MT Skins On Alts

General Discussion
I am willing to bet it is a bug or not yet implemented. I mean with all the future allied races I am sure Blizzard intends to allow players to use earned unlocked appearances on those characters as well.

I mean what if I want a Kul'Tiran Druid to use Werebear? I mean it is my future goal and I would rather not feel forced to do a race change. I also have two Hunters. I completed all three challenges. Be nice to be able to access those appearances on the other Hunter.

These should work like the MoP challenge appearances. Any Shaman I ever make has access to the appearance I unlocked with lava shooting volcanic shoulders. All of this is cosmetic so no harm.
i unlocked DH havoc skin (the KJ ach) recently on my 110, but when i log into my lvl120 DH on different realm, the skin is not there
11/05/2018 11:53 PMPosted by Maybanktoyou
i unlocked DH havoc skin (the KJ ach) recently on my 110, but when i log into my lvl120 DH on different realm, the skin is not there

somehow i can use the skin now on my other DH alt. thanks blizz
I can use my prestige guardian appearances I earned in Legion on my 98+ guardians, or I presume on any other class, since the achievement is account wide now.