https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/turalyon/amuza#partition=1
Destro/Aff Lock
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/turalyon/despair#partition=1
Frost/fire Mage
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/turalyon/kerraena#partition=1
Frost/fire Mage(Druid healer during NH)
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/turalyon/dasos#zone=11&partition=2

Faction: Any(Horde currently)
What we are looking for in a guild: Consistent, always raiding, aiming to earn CE each tier. We would like a guild to call home.
Days preferred: Wednesday and Thursday are not doable any other day is good - 2 or 3 days.
Time: Anytime except Tuesday before 7pm PST
Additional info: We have all played through the entire expansion; no breaks.
Link your btag below and I will get intouch.

--updated times and days
[US][H][Thunderhorn] 11/11H <Optimal Baddies>
Are you bored with not dying all the time? Then join Optimal Baddies and find yourself so engrossed in guild chat that you'll be running off cliffs and pulling 20 mobs at once in no time! Recommended by 4 out of 5 Spirit Healers.

Jokes aside we are a semi hardcore raiding guild looking to be top guild on server in BFA on Thunderhorn that is lead by a 6/11M Mythic raider.

Raid times are as follows.

Tuesday - 8PM-10:30PM Server

Wednesday - 8PM-10:30PM Server

We ask that you maintain a 90% attendance if at all possible, We understand that real life happens but we are looking to progress very quickly also.
Loot!

For loot we use RCLootcouncil and take into account tenure,performance and attendance.

Recruitment!

We are currently recruiting all classes and roles, currently there is no Item Level requirement if you are willing to learn and grow, we will support you.

Please message myself (Goldfish#1198) or hop in discord https://discord.gg/jN5aC6X if interested.
Warsong is recruiting on Horde Turalyon for CE come BFA and you guys could be just what we have been searching for. I will drop our general forum recruitment post below but feel free to get in contact with me as soon as you can for more details to see if you are a good fit. If not then good luck searching and I hope you find a good home!

Warsong is a weekend raiding guild looking to fill our Mythic roster as well as bring in more people for heroics and M+. The atmosphere of the guild is generally laid back with lots of joking and a very tight community.

Goals for BFA: Most people in the guild will be running two toons through BFA to help push for that Cutting Edge achievement. The core raid team will be highly focused on Mythic progression and we are looking for DPS, especially ranged, as well as healers and offspec healers to fill in the few remaining spots on the core team.

Raid Times: Core raid runs 1PM-4PM EST (Server)
Other raids happen throughout the week with the main alt raid being heroic Friday night at 8 PM EST (Server)

Other Applicants: Anyone looking to find a guild for just pushing through Heroic or running M+ are also more than welcome to apply, we will be running multiple raids throughout the week and have no problem with people not looking for that more hardcore progression. If you find you are enjoying the raiding and have proven yourself a spot on the Mythic team is also an option!

If you are interested message Deathreign#1880 or Byd#1217 for more information. Also for a quicker response you can message Vayde#7425, Mrizzly#6343, or Ohyagurl#5937 on discord!
Guild Name: <Death Penalty>
Faction: Horde
Server: US-Stormreaver
Raid Times: Tuesday/Wednesday/Sunday 9-12 CST
Progression: 11/11M, MKJ [US109] , MGuldan[US135], MHelya [US209]

About us: <Death Penalty> is a guild formed in Mists of Pandaria by a group of friends looking to push a little harder in raiding. We have been steadily improving our roster every tier and are always looking to push our progression to the next level while maintaining a friendly atmosphere and schedule. If you're looking for a more casual schedule with a relaxed raiding atmosphere while still killing some dragons check us out!

Recruiting: Currently accepting all dps except hunter. Ranged heavily preferred - looking for offspec/third tank positions for BFA.

WoWProgress: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/stormreaver/Death+Penalty

How to join: Fill out our short application form -https://tinyurl.com/DeathPenApp
Recruiting Officer: @xraychicken or xraychicken#1730
Girls Are Yucky aka <GAY> on Tichondrius. Sat/Sun 8:30am-11:30am PST. Looking to push US 200+ for BFA. I have two other guilds, No Bads Allowed, US 59th as 2-day/8 hr looking to push US 30+ and Capitally newly formed 11/11M looking to push US 20+. The idea is my guild's (so far) don't blow so ye

Seepy#11342
Hey there Amuza! I'd love to chat with you further about raiding in BFA! My guild is Efficient on Stormrage-Alliance 11/11M. My btag is Karma#12379
Here's our guild info:
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20762107479#1

11/11m.

Hit me up on discord if you want to talk.
Gonzo#1399
Hey,

Would love to chat with you for a few minutes and see if we can make something work.

Uncommon Sense is an Alliance guild on Proudmoore. We raid Tues/Wed/Thurs from 8:00 PM to 11:00 PM EST, with an optional Heroic/Normal run on Sunday.

Progression
  • Antorus - 11/11m Cutting Edge
  • Tomb of Sargeras - 8/9m
  • Nighthold - 10/10m Cutting Edge
  • Trial of Valor - 3/3m Cutting Edge
  • Emerald Nightmare - 7/7m Cutting Edge

Guild Info: https://discord.gg/uyEe57p

If you're interested in talking more, please add me.
Discord - Justify#3562
BattleTag - Justify#11282
Hey what's up. I noticed we were on the same server, and figured I'd see if you guys could do 10am-1pm Sat/Sun.

We have some people with 11/11M experience and we're about 6 people away from filling out our roster, so I'm sure we could make it work with the 6 you have.

If you're looking to stay on the server and push CE on a 6 hour raid schedule, hit me up on bnet (semi#1930) or discord (Jermaine#6109).
[H]<The Early Shift> [11/11M-ABT] 2 Day Mythic Raiding Guild is now recruiting skilled players for both our main mid-day raid and our 2nd team <The Late Shift> [9/11M-ABT]

US - Bleeding Hollow/Horde

About TES:
The Early Shift is a raiding guild that was formed right before Legion. Our goal is to become one of the best 2day guilds in the US! The leadership of TES has been around since Vanilla, and has a vast amount of high end leadership experience.

What you can expect from us as a guild:
- Strong/passionate/driven leadership that doesn't give up.
- A sense of community and direction.
- Communication.

What we expect from our trials:
- Prepared with relevant consumables, gear, addons, and knowledge for raid.
- Effort to integrate yourself with guild’s community.
- 100% attendance during 2 week trial.
- The drive to improve personal play.

Group A - The Early Shift - 11/11m-ABT
6 hr/wk Raid Schedule:
Tuesday: 12:00PM(Noon)-3:00PM EST
Thursday: 12:00PM(Noon)-3:00PM EST

Group B - The Late Shift - 9/11M-ABT
6 hr/wk Raid Schedule:
Tuesday: 7:30PM-10:30PM EST
Thursday: 7:30PM-10:30PM EST

What we're looking for:
We are ALWAYS looking for players with the drive and the passion to push themselves to be the best. With that being said, we have a few classes in HIGH demand:

Group A:
- Solid Main Tank (Any Class)
- Balance/Feral Druid
- Shadow Priest
- Mage (Any Spec)
- Rogue (Any Spec)

Group B:
- Tank (Any Class)
- Solid Healer
- Exceptional DPS

Extra:
Very active guild, lots of mythic+ at all times. Couple of raids outside of "Main Raid" normal and such.

How to apply:
If you're interested in joining The Early Shift, please leave an application on our discord recruitment channel : https://discord.gg/kP6zhDY

Any other questions, please contact me via BattleTag:

Guild Master (Zhamy): Zhamie#11997

We appreciate your time and interest. Best of luck with your search!
About Guild:
Wage Theft is a brand-new guild looking to establish its roster for BFA. The guild is mostly made up of real life professionals that enjoy playing this game. Our current roster includes players with multiple cutting edges to fresh 110s. Our aim is to develop a fun environment for our raiders while still being able to clear end tier content in BFA. We are located on Arthas Horde and are looking for people to make this guild their home. We are also looking to build up some newer players and teach them the game to be up to par with the raiding level we are aiming for.

Goal:
Build up a high performing raiding group that will achieve Cutting Edge

Guild Culture:
Light hearted meme friendly culture, however, once the pull timer begins it’s serious business

Requirements:
- Dont be toxic
- Have the desire to improve

Recruiting:
Tanks, Healers, and DPS

Raid Schedule:
2 nights, Tuesday and Wednesday, 8pm to 11pm EST

Contact Info:
Btag:
Leader: Iudexgaming #1391
Officer: Leggit#11861
Hey! We've formed <The Chronoguard>, an Alliance raiding guild on Wyrmrest Accord. The guild has AOTC less than two weeks after its creation and successfully downed Mythic Gorathi last week. We hope to get a couple more mythic bosses down this weekend before pre patch hits.

We want to add people to our raid team that we get along with and who can perform. What we're looking for is our raiding soulmates; people who are a good fit with us in Discord, who enjoy our jokes and can have a good time with us, but can still be serious when it comes to raiding.

We are looking for people who are able to raid on Saturday/Sunday from 6pm to 9pm EST. We have an additional catch-up raid on Friday 8:30pm EST for gearing alts, learning mechanics and for people looking for a less serious raid. We also do mythic+, achievement runs and occasionally pvp throughout the week.

We encourage others to look at their logs and strive to be better each week. We have some amazing raiders who are more than willing to help people with mechanics or help them sim and get better results.

No need to worry if you’re on a different server and still want to join, if the officers decide you’re a good fit we’ll cover the cost of your main’s transfer.

This close to BfA, it's a good chance for us to play together and form a bond before raiding in the new expansion. If this sounds like a good fit for you, don't hesitate to contact the recruitment officer on discord.

Lunaery#9520
Hey, If you guys are confident in your abilities as players I'd love to give you guys a chat. nix#1366 . I'm going to throw my spam at you now. Its a lot. Add me if you are interested

<The Hall of Fame> [H] - Mal'Ganis, a new guild consisting a group of top 50 raider friends, is now recruiting for BfA! We are focusing on pushing content at a high level on a easy to manage schedule.

At this point we have a full raiding roster going into BfA and are looking for players who know their classes inside and out and are willing to join a guild to compete for a position. Below are positions we as officers feel are either lacking in ability or we just do not have.

Recruitment Needs:
Holy Priest - HIGH
Warlock - Medium
Rogue - Medium
Hunter - Medium
Ranged DPS - Medium (2)
-SPriest, Ele Shaman
Retadin - Medium
Enh Shaman - Medium

All Exceptional Players
Any Players Looking to compete for a position

We are looking for exceptional players to competitively push content with! If you are such a person and are looking to push content on a lighter schedule, look no further!

HoF Background:

The core group of the guild are friends that have played together from as far back as TBC. We all are disappointed we missed Legion and don't want to miss out on any further content, but we cannot dedicate the time we used to. We are adults with lives and responsibilities, but with that comes with prioritizing our time. We have chosen to dedicate two nights a week to enjoy together.

HoF Expectations:

We are adults. We have responsibilities. Through those responsibilities we have cleared our schedules to raid two nights a week. Attendance is key. If you can't make raid, we aren't the right guild for you. We joke, we are crass, and can sometimes be... not pc. We are adults. If you can't handle that, we aren't for you. We play hard and raid hard. When raid starts its time to focus up and kill dragons.

Loot is personal loot I guess. Great job Blizz. If that gets changed we'll switch to a loot council. Standard I suppose.

I'd list requirements, but if you don't know what you need to do as a raider, we aren't the guild for you.

Raid Schedule:
Sunday: 8p-1130p EST
Monday: 8p-1130p EST

If you are interested feel free to add me nix#1366 [bnet] or Abain#8531 [discord] or add Essien#1785, UbreakiFix#4122 [discord]
Thank you for the posts! Days preferred and time have been updated! We are still looking.
Interested in having y'all on the team, however we do raid Wednesdays. Some quick spam for your consideration:

BOBAlicious is an ALLIANCE and semi-hardcore progression guild that is committed to completing mythic content in a timely fashion. We have a friendly community who are typically on grinding content during all parts of the day and week. We are looking to buff up our mythic roster with even better players. Some of us have been together for over 4 years.

Raid Days:
Tuesday, Wednesday & Sunday
Raid Times: (9 hours weekly)
9:00PM PST to 12:00AM PST

Progression:
Tier 21: 11/11 Mythic Antorus
Tier 20 - 8/9 Mythic Tomb of Sargeras
Tier 19 - 7/7 Mythic EN, 3/3 Mythic ToV, 10/10 Mythic Nighthold
Tier 18 - 13/13 Mythic Hellfire Citadel

Recruitment officer: kdog#1958

http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/darkspear/BOBAlicious
Hey there, I'd love to get a chance to talk to you more. JunkratMain#1821
We are still looking!
Hello!

Guild Name: <murlocs>
Server: Mal'ganis Horde

I'll keep it simple. We're a awesome guild with people who meet up monthly and raid weekly. Our raider experiences range from Top World Raiders (Previous US Top 50 players), to first time raiders (and faster learners).

We like to focus on community, over progression, but still maintain a "serious casual" relationship in game. We will be casually pushing mythic content in BFA.

https://murlocs.com
* 1-Click Apply button *

Raid Times:
- Tuesday: 8:15-11:15pm EST
- Wednesday 8:15-11:15pm EST
- With weekend alt runs

If you're interested, feel free to apply above, or add me on battle.net:
ev0#1934

Looking forward to chatting with you soon!