Live Developer Q&A Thursday 7/19 – Submit Your Questions

General Discussion
Prev 1 13 14 15 52 Next
Is a racial update coming up. Allied races emphasize how lack luster some core races are.
Void elfs are missing a charcoal hair color, the BFA promotional art and release videos show them with that hair color. will we see this added in a patch once BFA launches?
Can you clear up how legacy loot is working? In one blue post it said you must be higher than 10 levels from the content in order to be eligible for legacy loot settings. Does this mean legion content won’t fall under that category come level 120 in BFA?
07/16/2018 01:32 PMPosted by Kjarr
Can you clear up how legacy loot is working? In one blue post it said you must be higher than 10 levels from the content in order to be eligible for legacy loot settings. Does this mean legion content won’t fall under that category come level 120 in BFA?

I ensure you it means the exact opposite and will qualify under legacy at 120.
When can we expect the new realm connections to happen?
Been hearing "soon" for long time.
Is the power disparity surrounding personal defensive cooldowns for DPS and Healers being looked at by Blizzard at all?

With the gear locking in M+, many classes will be pushed out of higher keys due to their lack of a strong defensive toolkit that other classes have naturally because they cannot simply equip a defensive legendary/trinket for one boss but rather have to gimp themselves for the entire run to survive one specific mechanic that other classes have no issues with (e.g. Ice Block vs Astral Shift/Dispersion).
If I have multiple of one class, will I be able to transmog artifact appearances I have unlocked for that class on my main? I.e, just got alt DK to 110, wanting to know if he will have the hidden skin +1000 kill variation or if I will have to grind that out a second time.
Currently druid artifact forms are tied to a weapon appearance when transmogging. This is a step backward from how it was in Legion. Are there plans to allow us to transmog the daggers or fist weapons?
Is Ashran still going to be queueable while it's 'temporarily retired'? Due to the presence of Garrison Auctioneers, one would assume it would still be possible, right?
Forsaken Model modernization.

Before the Storm states that traditional Forsaken are super fragile with body parts constantly falling off and needing to be replaced without even fighting.

Can we get an Idle animation for Forsaken where our arm falls off and we pick it up and put it back on?

Can we get the ability to unlock "hardening" our undead state by capturing a Valkyr like what Nathanos went through? We are the Heroes of the Horde and Champions of the Forsaken and we should be allowed to go through that process.

Maybe have the ability to switch from a Hardened and Regular Bone exposed state in the Barber Shop like the Orc slouch.
There are currently only 3 honor talents available in PvP, and it ends up being only one or two due to some classes being 100% required to take a certain honor talent(s) every game. Can we get those mandatory honor talents added baseline to our classes in PvP - or at the very least be given a 4th honor talent slot?
07/16/2018 01:32 PMPosted by Kjarr

0-10 is 11 increments
1-10 is 10 increments

110-120 is 11 increments
111-120 is 10 increments

Legion Raids will qualify for legacy loot.
When will Holy Paladins receive an update to their spell animations?
How do you remove stat templates in PvP but don’t add in a gear vendor to buy specific gear? You’re making us gear through RNG still, our stats are going to be all over the place now, our weekly rewards are probably going to go unused because of the wrong stats.

We’ve been asking for a vendor since Legion began. Why can’t we have it back?
Are the PvP Elite sets going to be based off of raid gear recolors in BfA, or are they going to be uniquely themed? Also, are they going to be class specific still, or is one xmog going to be shared for all leather wearers and one for plate wearers, et cetera?
When will Zandalari trolls be available for player's to unlock as an allied race?
Will we ever get the ability to transmog our weapons to anything we like, similar to how the new artifact transmog system works?
Any customization options for alliance races coming, considering horde is about to get new postures for orcs and golden eyes for blood elves? Or is nothing planned for any of the alliance races?

Why is lightforged draenei its own race for people that want golden-eyed draenei, when blood elves get golden eyes as a customization option instead of as another allied race?
New Worgen models still planned to be released sometime during BFA?
Question from PvP as it's the reason I log into WoW

1. Why won't you just give the players what they want in Honor and Conquest vendors. We love them!! We always have loved them!! Just give them to us please!!

2. Please can you have PvE gear scale down in instanced PvP like WoD so that way PvP participation doesn't suffer for another expansion. We want PvP players Queing for PvP and not forced to raid which irritates PvE players.