Looking for a mature guild

Guild Recruitment
I'm not sure if posting here will be successful or not. Guild invites in-game are a huge joke so far as I've seen. Random invites, and if you ask what they are about, they add you to their ignore list. Very sad process.

As a mature player who has also run many guilds over about 20 years, I would like to join others of the same relative age.

I have only started playing in the last few months, so am not yet a high level player. All of my characters are about level 20+ of the Alliance. (Apart from one lvl 42 Horde hunter). I would like to join others to see what guild activities would accentuate the game play. I play almost every day in the afternoons and some evenings, my time.

Feel free to send me a note if there are any guilds that are serious about their recruitment.
Turalyon is an amazingly tight knit community of guilds dedicated to growing the realm as a whole. You won’t find a server with stronger identity. We make it a point to excel not just as our individual guilds, but also to make all the guilds of the realm stronger. Those of us who did finish early boosted our realm rank, but we don't really have enough overall mythic guilds to sustain that momentum while the larger realms knock us back down the remaining portion of the tier despite having highly competitive guilds. This is where you come in!

Come find a home in one of our many wonderful guilds and join our realm community!

Wowprogress: https://www.wowprogress.com/pve/us/turalyon
Realm Streams: https://www.twitch.tv/communities/Turalyon
Realm Forums: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/1182757/

If you're looking for a list of guilds on Turalyon, here ya go (updating for BFA, the list will be expanding):
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20764998071

We also run the major recruitment hub for everyone (~5k people): https://discord.gg/QUxQp9W

Our realm is behind the !turalyon tag. ^_^ Hope to see you there!
Hey Nephertiti,

We are a smaller, community focused guild that was founded back in TBC, that eventually grew into a serious raiding guild for many years. As we head into BfA we are aiming to be more casual again, as we're older and not interested in the logistics behind hardcore raiding anymore. We enjoy all variety of game activities together, including world pvp, BGs, mythic+, and just hanging out together in Discord.

Our main goal is to be a friendly community where mature, likeminded players can enjoy the game together in a relaxed environment, and avoid having to join PUGs to get things done.

We have a good mix of newer and more experienced players, with a mostly older group, so you'd both be totally welcomed. No raiding commitment required as I'd love to have some more friendly casual players in our community.

I realize we're horde and not on your server, but maybe we can chat anyway. You can add me on bnet: Alveia#1839
<Hive Mind> is an upcoming reroll guild for those that are interested in having a fresh start. Are you new to the game? Are you coming back for BfA? Are you looking to get involved in a community that goes beyond just raiding? Then join us!

When and where? We will be rolling Horde on Dalaran together at midnight on Tuesday, July 17. This gives us plenty of time to get enough people together to give us that community we are looking for.

What do we provide?

• Private Discord server!
  • Fun, friendly atmosphere!
  • Bags will be provided to all new members!
  • New players will also receive a small amount of gold to get them started!
  • Play any class and any spec that you like!

What are we looking for? We're just looking for people that want to be a part of something great. It doesn't matter whether you want to PvP, PvE, or just want to be part of a social group. We will have a spot for you. Roll the class that you want with the spec that you want. We want to form friendships and make memories.

What's the plan? The immediate plan is to level to 110. We will have leveling brackets set so that we can all work together and get to know one another while we level. It's set up so that we will hit 110 right before BfA launches so we can enter it together. At 120 we will begin to gear through dungeons and mythics to prepare for our first raid group which will be Friday/Saturday from 10pm-1am EST. The focus of the guild will be PvE, but I'm sure you'll be able to find some likeminded guildies to PvP with.

Leveling Brackets:
Start date: July 17
July 17 - July 23 (1-60)
July 24 - July 30 (60-80)
July 31 - August 6 (80-100)
August 7 - August 13 (100-110)

If you are interested, please submit an application at https://hivemind.enjin.com/. We'd be lucky to have you!

You can also join the recruitment section of our Discord at https://discord.gg/7RhJNv8.
Hi there,

<Elysian Sodality> is an alliance guild on the Sargeras server and we are recruiting for Battle for Azeroth! We do not spam invite on the server but I know exactly what you are talking about. I take the time to talk to each person prior to inviting to ensure we both know what we are getting into. Having low level toons is not a problem. We do have a raid team but not everyone is interested in raiding and many of us are altaholics. We are a smaller guild so if you are expecting a bunch of people online all of the time you wont find that here.

I will leave our typical guild recruitment information below and if you are interested please feel free to add my btag and we can talk more.

We have been together for many years and raiding as a guild since Wrath. We have a family friendly, casual atmosphere with college students, working adults with kids and even retirees.

We will be raiding again in BfA, the plan is Wednesdays and Fridays 7:30pm CST - 10:0pm CST (8:30pm EST 11:00pm EST) as soon as the raid becomes available. We are looking for dps, both melee and ranged, to join our team.

We are happy to work with players that are new to the game or just new to raiding.

I am happy to answer any questions!

Anna#1862
<Guild Name Loading>
[A] Proudmoore

< Guild Name Loading> Is a Semi-Casual raiding guild that has recently transferred to the server. Our current raid progression is 11/11H 1/11M. We are currently looking for new members to fill out our raid team for BFA! Our members have been raiding together since BC and are very knowledgeable. We are in search of likeminded players who are ready to progress and have fun doing it! We are a socially active guild that has a very active discord and guild chat. If you are just looking for a place to call home but not raid that’s fine as well all are welcome!

We are really in need of dps with Tank os.

Raid times:
Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday 8 pm EST to 10pm EST

Raiding Needs:
Tanks: Closed
Heals: Closed
Melee Dps: Monk, Druid, Paladin, Death Knight, Rogue, Warrior
Ranged Dps: Balance Druid, shaman, Priest, Mage

Please Contact with any questions:
Guild master: Sophiana (Dyslexia#1187)
Co GM: Bulldozer (SirUlric#1140)
Officer: Darkrane (Strider051#1303)
Officer: Turw (Fuzzypickles#1730)
[US][H][Thunderhorn] 11/11H <Optimal Baddies>
Are you bored with not dying all the time? Then join Optimal Baddies and find yourself so engrossed in guild chat that you'll be running off cliffs and pulling 20 mobs at once in no time! Recommended by 4 out of 5 Spirit Healers.

Jokes aside we are a semi hardcore raiding guild looking to be a top tier guild in BFA on Thunderhorn that is lead by a 6/11M Mythic raider.

Raid times are as follows.

Tuesday - 8PM-10:30PM Server

Wednesday - 8PM-10:30PM Server

We ask that you maintain a 90% attendance if at all possible, We understand that real life happens but we are looking to progress very quickly also.
Loot!

For loot we use RCLootcouncil and take into account tenure,performance and attendance.

Recruitment!

We are currently recruiting all classes and roles, currently there is no Item Level requirement if you are willing to learn and grow, we will support you.

Please message myself (Goldfish#1198) or hop in discord https://discord.gg/jN5aC6X if interested.
We are a more mature crowd and mainly are focused on Heroic AotC raiding and M+ progression/alt clears and doing raid/dungeon achievements when they are current content.

-Novabomb
btag = Armageddon#1974
discord = Skybolt#2791

Here is an overview of the guild info.

Armageddon Industries --- ADULT raiding guild.
(Antorus 11/11H AotC, ToS 9/9H AotC, NH 10/10H AotC, EN 4/7M & 7/7H AotC, ToV 3/3H AotC)
Horde - Area 52 server (PVE)
Ages 21+ (30+ preferred)

Raid Times
Core = T/Th 11pm-2am EST.
Open Alt N Farm PuG Night = Sun 11pm-2am EST.
M+ night = Wed 11pm

We are considering MATURE ADULT applicants.

We use Discord. A voice "interview" is required as we only add people that will fit in with our community and have similar gaming goals. This way xfers feel good about the real life cash investment.

About US

Our guild environment/community is like back in the glory days of WotLK. We are an older group, ages 25-40s with most of us in our mid 30s to early 40s. A mature atmosphere free of stress, vulgarity, discrimination, and all that other toxic stuff is our top priority. We are more than just raiding and focus on building gaming friendships with like minded adults. Some of us play other Blizz games together. We care about the player behind the toon! We are a "real life first guild" meaning a few of our guys are what we call flex raiders due to their schedules that attend when they can, but progression is not effected.

We do optimize our 6 hours a week very well with setting up the raid 15 min before start, having 1st pull right on time, and very low down time between pulls. When we have something on farm we are a bit more relaxed and chatty, but everyone knows that during progression we are all business and voice com is only for calling out stuff. Our min expectations are AotC with time to farm Heroic before next raid drops. We would like mythic kills, but we will not put in the time/stress for hard core mythic progression as its not our focus. Our raiding goal is to balance challenge with fun in a no stress environment.

-----------------------------------------

More info including guild mission, raid rules, recruitment needs, other guild events, etc. info can be found at our current recruitment post on the guild recruitment forum.
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20765466526
First off, thank you for the responses.

From what was posted, it seems to me that:
A) Lots of talk about raids and power leveling. While I know intellectually what a raid is, I have no idea what it means in WoW, or even why I would want it. Nor am I planning on purchasing any additional upgrades to the game until I don't have a choice, if that time comes.
B) Each one of you has made mention that you are in different realms than I am. I don't get how that matters, as I see people in other realms around me all the time. I was in a (sad excuse for a) guild for a couple of days on a character that had members mostly from a different server.

As I mentioned, I am new. Most of the abbreviations given mean absolutely nothing to me. It took me awhile to even realize that some words that were used are realm names. (A couple of exceptions to that as it was clear) I had to log in and look at the list to find that out.
For instance : 11/11H AotC, ToS 9/9H AotC, NH 10/10H AotC, EN 4/7M & 7/7H AotC, ToV 3/3H AotC. May as well type in Swahili. (no offense to anyone of that ilk)

So, I guess all that I can do is try and find a guild on the server that I am in, or continue to play solo. I'm sure not spending 33 bucks per character to move my toons to a new one.
When I started, I just looked for a normal realm that wasn't heavy, or full.
I guess my other option is to forget about the six characters that I have started, and start all over again on a new realm. Regardless, that's on me.

Thanks again for the responses.
Guild: <Nocturnal>
Server: Zul'jin(Horde)
Raid Times: Tue, Wed, Thur 10:30-1:30 PST (1:30-4:30 EST)
Progression: 8/11M ABT 4/9M ToS 5/10M NH
Current Needs

**RANGE**
  • Boomkin - Low
  • Elemental Shaman - HIGH
  • Warlock - Low
  • Shadow Priest - Closed
  • Hunter - Closed
  • Fire Mage - Low
  • **MELEE**
  • Fury/Arms War - HIGH
  • Ret Pally - Low
  • Frost DK- HIGH
  • Havoc DH - Closed
  • WW Monk - Closed
  • Enh. Shaman - HIGH
  • Feral - HIGH
  • Rogue - Low
  • **HEALS**
  • Resto Shaman - Closed
  • Holy Pally - Closed
  • Disc. Priest - HIGH
  • R.Druid - Closed
  • MW Monk - Closed
  • Any Exceptional DPS

• Expectations
    1. Good Attitude – Our raids are high-pressure situations a lot of the time. Mistakes can and will be made by anyone in the raid. Your attitude must allow for identifying such mistakes, the willingness to admit failure, and the drive to correct such failure. Criticism can and must be met with a level head and the determination to amend your play accordingly. Nobody is above being called out for a mistake. Getting angry at your fellow raiders for pointing out errors during farm or progression will achieve nothing except the re-opening of recruitment.

2. Awareness – Encounters in this game will consistently find ways to kill you, ranging from simple fire mechanics to meteor strikes to sonic discs. If your awareness is lacking in any department, it will become readily apparent. We do not want people that cannot adapt quickly and efficiently to the challenging Mythic encounters of this tier and beyond.

3. Performance – Every boss fight is different. How quickly you are able to form a solid, consistent DPS (or HPS) strategy around the challenges of the encounter means everything. Maximizing output is a must. People who can adapt to any encounter, old or new, on the turn of a dime, are the people we want.

4. Attendance – The same players consistently showing up is one of the greatest keys to fast progression and reliable farm. Our final roster will be under 30 players, and we only raid 3 hours a night, 3 nights a week, so our schedule should be easy to make with 100% attendance, barring real life circumstances that can and will happen to everyone from time to time.
    Trial Period
    Once accepted into the guild, you will be placed into a trial period that lasts 2-4weeks. During this time, you will be evaluated and see how well you perform in our raid environment. Once we see how you play, we will have a brief talk with you and let you know if you passed your trail or not.
    Contact Info
    Bubblesmitey - Bubbleskank#1537
    Hi again,

Thank you for reminding us that sometimes we need to slow down and make sure people understand what we are saying!

For point a), raiding is an end game activity that most WoW players enjoy doing. It is not required and does not require any upgrades as long as you have purchased the upcoming Battle for Azeroth expansion.

For point b), some realms had smaller populations and were "combined", so on those realms you will see people from different realms in the same guild. For most realms they are not combined and you need to be on that realm in order to be in the guild. You will also see people from different realms when you are out questing, but they are not able to join the same guild.

As you said, choosing to start over on another realm is up to you. In my experience playing with good people in a fun atmosphere is well worth the time and effort to level the toons.

Hope this clears some things up for you and happy guild hunting!

Anna#1862
    Legion was only a Setback!

Damage Inc is recruiting for Battle for Azeroth, become a part of a team aiming for the top! We run mythic/heroic raids along with Achievement events and Overwatch fun.

If you'd like to know more, please visit us on the forums!
    Always happy to meet strong raiders & new friends

You can contact me on:

Battletag: Black #1220
    Discord Channel : https://discord.gg/an8fPQC
    Forums: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20765816449
    Server: Sargeras

-Anyshia
    I hear you about in game whispers. Rally is not a guild that mass recruits and never will you ever see our guild name in trade :)

I'd love to chat with you more to see if we could be a good fit for each other. I'm going to post my info here and if you are interested, please contact me.

Thanks!

Progression:
      HORDE-Rally After Dark: Brand New HORDE extension for BFA. Currently clearing Heroic ABT for fun and raid cohesion in preparation for BFA.

Rally After Dark is a new extension of Rally for BFA. We have a number of raiders, some 11/11M ABT who won't leave Rally's amazing community but want to main Horde characters. We listened and RAD was born! We're chugging through heroic with alts and new boosts to get some gear in preparation for BFA. This is a PERFECT time to be a new founding member of Rally and get in on the ground floor of something amazing.

Check out what we've built over on the Alliance side of things:

(Alliance) Smid Fisken Raid Team: 11/11 Mythic ABT
      (Alliance) Option 5 Raid Team: 4/11 Mythic ABT
      (Alliance) Blubber Nuggets Raid Team: 3/11 Mythic ABT

Raid Times:
        RAD: Tues/Thurs 8pm - 11pm EST

Smid Fisken: Tuesday/Thursday 8pm - 11pm EST
        Option 5: Tuesday/Thursday 8pm - 11pm EST
        Blubber Nuggets: Thursday 8:30pm - 1130pm EST

Wednesday: Guild wide farm content 8pm - 10:30pm EST (Heroic ABT)
        Fridays: Achievement runs followed by online Cards Against Humanity 8pm - ?/Jackbox Party Games/etc.
        Sunday 8:30 - 10:30pm EST (Casual/Alt Optional)(Normal ABT)
        Monday PvP (Rated BG's 8:30 - 10:30 pm)

Server:
        Dalaran - PvE (US)

Loot System:
        Personal Loot with ML and group discussion for tier bosses and notable BIS trinkets.

About Us:
        <Rally> is a guild founded upon the principle that we want to enjoy the people we are playing with. Rather than being a raiding guild that is social, we are a social guild that raids. We use very exclusive recruitment methods to ensure compatibility among members to maintain a cohesive atmosphere at all times.
        Our guild is inclusive of all skill and experience levels as well as a variety of end game goals. From the new player who is still leveling to the retired hard core raider who is looking for a challenge on a more forgiving schedule. An experienced player with a buddy brand new to the game. We have an option for just about everyone. Most importantly, we are a community. We are a home. When you want a great group of people to hand with but don't want to wear pants, RALLY is the answer!

Guild Atmosphere
        We have mostly adults here, averaging about 30 in age. We're still plenty immature at times and we have lots of fun. There's some dry humor, a meme channel in Discord and hidden bot commands to troll each other. We're a family here. We spend the day chatting in Discord chat from our phones or work until people start getting home and logging in. We have people with children and families and share complaints about cranky children and spouses. We are a highly active community of people. If you joined Rally, you could physically raid 5 nights a week and a lot of people do. We bring alts to other raids or even raid the same raids again despite loot lockouts because it's just fun to hang with these people and smash !@#$ together.

We are looking to recruit people who fit into our group well and get along. We are looking for people who care and want to learn and get better or are already skilled but lack the time to dedicate to hardcore raiding as well. Whether you still want to push progression or just want to raid once a week for fun and minimal pressure, please apply!

We are a tight knit community of friends with a solid foundation of real life and long term friends having played WoW and other games together for 10+ years. We have a diverse membership with several couples, male and female, and new and experienced players. Our Discord is active during the day while people are at work and we are always spending time online running Mythic+, alt raids, popup raids, world quest groups, leveling alts, helping each other level and gear, etc.

Currently Recruiting:
        Rally is always looking for personalities who fit into our team and are willing to wait for specific raid openings in the name of joining an amazing guild.
        However, our current raid openings are as follows:

RAD: DPS of all classes

Smid Fisken: Recruitment closed.
        Option 5: Ranged DPS (Non hunter)
        Blubber Nuggets: Recruitment closed.

How to Apply:
      https://www.rallyguild.com
    Thanks again, Anna. Too bad that Sargeras is Full, or I would start a character there. I did start one on Doomhammer, and have one on Dalaran.

I guess some day I'll find out what all the cryptic bits are that everyone has said:

Mythic vs Heroic vs whatever other types may be out there?
    ABT?
    AotC?
    4/11 11/11 3/11 etc?
    RAD?
    Rated BG's?

I could go on and on, but there is no point. Obviously, I would have to play for a long time and get high level characters before any of that will make sense, or even be relevant.
    I don't understand why anyone would want to try and invite me to these things with characters all below lvl 40. A boss would breathe on me and I would be dead. Heck, I die enough fighting mobs my level.
    As I can't take part in any of these raids and whatever, I would be just playing solo and leveling anyway, and I fail to see what a guild membership would give me, besides interrupting all the high levels from their raids and such if I had a question.. The only thing that I see that helps is the decrease in regen for the hearth stone. As I rarely use it anyways, that doesn't mean much for me.

If I am missing something, I would love to be enlightened. All I get in-game, is raid this and that.

Guess I should mention my Battlenet tag: CabSauv#11602
    Good Evening Nephertiti,

I read your post and I think we would be a good candidate for you! What full means is that you could have a que time to log into the server, i havent had that problem on illidan or Sargeras at all since i have been on both realms.

I think you'd be pleasantly surprised to see just how active and social we are! We are always looking for fun people to group with--whether it is casual or hardcore. We have several raid and rbg teams for you to choose from. We also have more casual weekly events, such as Normal ABT runs and random and rated yolo BGs. Members are constantly grouping for various Mythic+ keys as well.

We are not just a collective number of Btags and Discord names that meet up for raids. We are friends that game together--whether it is in World of Warcraft or another game. If this sounds like the kind of community that you are interested in, then please explore the links below.

<Currently Online> Explore. Engage. Elevate.
    Realms: Illidan - Horde and Sargeras - Alliance
    Forum Post: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20765167750
    Email: info@currentlyonline.gg

You are also welcome to join our discord and have a look around. Most of our weekly events are listed in the #events channel. We look forward to hearing from you!

Partnered Discord: https://discord.gg/CurrentlyOnline
    Look for Saph*
    Hey Neph!

Divine Carnage (H-Zul'jin) is recruiting!
    Guild website: https://divinecarnagezj.enjin.com/
    Drop the GM a note in battlenet @ Bloodgod#1142
    We can chat and get you into our discord, kick your tires and check under the hood.
    TLDR;(See the salty good spam below for details)

Divine Carnage is recruiting for multiple BfA Raid teams (We will NOT be running Legion content for progression)

We are looking to form multiple raid teams to cater to players of all flavors.

Our priority is a mythic progression team Tues-Weds 9pm-12am EST with the option for a 3rd night based on availabilty. LF Ranged DPS
    Heroic progression team (times to be determined based on team availibility) we need a tank, 2 healers, a handfull of melee dps and an array of ranged dps.
    We'll also be doing alt runs, M+ runs for gear and levelling in guild groups so bring your alts!

Additional raid teams recruiting for all roles, your skill, availibility and personality will get you slotted accordingly. We're an active guild, very social and don't tolerate rage queens, egotists looking for aggandising themselves or any other sort of drama causing nonsense, the atmosphere of the guild is our #1 priority, you can be the most skilled player we've ever seen, if you're also a horses !@#, you WILL get booted.

LOOT: We will be using personal loot until and unless we begin to have real ilvl discrepancy, if you're gearing well and an item drops that you already have, you will be expected to trade the loot to highest roll of a raider who can use the drop for main spec. Otherwise we pray RNJesus smile upon you.

I would ideally like to field a late night heroic raid team as well as a daytime heroic raid team. As well, I'd like to eventually slot in ALT/guildie gearing raids/

What we're about as a guild is building our teams based on interpersonal chemistry and having an overall atmosphere of skilled and knowledgeable players sharing their skill and experience to build potential raiders from within the guild. We have over 700 guild members, many are leveling, just returning from extended breaks or new to raiding and could truly shine with a little patience and assistance. If you have the skill, the patience and desire to be a part of a guild forged to last, we want you here.

Guild scope: We want to produce social media content by guildies for players of all experience and skills to make the game more accessible and enjoyable.
    From raid strat videos for non top 50 progression teams to class spec videos, gold farming, M+ runs as well as streaming as we level together as guild groups getting to know fellow guildies and build solid relationships. If you're interested in having content to produce and use for your own exposure and streaming fun, drop me a note.

Divine Carnage is the answer to the decimation LFG brought to guild culture on WoW, we're not looking to recruit a bunch of top talent who can't stand each other, I'd sooner lose a little progression while gaining game enjoyment than be ranked top 50 but hate the people I raided with. There are a lot of toxic people and toxic guilds, cliques and exclusive clubs in this game it's time someone brought the game back to people who love the game, love playing the game with other people who can laugh and learn with them, that's what my guild is about and always will be about.

The guild will provide pots, flasks, food as well as gems and enchants for our raiders, all we ask is a donation of the mats to the guild bank.

GM's battlenet @ Bloodgod#1142
    The <Geezerhood> is actively looking to expand our numbers for BfA! We are a newer guild made up of older players (mid 30's - 60's).

First and foremost, aside from being a guild composed of an older population, we are a casual and social guild! This means we don't raid. However that doesn't mean we won't dip our toes into the raiding pool eventually. We love our alts and we love being "community" driven. Players helping players.

We are looking for all classes and all specs (and all levels) to join us!

So if you're looking for an older crowd with no drama and no pushy players, feel free to reach out to us!

Contact myself:
    Troutbiscuit#11688

Or, our GM:
    tamj#1641
    Not sure if you're willing to play Horde but...

Thunder Bluff Sushi Bar is small guild looking to be less small. We're looking for people who can just be chill, have fun with others, and not turn chat into a cesspool of derogatory remarks. In other words, don't be a @!#!*@@%.
    We’re looking to add members to get ready for BFA. Raid wise, we focus on doing normal at first and then switch to heroic. Our goal is to clear heroic before the next tier goes live.
    We're not fans of elitists or people looking to be carried. We just want some chill people who can keep their gear up to date and learn fights as we go.

Raid Times:
    Friday – 8:30pm Eastern, probably.
    Loot System: Personal loot.

We don't have any strict attendance requirements, though obviously if you're absent more than you attend, we need a body and might have to find people to fill your role. But with flex raiding being a thing, it's not that big of a deal. We do prefer our tanks/healers to be a little more consistent with attendance however. We also need people to learn the fights. It may take a few tries, and we understand that, but if you’re not at least pulling your weight by keeping your gear at an average level for the time we’ll try to work with you to see how we can help.
    Disclaimer: We have a pretty tight zero tolerance policy on sexism/racism/homophobia/being a !@##!**! in general. You'll be warned a time or two, but if it keeps up you'll quickly be gone.

Feel free to message me if you want to join or have any questions.
    Recruiting Discord Channel: https://discord.gg/bvKJbfC
    Discord: NerdEsq#0692
    [H]<The Early Shift> [11/11M-ABT] 2 Day Mythic Raiding Guild is now recruiting skilled players for both our main mid-day raid and our 2nd team <The Late Shift> [9/11M-ABT]

US - Bleeding Hollow/Horde

About TES:
    The Early Shift is a raiding guild that was formed right before Legion. Our goal is to become one of the best 2day guilds in the US! The leadership of TES has been around since Vanilla, and has a vast amount of high end leadership experience.

What you can expect from us as a guild:
    - Strong/passionate/driven leadership that doesn't give up.
    - A sense of community and direction.
    - Communication.

What we expect from our trials:
    - Prepared with relevant consumables, gear, addons, and knowledge for raid.
    - Effort to integrate yourself with guild’s community.
    - 100% attendance during 2 week trial.
    - The drive to improve personal play.

Group A - The Early Shift - 11/11m-ABT
    6 hr/wk Raid Schedule:
    Tuesday: 12:00PM(Noon)-3:00PM EST
    Thursday: 12:00PM(Noon)-3:00PM EST

Group B - The Late Shift - 9/11M-ABT
    6 hr/wk Raid Schedule:
    Tuesday: 7:30PM-10:30PM EST
    Thursday: 7:30PM-10:30PM EST

What we're looking for:
    We are ALWAYS looking for players with the drive and the passion to push themselves to be the best. With that being said, we have a few classes in HIGH demand:

Group A:
    - Solid Main Tank (Any Class)
    - Balance/Feral Druid
    - Shadow Priest
    - Mage (Any Spec)
    - Rogue (Any Spec)

Group B:
    - Tank (Any Class)
    - Solid Healer
    - Exceptional DPS

Extra:
    Very active guild, lots of mythic+ at all times. Couple of raids outside of "Main Raid" normal and such.

How to apply:
    If you're interested in joining The Early Shift, please leave an application on our discord recruitment channel : https://discord.gg/kP6zhDY

Any other questions, please contact me via BattleTag:

Guild Master (Zhamy): Zhamie#11997

We appreciate your time and interest. Best of luck with your search!

As I can't take part in any of these raids and whatever, I would be just playing solo and leveling anyway, and I fail to see what a guild membership would give me, besides interrupting all the high levels from their raids and such if I had a question.. The only thing that I see that helps is the decrease in regen for the hearth stone. As I rarely use it anyways, that doesn't mean much for me..

Ooof, I can imagine it's all a bit much. When I first started playing, I stumbled into a guild, more or less by accident, and really lucked out, because the people there became some of my closest friends in game - we ended up striking out on our own and forming a guild shortly thereafter, and I've been in that same guild with some of those same friends for nearly a decade now. So I can only speak for myself, but for me, what I get out of being in a guild, regardless of what content I'm doing, solo or group, is a community of people who's company I enjoy. I met my spouse in our guild!

I always envy new players just a bit, because I still remember very fondly how much I enjoyed learning the game, and no matter what new content is released, it will never be quite that magical again!

In a good guild, yes, you will still likely be questing solo, unless someone else's schedule syncs up miraculously closely to your own, but there will be people around to answer questions (they don't raid ALLL the time!) and to share the fun things you find with. People who will give you a hand if you get stuck, and help you out with stuff that just doesn't make sense. People who enjoy chatting while they go about their own ends in game, or who want to group up for dungeon content at any level. While I have a slightly embarrassing number of max level characters, if someone in my guild asked for friends to go do a lower level dungeon, I'd be thrilled to bring a low level character and go with them!

There's no particular advantage to guild membership if you're talking about purely in-game perks, but without the guild I love, I can't imagine I would still be playing this game! In our guild, though we do a fair amount of raiding, we have folks with lots of different things in game upon which they choose to focus, and that's what makes it rich and interesting to me.

Thanks for making me take a moment out of my alphabet soup recruitment forum time to try to articulate the value of guilds outside of the "all raid all the time" context, I really appreciate it!

If you are interested in starting afresh on Galakrond, you would be welcome in Aegis. (aegis-galakrond.guildlaunch.com) And if you find yourself at level cap one day and wanting to go do endgame group content, we can talk about raids then. ;)

You can find me at bnet Simsarah#1655 if you have any questions, comments or cutting remarks, and I hope that you find a good spot to use as your own launching pad for your wow adventures.