Which new Allied race do you want?

General Discussion
Prev 1 2 3 16 Next
07/13/2018 10:35 PMPosted by Saralocks
07/13/2018 10:33 PMPosted by Flikdurklek
1. High elves

/downvoted!

07/13/2018 10:33 PMPosted by Flikdurklek
3. Titanforged dwarves (combination of frost dwarves, earthen, and iron/stormforged dwarves into one "race")

<3 That sounds good. The Alliance can be once again, more about short bearded people!
Downvoted.
Believe it or not but gnolls, troggs and kobolds were gonna be majorly updated for the Mongrel Horde before the idea was scrapped so wouldn't call them joke races, they're more half joke ones at this point.

If i had to choose its going to be A Vrykul (even though i want Sethrak) and H Ogres so blizzard can get the giant races out of the way already without making more excuses.
Ogres please.

I've wanted them playable since the first time I went through Dire Maul and got that Ogre suit lol.
07/13/2018 10:33 PMPosted by Erolaella
However saberon even if they are cat people like vulpera are NOT joke races.

Umm ... Vulpera are not Cat people ... they are Fox people, and foxes are much more closely related to dogs than cats ...

"Foxes are traditionally placed in the Family Canidae or dog-like animals. There are several different species of fox. None of them are cats, but they're also not "dogs" in the sense of our common household pets. They are their own category of animal, within the larger family of dog-like animals."
07/13/2018 10:38 PMPosted by Seriyan
07/13/2018 10:35 PMPosted by Saralocks

/downvoted!

<3 That sounds good. The Alliance can be once again, more about short bearded people!
Downvoted.

Downvoted for the downvote!
07/13/2018 10:43 PMPosted by Saralocks
07/13/2018 10:38 PMPosted by Seriyan
... Downvoted.

Be careful, I know from experience that saying you downvote someone can get you a vacation for "trolling"
Uninfected Gilneans
I'm really up for anything unique, but my top two would have to be Sethrak and Arakkoa. Absolutely love both of them.
07/13/2018 10:45 PMPosted by Lohgan
Uninfected Gilneans

So humans then?
07/13/2018 10:14 PMPosted by Acquiescence
Arakkoa

Yep
07/13/2018 10:45 PMPosted by Lohgan
Uninfected Gilneans

They're just Gilnean Humans then, i won't be surprised if they're coming post BfA cause we got Bradenbrook and Blizzard knows we want wolf like druid forms so gives Human Druids who aren't Kul'tirans another option there, they even have a Heritage Design ready and able for them.
Tuskarr please
For Alliance:

High Elves
I would love Ogre and Gnoll race options.
alliance? High elves and WIldhammer Dwarves

horde? Revantusk Trolls and Taunka

new modeled alliance? Vrykul

new modeled horde? Ogre
Faeries for the Horde
(Traditionally Faeries are wicked wee folk, not the Tinkerbelles of Disney's genre.)

Gremlins for Alliance.
High Elves for Alliance (makes more sense then void elves)
Void Elves for Neutral (they could join either side willing to harbor them, but that does not necessarily mean elements of either side like them)
Vrykul for Neutral (May choose Horde or Alliance, as all they really care about is earning their own personal honor and trip to the Halls of Valor through proving themselves against the strongest Azeroth has to offer)
07/13/2018 10:45 PMPosted by Talistrá
07/13/2018 10:43 PMPosted by Saralocks

Be careful, I know from experience that saying you downvote someone can get you a vacation for "trolling"

Blizzard should also consider it spam for any post in any topic in regards to people wanting High Elves.

Seriously, the Alliance got Void Elves, and the Horde got ugly looking old NE.
Worgen and Goblin model updates.
07/13/2018 10:58 PMPosted by Saralocks
07/13/2018 10:45 PMPosted by Talistrá

Blizzard should also consider it spam for any post in any topic in regards to people wanting High Elves.

Seriously, the Alliance got Void Elves, and the Horde got ugly looking old NE.

While I believe Nightborne got horrible customization options, compared to Void Elves, I would hardly call them ugly NE. In fact I think the Nightborne model is way better than the Night Elf model, it just lacks customization.