Wow Companion App Update

Mobile Bug Report
Step1-find the latest updated version of the app on the app store
Step2-delete the app on the device and install the new app
Step3-launch the app, enter in user id and password
Step4-If a list of characters does not appear then there is a connectivity issue
Step5-if the list of characters DOES appear then attempt to logon.

If the logon fails then the final failure is on the server back end and the app will work once they fix the issue.
Depends on if you're talking about the WoW Armoy app, or the Legion Companion app, cause they removed support for the WoW Armoy app completely last week, and a future update is due on the Legion Companion app which should merge the abilities of both. I was hoping to use the Legion Companion app to get my account back on a low pop server that had been working for me before trying a medium, but even the app isn't connecting now.
The title should have said Wow Legion Companion App... At the moment, i can get in and go through my missions, however, when you tap on the name at the top, all you get is a log out button instead of the character list button. I too hope they provide a more robust app, it would be nice if we could get back to the garrison missions as well, i have several bag makers so all my toons hearth twice a week to collect mats and mail them to the bag makers.
Same issue here, instead of the switch character button, it is now log out. I can essentially only manage three characters now, cant get back to character selection screen. gg.
Same here. I just gave up since it was so long having to logout to change characters.
Having the same issue.
I am having the same issue. I clicked on their 'Feedback' button on the Google Play Store app page to report the problem. After you email them, you get an auto reply saying that no one will see the email, and it refers you to the forums. Ridiculous.
Any updates on a timeline for this app their pushing out?
07/24/2018 07:39 PMPosted by Artipriest
Any updates on a timeline for this app their pushing out?

There is an update out that fixed this issue.
Can the app still be used to manage Legion missions etc. now that it’s been updated for BFA? If so, how do you do it? Appreciate any help.
08/15/2018 07:09 AMPosted by Syyina
Can the app still be used to manage Legion missions etc. now that it’s been updated for BFA? If so, how do you do it? Appreciate any help.

Nope its only for current content it seems.
I can’t use a character in the app. I get a subscription required message. I paid for a subscription already. If I’m logged in on computer and try to use the app, it says already logged in
09/20/2018 02:17 AMPosted by Batch
I can’t use a character in the app. I get a subscription required message. I paid for a subscription already. If I’m logged in on computer and try to use the app, it says already logged in
I can't tell if you're playing Legion only or BfA (because level 12 alt), but AFAIK "subscription required" means your WoW licence isn't BfA. The mobile app only works with BfA.

Or it could be a legit transient issue or bug. I've never heard of that error message being anything other than not having a BfA license but who knows?