Returning Player LF Active Mythic Guild

Guild Recruitment
Hello!

I am returning after a short break to the game, I would like to find a guild that is active, runs mythic + a lot, and will raid Mythic (CE would be nice, but not required)

Times I can raid are Mon-Thurs 8:30 to 12:00am CST

Main role is usually tanking, but can DPS if necessary.

Drop your info below and I'll add ya!
Hello!

Guild Name: <murlocs>
Server: Mal'ganis Horde

I'll keep it simple. We're a awesome guild with people who meet up monthly and raid weekly. Our raider experiences range from Top World Raiders (Previous US Top 50 players), to first time raiders (and faster learners).

We like to focus on community, over progression, but still maintain a "serious casual" relationship in game. We will be casually pushing mythic content in BFA.

https://murlocs.com
* 1-Click Apply button *

Raid Times:
- Tuesday: 8:15-11:15pm EST
- Wednesday 8:15-11:15pm EST
- With weekend alt runs

If you're interested, feel free to apply above, or add me on battle.net:
ev0#1934

Looking forward to chatting with you soon!
Sorry way way too early for me, thanks though!
will be around for 30-45 more min to chat if anyone would like
Good Evening Alectria,

I read your post and we are interested. We offer several established raid teams. All of our raid teams have their own experienced team leaders. We have the logs to prove that we have been together a long time.

Outside of raiding, we PvP, do Mythic+ key runs, host seed raids, and offer a variety of weekly events open to all our members. We strive to create a friendly and non-toxic environment.

We are not just a collective number of Btags and Discord names that meet up for raids. We are friends that game together--whether it is in World of Warcraft or another game.

If this sounds like the kind of community that you are interested in, then please explore the links below.

<Currently Online> Explore. Engage. Elevate.
Realms: Illidan - Horde and Sargeras - Alliance
Forum Post: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20765167750
Email: info@currentlyonline.gg

You are also welcome to join our discord and have a look around. Most of our weekly events are listed in the #events channel. We look forward to hearing from you!

Partnered Discord: https://discord.gg/CurrentlyOnline
Look for Saph*
Sorry, not a fan of Mega guilds, thanks anyways.
Bump
<Did It For Whitney> Is a semi-hardcore raiding guild on Illidan. Formed in 2008 originally on Malfurion.

We are. currently in the process of recruiting for BFA.

Current Progression.
11/11H
8/11M

Previous accomplishments in past and present expansions.
WOTLK- U.S 97 0 Light yogg. (Realm first)
U.S 92 Heroic Lich King. (Realm first)
Cataclysm-
U.S 35 Heroic Nefarian (Realm First)
U.S 27 Heroic Al'akir (Realm First)
U.S 34 Heroic Sinestra (Realm First)
U.S 27 World 98 Heroic Rag. (Realm first)
US 45 Heroic Madness.
Mists of Pandaria-
U.S 86 Grand Empress Shek'zeer Heroic.
U.S 73 Lei shen 25 heroic.
U.S 68 Ra-den 25 man.

Recruitment is currently open for Mythic raiding and Heroic raiding for the remainder of Legion into BFA/Classic

Potential applicants should know their class and how to play all specs.

The founders of the guild have cleared multiple heroic bosses including a U.S first 10 man Garrosh and top 100 world Ragnaros heroic.
Recruitment is open for the following..

Druid- Balance (HIGH) Feral dps (MEDIUM) Feral tank (CLOSED) Resto (HIGH)
Warrior- Prot (CLOSED) Fury/arms (HIGH)
Priest- Shadow (HIGH) Disc/holy (HIGH)
Shaman- Ele (HIGH) Resto (HIGH) Enhance (MEDIUM)
Monk- Windwalker (MEDIUM) Mistweaver (HIGH) Brewmaster (LOW)
Rogue- Multi spec (HIGH)
Death Knight- Multi spec dps (HIGH) Blood (LOW)
Mage- Multi spec (HIGH)
Warlock- Multi spec (HIGH)
Hunter- Multi spec (MEDIUM)
Paladin- Holy (HIGH) Ret (HIGH)

Raid times will be Tues-Thurs 10-1am EST (Extremely important you can make all 3 nights)
Alternate raids will be ran on the weekends and other offnights.

If you have any other questions about the guild or if you are interested in joining us please contact one of the officers below.

Officer contact info.
Jdapizzaman- jaythekilla#1129
Trudyn#1665 also homies
About Guild:
Wage Theft is a brand-new guild looking to establish its roster for BFA. The guild is mostly made up of real life professionals that enjoy playing this game. Our current roster includes players with multiple cutting edges to fresh 110s. Our aim is to develop a fun environment for our raiders while still being able to clear end tier content in BFA. We are located on Arthas Horde and are looking for people to make this guild their home. We are also looking to build up some newer players and teach them the game to be up to par with the raiding level we are aiming for.

Goal:
Build up a high performing raiding group that will achieve Cutting Edge

Guild Culture:
Light hearted meme friendly culture, however, once the pull timer begins it’s serious business

Requirements:
- Dont be toxic
- Have the desire to improve

Recruiting:
Healers and DPS

Raid Schedule:
2 nights, Tuesday and Wednesday, 8pm to 11pm EST

Contact Info:
Btag:
Leader: Iudexgaming #1391
Officer: Leggit#11861
Divine Carnage (H-Zul'jin) is recruiting!
Guild website: https://divinecarnagezj.enjin.com/
Drop the GM a note in battlenet @ Bloodgod#1142
We can chat and get you into our discord, kick your tires and check under the hood.
TLDR;(See the salty good spam below for details)

Divine Carnage is recruiting for multiple BfA Raid teams (We will NOT be running Legion content for progression)

We are looking to form multiple raid teams to cater to players of all flavors.

Our priority is a mythic progression team Tues-Weds 9pm-12am EST with the option for a 3rd night based on availabilty. LF Ranged DPS
Heroic progression team (times to be determined based on team availibility) we need a tank, 2 healers, a handfull of melee dps and an array of ranged dps.
We'll also be doing alt runs, M+ runs for gear and levelling in guild groups so bring your alts!

Additional raid teams recruiting for all roles, your skill, availibility and personality will get you slotted accordingly. We're an active guild, very social and don't tolerate rage queens, egotists looking for aggandising themselves or any other sort of drama causing nonsense, the atmosphere of the guild is our #1 priority, you can be the most skilled player we've ever seen, if you're also a horses !@#, you WILL get booted.

LOOT: We will be using personal loot until and unless we begin to have real ilvl discrepancy, if you're gearing well and an item drops that you already have, you will be expected to trade the loot to highest roll of a raider who can use the drop for main spec. Otherwise we pray RNJesus smile upon you.

I would ideally like to field a late night heroic raid team as well as a daytime heroic raid team. As well, I'd like to eventually slot in ALT/guildie gearing raids/

What we're about as a guild is building our teams based on interpersonal chemistry and having an overall atmosphere of skilled and knowledgeable players sharing their skill and experience to build potential raiders from within the guild. We have over 700 guild members, many are leveling, just returning from extended breaks or new to raiding and could truly shine with a little patience and assistance. If you have the skill, the patience and desire to be a part of a guild forged to last, we want you here.

Guild scope: We want to produce social media content by guildies for players of all experience and skills to make the game more accessible and enjoyable.
From raid strat videos for non top 50 progression teams to class spec videos, gold farming, M+ runs as well as streaming as we level together as guild groups getting to know fellow guildies and build solid relationships. If you're interested in having content to produce and use for your own exposure and streaming fun, drop me a note.

Divine Carnage is the answer to the decimation LFG brought to guild culture on WoW, we're not looking to recruit a bunch of top talent who can't stand each other, I'd sooner lose a little progression while gaining game enjoyment than be ranked top 50 but hate the people I raided with. There are a lot of toxic people and toxic guilds, cliques and exclusive clubs in this game it's time someone brought the game back to people who love the game, love playing the game with other people who can laugh and learn with them, that's what my guild is about and always will be about.

The guild will provide pots, flasks, food as well as gems and enchants for our raiders, all we ask is a donation of the mats to the guild bank.

GM's battlenet @ Bloodgod#1142
Hi there! <Slightly Tiled> is a progression guild forming on Mal'Ganis for BFA. We are built on a foundation of Cutting Edge Antorus raiders who also value a thriving social atmosphere. Our expectation is to be a Cutting Edge guild in BFA.

We raid Monday/Thursday from 7:30-10:30 CST, and push a lot of keys each week. Based on your post, this looks ideal for both sides!

As we put the finishing touches on our roster, we could use more quality players such as yourself, and I personally think you'd be a great fit.

Feel free to submit an application at guilded.gg/slightlytilted or add me on bnet/Discord to discuss further:

Discord: Cassity14#4222
Bnet: Cassity14#1187