlbs#8301
Hello!

I'll keep it simple. We're a awesome guild with people who meet up monthly and raid weekly. Our raider experiences range from Top World Raiders (Previous US Top 50 players), to first time raiders (and faster learners).

We like to focus on community, over progression, but still maintain a "serious casual" relationship in game. We will be casually pushing mythic content in BFA.

https://murlocs.com
* Use our 1-Click Apply button *

Raid Times:
- Tuesday: 8:15-11:15pm EST
- Wednesday 8:15-11:15pm EST
- With weekend alt runs

If you're interested, feel free to apply above, or add me on battle.net:
ev0#1934

Looking forward to chatting with you soon!
If you'd consider changing servers, you be an excellent fit in our guild!

Divine Carnage (H-Zul'jin) is recruiting!
Guild website: https://divinecarnagezj.enjin.com/
Drop the GM a note in battlenet @ Bloodgod#1142
We can chat and get you into our discord, kick your tires and check under the hood.
TLDR;(See the salty good spam below for details)

Divine Carnage is recruiting for multiple BfA Raid teams (We will NOT be running Legion content for progression)

We are looking to form multiple raid teams to cater to players of all flavors.

Our priority is a mythic progression team Tues-Weds 9pm-12am EST with the option for a 3rd night based on availabilty. LF Ranged DPS
Heroic progression team (times to be determined based on team availibility) we need a tank, 2 healers, a handfull of melee dps and an array of ranged dps.
We'll also be doing alt runs, M+ runs for gear and levelling in guild groups so bring your alts!

Additional raid teams recruiting for all roles, your skill, availibility and personality will get you slotted accordingly. We're an active guild, very social and don't tolerate rage queens, egotists looking for aggandising themselves or any other sort of drama causing nonsense, the atmosphere of the guild is our #1 priority, you can be the most skilled player we've ever seen, if you're also a horses !@#, you WILL get booted.

LOOT: We will be using personal loot until and unless we begin to have real ilvl discrepancy, if you're gearing well and an item drops that you already have, you will be expected to trade the loot to highest roll of a raider who can use the drop for main spec. Otherwise we pray RNJesus smile upon you.

I would ideally like to field a late night heroic raid team as well as a daytime heroic raid team. As well, I'd like to eventually slot in ALT/guildie gearing raids/

What we're about as a guild is building our teams based on interpersonal chemistry and having an overall atmosphere of skilled and knowledgeable players sharing their skill and experience to build potential raiders from within the guild. We have over 700 guild members, many are leveling, just returning from extended breaks or new to raiding and could truly shine with a little patience and assistance. If you have the skill, the patience and desire to be a part of a guild forged to last, we want you here.

Guild scope: We want to produce social media content by guildies for players of all experience and skills to make the game more accessible and enjoyable.
From raid strat videos for non top 50 progression teams to class spec videos, gold farming, M+ runs as well as streaming as we level together as guild groups getting to know fellow guildies and build solid relationships. If you're interested in having content to produce and use for your own exposure and streaming fun, drop me a note.

Divine Carnage is the answer to the decimation LFG brought to guild culture on WoW, we're not looking to recruit a bunch of top talent who can't stand each other, I'd sooner lose a little progression while gainging game enjoyment than be ranked top 50 but hate the people I raided with. There are a lot of toxic people and toxic guilds, cliques and exclusive clubs in this game it's time someone brought the game back to people who love the game, love playing the game with other people who can laugh and learn with them, that's what my guild is about and always will be about.

The guild will provide pots, flasks, food as well as gems and enchants for our raiders, all we ask is a donation of the mats to the guild bank.

GM's battlenet @ Bloodgod#1142