54 Alliance R1 Spots..

Arenas
07/13/2018 08:17 PMPosted by Almondheart
No offence you all but why not counter their comp?
Rmp wouldnt work against prot warrior team?

The only thing I've really seen that comp lose to is Destro/Hpal/X (and that X is typically Feral).
07/13/2018 01:23 PMPosted by Fox
I mean, I think this is the whole reason they're detaching gladiator from the percentage based system.

They're not though. Glad bracket and glad titles aren't the same thing in BFA. The blue post said glad bracket is 2400+ but they will still hand out titles and mounts based on percentage. It was all in the same blue post.

So technically you could be a 2450 duelist in BFA. In glad bracket, but get duelist title.
07/13/2018 10:55 PMPosted by Rexsmash
The blue post said

Okay, and then they did the exact opposite and it's stayed that way for multiple builds now.
The only thing that hasn't changed is R1.

Blizzard's word hasn't meant anything in a long time. Go based on their actions, not what they say.

If anything, it sounds a lot more like whoever made that blog post doesn't understand the difference between Gladiator and R1 titles.
a little bird told me they faction swapped back and forth to not take up as many rank 1 spots

only time will tell i suppose
07/13/2018 11:00 PMPosted by Tyranova
The blue post said

Okay, and then they did the exact opposite and it's stayed that way for multiple builds now.
The only thing that hasn't changed is R1.

Blizzard's word hasn't meant anything in a long time. Go based on their actions, not what they say.

If anything, it sounds a lot more like whoever made that blog post doesn't understand the difference between Gladiator and R1 titles.

They gave out titles on glad sanctum already? I wasn't aware titles were even given out in skirmish arena in beta. I must be living under a rock.
07/13/2018 11:03 PMPosted by Noobender
a little bird told me they faction swapped back and forth to not take up as many rank 1 spots

I have only seem them que ally
07/13/2018 11:18 PMPosted by Rexsmash
They gave out titles on glad sanctum already?

No, but the current implementation is pretty clearly visible via datamining the achievements and where the mount and title are rewarded from.

Again, look at what's actually being done, not what they say is going to happen, because rarely do they actually stick to that.
07/13/2018 03:36 PMPosted by Pullemall
Easy fix - change the achievement to something along the lines of *Gladiator Legion Season 7: Warrior*, you can only get glad once per class per season. Done deal

Yes but that would require Dev effort.
Let's not forget crusader taking up like 4 spots as well lol
07/13/2018 11:31 PMPosted by Foxfighter
07/13/2018 11:03 PMPosted by Noobender

I have only seem them que ally

Right. But they don’t have to. So they just swap back to ally. Tbh, if I were them, I wouldn’t have necessarily dropped nearly 100 bucks to stem the flow of tears buuuut we also don’t know necessarily if they have. Just hearsay from a 2nd hand source
I mean, I think this is the whole reason they're detaching gladiator from the percentage based system.

They're not though. Glad bracket and glad titles aren't the same thing in BFA. The blue post said glad bracket is 2400+ but they will still hand out titles and mounts based on percentage. It was all in the same blue post.

So technically you could be a 2450 duelist in BFA. In glad bracket, but get duelist title.
Would think that'd kinda defeat the purpose of the bracket system then, but who knows, you might be right. Been looking like very mixed signals from blizzard on this one.
Who knows though, if dekel and them really were cheating, they'll all get dq'd and suddenly 10 rank 1 spots will open up...

Not cheating though lol... Just cause they farmed Pikaboo and Cdew and they were hot about it doesn't mean they were cheating.

Perhaps they are doing this for a reason :)
07/13/2018 07:52 PMPosted by Ðeceptiøn
<span class="truncated">...</span>
Kitty cleave is r1 viable?

Gonna find out this season :P (Hopefully) My rating right now is from Kitty Cleave.

So what’s the strat with that comp is it mongo or do you gotta setup and do you play melee wings often?
Gonna find out this season :P (Hopefully) My rating right now is from Kitty Cleave.

So what’s the strat with that comp is it mongo or do you gotta setup and do you play melee wings often?

It's mongo or lose. We either win fast or we run out of cd's and we lose.
I almost never run melee wings. My bops + freedoms are too important for making my team offensive.
04/12/2017 08:13 AMPosted by Blindtko
Been !@#$%ing about this for years. Titles should be account-bound not character-bound. One title per account. It was a problem when there were 500 Gladiator spots. It's a much more pronounced problem when there are 50.

Remember that ssx or whatever Windwalker that had -11- characters in Glad range?

This is not a new problem. You're just feeling it more now.

Check that date ^. Year and a half ago. Made one of these posts every year or so for the past 8 years. Don't hold your breath.
Crusader
Fley
Jbg
Memphisrains
Dekel
Flame

Those six players are like 55% of the r1 spots on Ally
any 1 wanna q jungle with me im 2.4cr pls
07/14/2018 12:14 PMPosted by Night
any 1 wanna q jungle with me im 2.4cr pls
any 1 wanna q jungle with me im 2.7 cr pls
2673cr is not 2.7cr