Live Developer Q&A Thursday 7/19 – Submit Your Questions

General Discussion
Prev 1 22 23 24 52 Next
Will there ever be the LFR/LFG queuing system applied to Heroic/Base Mythic dungeons and Normal/Heroic raids?
Will crafting ever see a time where full sets of gear can be made matching the same quality as Heroic raids using a more extensive crafting dynamic?
Are there be any plans on updating the Worgen and Goblin models this expac? As well as being able to hide our shirts and a female equivalent?

It feels like such a shame we are getting all these cool tattoos and customizations only to have them covered by body armor we cant hide.
07/17/2018 09:32 AMPosted by Augustine
Will crafting ever see a time where full sets of gear can be made matching the same quality as Heroic raids using a more extensive crafting dynamic?

From previous developer comments on crafting, they don't intend for it to replace raiding (or be on the same level as an existing raid). Otherwise, there is no incentive to raid (or now do M+).
Feral and Guardian druids have their Legion forms linked to the Artifact Weapons. This is causing ugly/mismatching and very limited transmog options for these two specs.

Could you explain why this decision was made?
Are there plans for anymore single player scenario content down the road in BfA, both the more casual (Withered Army Training and Deaths of Chromie) and the more challenging (Mage Tower)? I really loved both!
Will there be skinny kul tiran females?
When will Necromancers become a playable class?
07/17/2018 09:54 AMPosted by Zabuza
When will Necromancers become a playable class?

I will not play a politician. -_-
With the new profession changes, how will this effect if I wanted to work on getting a Unlight Angler (fishing artifact)? Since 800 in fishing no longer a thing. All the other requirements still are possible (18 rare fish and 110).
When are the Blizzcon 2018 Virtual Tickets going on sale?
Do you think 6ft. long swords at the waist of a Frost SK clipping into every inch of Azeroth's terrain looks good?

Thanks
With the removal of Ashern are we going to see a new way to acquire Universal Language Module for the people who haven't gotten it yet? or is it something we're just going to lose out on? would love to see it show up on a NPC for marks of honor
Hello Ion and Lore,

Is there any word on new Moonkin forms or model updates for Highmountain Tauren? We are using the same model from Tauren with steer horns. Many of us would prefer to have moose antlers even if it is on the same model (though after seeing the Zandalari Moonkin, a brand new model unique to Highmountain would be even better). Any updates would be appreciated. Thank you for your time.
In light of the popularity of Mythic+, do you have any plans to equalize, in some way, the survivability of the various healer classes? Some of the healers are heads-and-shoulders above the rest when facing huge incoming hits. It would be really lovely to see each healer have an equal chance of countering those hits, rather than "just rez me when I die."

Thank you.
Why remove some of the best weapon artwork in game by removing the Mage Tower? In this day and age with all your scaling tech, it just doesn't make sense to remove it and take away yet another option of content for people to do. So 2004.
Why am I locked out of all allied races as a death knight. You guys "stretched" the lore to make worgen and draenei DK's in the past. Real bummer to be punished as a DK main
When will you let me separate flying mounts and ground mounts in my journal?
07/17/2018 11:30 AMPosted by Rabbitw
When will you let me separate flying mounts and ground mounts in my journal?

When the World Tree is restored? Oh. Too soon. :(
07/16/2018 10:29 AMPosted by Osiris
The new Guild UI takes away a ton of control guild masters had over their guilds, specifically related to permissions. Now ~10 different permissions are lumped under a single check box. Giving someone access to edit a public note, or speak in officer chat now means they can delete people's chat messages or boot them out of voice chat, Why?
I too support this question and would ask the same.