Selling Violet Spellwing Mount Runs!

Feathermoon and Scarlet Crusade
Hello, citizens of Feathermoon and Scarlet Crusade. :)

My guild is selling H Argus runs to help people get their violet spellwing mount before it stops being available forever! The mount will go away with the release of BfA. We have spots open tonight. The next availability after that would be the following Sunday night.

H Argus takes 30 minutes or less to kill and raid starts at 11:30PM EST/8:30PM PST. We invite you and summon you to the boss, kill the evil boss and save Azeroth, and you get your pretty bird after! The cost is 250k gold, collected on your realm for your convenience. All legal, no shady exchanges or extra costs.

Buyers must pay in full before the run. If for some reason you need to reschedule or cancel, then we will refund your gold. You can pay on either faction from any realm, though you must have a 110 alliance toon for the carry. You do not need to be any minimum gear. :)

Please add me at Neddy#1554 if you have questions or are interested in purchasing a run. We have helped many buyers get their mount, all happy, with references available! I won't be doing the runs much longer, so please don't wait to reach out to me! Thank you.
For those that do not want to spend or do not have 250k gold, there is a free option if you wish to check it out.

http://friendshipbirb.com/