Fix Log in issues please.

Website Bug Report
Again for the 100th time I had to log back into this site...when I had already been logged in earlier today....I am having to constantly delete my cookies and data in order to actually log in....in turn screws me up on my other web sites on my browser bar...I then have to log again too them....its a royal PITA....and has been going on for months now.
Yes this happens to me quite often - I use Firefox, It's quite annoying, but i've just learned to deal with it. Sometimes I will have to log in, log out, then back in
Blizzard will you bloody fix this log in issues.......I am not the only one having it...
And again today same crap over and over....I have too keep clearing my data to log back in again when I never logged out....this is a huge issue for me cause it resets all my other sites I use.....
07/30/2018 11:03 AMPosted by Moused
And again today same crap over and over....I have too keep clearing my data to log back in again when I never logged out....this is a huge issue for me cause it resets all my other sites I use.....

Right back at ya, Posted above ^^ days and days ago - Still have this issue as well (Firefox) It's actually been alright lately though, but there's days where it just acts up over and over

Example: You click log in, log in, then when you click Forums or something it will just say "My Account" so you gotta go back, log out, log back in

Pretty much exactly how it is, and happens multiple times per day, Somedays
Come on blizzard fix this log in issue with Firefox....I never had this issue till couple months ago when you finally brought back post history to forums...you broke something that is messing up with Firefox...and Chrome too....I refuse to use IE.
Yeah, this happens to me a bunch too.
And again I have to clear data in order to log back into the forums that I never logged out of....Please for Love of God fix this issue....
And again I had to log in again ...fix the dang forums please.
And an hour ago as I was posting in the forums I got logged out again even though I never started the log out...please fix these forums.
And again I had to clear my data for this site that logged me out on its own....which means now I have to relog into all my saved sites again and again and again.....will you please look into your web site and how it works with Firefox and or Chrome...I refuse to use IE .
Yes. This is ridiculous. Your log in button doesn't work. Your Log in button when trying to reply to a thread doesn't do anything. The only thing that works is going to my account - logging out (note that I'm already logged in of course) and then launching the WoW site again.
Site works fine with Chrome for me, however...

Firefox, it never wants to keep me logged in and I constantly have to log out and log back in to just get the forums to work...

Kind of funny this issue has been going on for as long as it has... I need a job doing web development for Blizzard. Apparently, you can just break the code constantly and never fix it and still keep your job. lol
And again today I just have too clear my data in Firefox to log in too report another Bug in WQ....will please fix this issue with Firefox.....as for Chrome I seen reports of this same issue with Chrome too.. It needs to be fixed....I shouldn't have to keep doing this clear data and screw up all my other logged in web sites data and have relog into them again too.
I had to swap to Chrome.

I was using Firefox, 61.0.2 (64-bit), which was just working fine a few hours ago.

Even clearing cookies & data won't let me log in on Firefox.

Chrome let me in immediately. I detest Chrome so hard, too.

This was a problem for some reason on my iPad using the current version of Safari.

C'mon, Blizz.
On that note, now Chrome on my desktop is doing this to me. I'm stuck using the forums on my iPad now.

Pathetic.