Why are Elves so beautiful?

General Discussion
1 2 3 5 Next
It is undeniable that Elves have beautiful people, beautiful languages, beautiful cities. Chief among them, the Blood Elves even put other Elves to shame. Indeed, the existence of Elves itself is beautiful.

There are no ugly Elves in existence, contrary to Gnomes, whose entire race is symbolized by their ugliness. They are so ugly that even the Old Gods, who mutated them from troggs, could not bear to look at them and abandoned them in the deepest cavern on Azeroth. But even such preventive measures failed to contain the troggs in sheep's clothings.

There is no greater pleasure than being in the presence of Elves, for there is nothing more beautiful than Elves in the entire universe. Why is that, you ask? There is only one possible answer to this question. Elves were created by the Titans in their own images.

Nobody believes the lie that Elves evolved from Trolls. There is no evolution that can reach the divinity of Elves.
07/05/2018 06:26 PMPosted by Radiancia
Chief among them, the Blood Elves even put other Elves to shame. Indeed, the existence of Elves itself is beautiful.

Well, that's just like your opinion, man.
Because we're -fabulous-.

Trolls are beautiful too in a different way. So yes, of course they evolved from trolls. In fact troll culture is much more diverse and interesting than elven.

Have you -seen- the titans? They lack any form of style, good gods we definitely didn't come from them.
You'd think it'd be boring, being so perfect. It's not. 10/10 would recommend inferior races not be so inferior, ugly and boring.
I’ve always said that there’s no way we could be descended from those trolls. Let’s get the truth out!
Its a way of making them seem more advanced, ancient and exotic. Also, by making them all look youthful and beautiful it sells how magical they are and their longevity. Its just a themeing thing.
07/05/2018 06:30 PMPosted by Fallynn
Because we're -fabulous-.

I do agree!
Even the most beautiful flowers lose their luster when you're constantly surrounded by the same ones every day.
Finally a thread I can get behind. But don't knock trolls. They're cool. Blood elves are vastly superior to night elves though, those homeless, tree-hugging nancies need to be civilised with a firm hand to guide them.
Goblin women is where it is at. Can't beat those curves.
As you can see, mana is wonderful for the skin! - Arcanist Valtrois

That's why Blood Elves and Nightborne are beautiful and lowborn elves are ugly.
/opens thread door

Oi! Night elf females! Get in here!
Gnomes started out as mechagnomes, not troggs.
07/05/2018 06:32 PMPosted by Wolfthorn
Even the most beautiful flowers lose their luster when you're constantly surrounded by the same ones every day.

Couldn't agree more. If the belf population wasn't so high maybe the value in them would be more obvious, but they are everywhere.
07/05/2018 06:50 PMPosted by Gormosh
Gnomes started out as mechagnomes, not troggs.
I see you Gnomes have infiltrated the Orcs too. You spread lies everywhere, to the point you even sponsored the WoW Chronicles to further your lies. The Elves will tolerate your lies no more.
I'm creepy and spooky.

There are no ugly Elves in existence

Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

https://imgur.com/gallery/oSj35
Well of Eternity does that.
Night Elves are very lovely indeed.

Blood Elves... Well, lets just say they are glamorous, but tend to be er, well... Shallow.

Now Night Elves on the other hand... ;)
Can't us elves get along and not be so conceded? I mean, maybe my views have changed since I'm a deader, but come oooooon share the love, everyone's equally fun to destroy to me!