Legacy Raids MAJOR ISSUES perhaps

Bug Report
Legacy Raids MAJOR problems perhaps.

So I'm tanking with my Pally Prot at lvl 102 today in ICC 25 NORMAL and very hard to kill bosses now. I have been doing this old raids with this character with no problems UNTIL the patch was applied. Now, The 2 dogs Stinky and Precious almost killed me. MY item level is 142. I think i'm going to go ahead and record the rest of the raid and post the video in the forums to show you what I mean (Just during the remainder of the Boss Fight). ANY else noticing this issue or experiencing this? Also, the loot that drops isnt following the "LOOT SPECIFIC" option. Meaning my priest has had 8 things drop so far. None are cloth items.
You should notice that the item level of those raids is far closer to your item level than it has been.
So I can't comment really on your damage problem since that might just be missed abilities during the new squish. Ugotpwned is kinda right about the gear level, but your character level should be making incoming damage be so low as to practically be negligible.

As far as...
07/18/2018 09:21 PMPosted by Blackmagix
Also, the loot that drops isnt following the "LOOT SPECIFIC" option. Meaning my priest has had 8 things drop so far. None are cloth items.

Loot roles only apply in raids with personal loot as an option. Despite the whole "PERSONAL LOOT EVERYWHERE!" change with patch, they never mentioned that only means LFR difficulties and any raid from Siege onward. So you'll still get nonsense drops.

To be fair, I haven't actually run ICC (or any pre-Siege raid) at 80-90 since patch, so I could be wrong there, but since you're 102 it's irrelevant and you'd be getting Legacy Loot drops if personal is actually a thing there, which means you'd be getting full drops from anywhere in the boss' loot table.
Well all i can say is that I'm 22 level's higher than the stuff and it just doesnt make much sense without even having to analyze it to its minute details.
Before Prepatch: 1 shots, worked, loot
After Prepatch: Fights are harder, bugs perhaps, some loot.

My money is on definitely the stat squish affecting these raids.
Lich king killed me when I did ICC H25 on my previous 943ilvl warlock. It is definitely more difficult now. No more one shotting bosses. Takes a couple mins to kill them. Also did you notice if precious still drops loot? I haven't had any loot from her in the 4 runs I've done since the patch hit.
Dark Animus is impossible to solo on 25 man heroic. Dozens of adds hitting for 200+ damage makes short work of my poor paladin.
07/19/2018 10:31 AMPosted by Alieon
Dark Animus is impossible to solo on 25 man heroic. Dozens of adds hitting for 200+ damage makes short work of my poor paladin.

Beat it on Tuesday right after the patch on my hunter. Had to shell, but survived....barely.

Also, I just ran Ulduar 25. Way busted loot drops. Anyone else experiencing issues? I didn't get a single shoulder set item drop.
The catapults do far too little damage to Flame Leviathan and take far too much damage. Also, after starting Firefighter, Leviathan Mk II attacks immediately instead of waiting for Mirion to give his little speech. Finally, when fighting Yogg 0 lights, I died instantly when I got close to Sara (phase 1). The combat log had nothing except "You died." Looking around, it seemed I was under Ulduar somehow:

http://u.cubeupload.com/Mogster/20180720.png
http://u.cubeupload.com/Mogster/201807201.png
http://u.cubeupload.com/Mogster/201807202.png