Blackrock Foundry Mythic legacy loot not working

Bug Report
I'm in Blackrock Foundry in Mythic mode and I do not have more than 1 item per boss. Is legacy loot supposed to work as 8.0.1?
Hey Tüskarr,

You want the Bug Report forum:

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/1012660/
Blackrock Foundry is level 100 content. From the patch notes you have to be at least 11 levels above the max level of the content for legacy loot to be enabled. So at 110 it's not going to be enabled.
atleast you can log in, 90% of us can't even do that.
07/17/2018 05:17 PMPosted by Saliferous
Blackrock Foundry is level 100 content. From the patch notes you have to be at least 11 levels above the max level of the content for legacy loot to be enabled. So at 110 it's not going to be enabled.

"Now, when you enter an instance at 10 levels or more above the maximum level of the content, Legacy Loot rules will be automatically enabled. Under Legacy Loot rules, drops will include a chance for all items that would drop for a full party or raid at the instance’s level."

Those are the patch notes. Legacy Loot should absolutely be working on WoD content and this should be treated as a bug.
07/17/2018 05:17 PMPosted by Saliferous

This is how it's working, but the way the details on legacy are written, 10 levels above should work.

Once these updates are implemented, entering a dungeon or raid that is trivial for you (i.e.: your character is 10 or more levels higher than the dungeon or raid’s intended level) will activate a “legacy loot mode.”

10 levels should be fine, but it's not.

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20761866700?page=1
They changed the wording, now it says 11 levels or more. They went back on there word. Not sure why it's always been worded as 10 levels or more and then yesterday it changed to 11 levels or more. Super displeased with this.
That's extremely annoying considering how you're only gonna get one piece of loot per boss now for the next month when you run it. Please fix this ASAP.
After the patch, looking at the patch notes in the launcher, it said 11. They may have said something before, not really sure. Was just commenting on what I saw yesterday because I too was thinking it was 10 until I reread the patch notes.
07/18/2018 02:18 PMPosted by Saliferous
After the patch, looking at the patch notes in the launcher, it said 11. They may have said something before, not really sure. Was just commenting on what I saw yesterday because I too was thinking it was 10 until I reread the patch notes.

It absolutely used to say 10 levels, not 11. They've pulled the rug out from under us on this one. I'm also highly annoyed, particularly since I was getting full drops before the loot changes were introduced.
they need to change it to 10 levels i dont want to wait till the next x pack after bfa to farm legion transmog
07/17/2018 05:35 PMPosted by Chocolateræn
They changed the wording, now it says 11 levels or more. They went back on there word. Not sure why it's always been worded as 10 levels or more and then yesterday it changed to 11 levels or more. Super displeased with this.

Yup, just went back and read the patch notes which is a change from what Ornyx said it was going to be without any communication prior to this change. 100% unacceptable. It being 10 levels allows us to go back to the previous xpac and do transmog runs, which is the point of legacy mode. The stipulation with the most recent xpac not being accessible to solo until we have the gear to do so depending upon the level, which would likely be not until the end of the xpac, when most players have little to do and would be unsubbing during this time.
Bumping this.

An expectation was set and a last minute change - just to extend a player farming the last expansion contest a more?

Like why? Your community manager, wowhead rigorously sell us the idea that it is 10 levels, please make it 10 levels.

Putting 11 on the fine print at the last minute just feels like a slap in the face to us.
Now I can't farm transmog from WoD raids as I already was with group loot. Additionally we have to wait until after BFA for legacy mode for legion content?! Ridiculous!
keep this thread up, what an absolute !@#$ing joke blizzard is. Cant run WoD content for tmog until BFA release now!
07/18/2018 05:46 PMPosted by Scoa
keep this thread up, what an absolute !@#$ing joke blizzard is. Cant run WoD content for tmog until BFA release now!

The issue right now is farming legion content for xmog when BFA is out - you are going to be stuck with "Forced PL" for legion stuff.

I was so hoping to go back and maybe do Nighthold for that Green mount and kara mount - since more loot = higher chance

But now.....

Way to take a Jab at the players.
07/17/2018 04:54 PMPosted by Tüskarr
I'm in Blackrock Foundry in Mythic mode and I do not have more than 1 item per boss. Is legacy loot supposed to work as 8.0.1?

Your issue is that you are/were recently in a group/raid prior to going into BRF that was set to personal loot.. without a logout inbetween. Game is registering you as personal loot and thus only awarding 1 item per boss. I've had this issue multiple times in the past with the workaround being to simply log out for a couple min and then back in.
Legacy Loot is intended for 5mans, Normal and Heroic raids.. with the raids being adjusted to think you're in a group of 20 - check SoO as it IS "More than 10" levels below you. Mythic raids are already set to 20man.
07/18/2018 05:07 PMPosted by Easywarrior
Additionally we have to wait until after BFA for legacy mode for legion content?!

Actually, unless they change it to 10 levels, you won't be able to do Legion Legacy farming until the expansion after Beefa. So you're right, yes. It's crap.
stupid legacy loot system, one item per boss is just ridiculous sigh...