[A] Looking For a Weekend Guild!

Emerald Dream
Hello everyone! I'll try and keep this short and sweet =)

I'm looking for a raiding guild that is active on weekends. Since I'm a medical student I don't have nearly as much time to play as I used to; however, I still want to enjoy this game with a consistent group of friends! I hope to join a smaller, tight-knit guild that focuses on the same aspects of the game that I enjoy.

My preferences in WoW rank as follows:
1) PvE (Raiding > Dungeons)
2) PvP (WPVP > BGs)
3) Farming (Transmog > Gold)

My focus in BFA will be on downing Heroic Raids, and dabbling in Mythic Raids when Heroic content has been exhausted. I have not yet gotten into the M+ Dungeon scene but know I would love it if I were to start running them with the same group of friends. Likewise I think I would really enjoy the tactical gameplay of Rated Battlegrounds if I had a familiar group.

I'm patient, I'm a team player, and I love a challenge. I don't have the most extensive raiding history, but for what it's worth I led my own 10man guild to kill Arthus back in WotLK. I also managed to lead a few PuGs over the span of a week to earn my AotC Achievement for Antorus after just a month of playing Legion. That may not be as big of an achievement as it was earlier in the expansion given all of the new catch-up mechanics, but it is at least a testament to my perseverance and patience ; )

I'd love to chat with anyone who thinks their guild might be a good fit, or visit your website to apply. Please leave a response if you have a guild or know of a guild that may be a good match!

BTag: GhostlyHero#1541
Discord: xXGhostlyHeroXx#0808
Hi! Added you, will try and reach out over battlenet or discord.

For more information until then - https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20765047565?page=1#post-6
We do Fri/Sat evenings, not sure if that works for you but if it does, you can contact me @ Labyrinthine#1616. Don't trust no Paladins named Baelnor.
07/20/2018 10:55 AMPosted by Lythraen
We do Fri/Sat evenings, not sure if that works for you but if it does, you can contact me @ Labyrinthine#1616. Don't trust no Paladins named Baelnor.

:(
07/20/2018 10:58 AMPosted by Baelnor
07/20/2018 10:55 AMPosted by Lythraen

:(

Sorry I'm just jealous my hair is graying