BfA Is Killing WoW

General Discussion
Prev 1 3 4 5 Next
07/22/2018 02:55 PMPosted by Cleopolis
07/18/2018 11:03 AMPosted by Julius
Why can't all these people threatening to quit just quit? It's like they're complaining that blizzard won't let them cancel their accounts.

Because we are hoping they realize the folly of the current team and make an attempt to bring back the kind of developers that once had 12 million people playing.

I guess that's just asking too much though.

You mean, back before LoL and mobas, when MMOs roamed the land?

Good luck with that.
07/18/2018 05:45 PMPosted by Salbatros
Why can't all these people threatening to quit just quit? It's like they're complaining that blizzard won't let them cancel their accounts.

Cancel already, and leave the forums to the people that like WoW.

LOL! This expansion is a joke! If they quit and don't come back the ever shrinking player basis that has been falling since Draenor will eventually become nothing. Blizzards largest cash cow will cease to exists. Gone is the game I once loved to play! Killed by Activision and there EA ways. This patch removed alot of perks that made the game easy to level a toon. 1 to 60 took 3 months and that was fine back when it was new and the content was fresh. Now were force to level a toon in dungeons that are as old as sour milk and landscapes we have explored more than our significant others backsides. This is a pay to play platform! Charging a user 60$ to boost a char shouldn't even have been an option, but its just another way for Blizzard to be like EA. This system will eventually cave in on itself. Catering to the people that can plays this all day and not have to worry about responsibility's is the wrong way to run a business . Far as I'm concerned Blizzard ows the player that played nilla and BC ! We funded every game they have made since Diable 2! Make a better game not destroy it because the can't make new content. Old wow give me a break! I have a life and like to live it not spend it everyday on a game to get 3 levels. Suck it Blizz!

If it means you leave I’ll take that risk.
Stop crying, if you played since tbc you should be glad wow is back to how it is suppose to be.

Get good scrub
You know a person is BSing about playing since BC if they can’t figure out how pre-patches work...
Your tears hydrate me

People threat to leave only because what happened in Cata
People threatened to leave unless they get endgame nerf, Blizz caved in and as a result opened pandoras box for all the special snowflakes

I remember when a small minority got to enjoy endgame and all the lesser players enjoyed the game leveling regardless now its HURR DURR THIS GAME SUCKS MAKE IT BETTER FOR ME OR I LEAVE
I started playing Wow about 1.5 years ago and loved it until BFA. Just like
Diablo 3 they trashed it but it don't matter I still like Argus runs and dailies.
New content? Ain't worth bothering. To hard, no gold, only an xp grind
and for for what? Just to find after you get to 325 it's end game. wow ION
your so happy about all u dev's ruined......im at shock
08/28/2018 07:29 PMPosted by Tpabeastie
I started playing Wow about 1.5 years ago and loved it until BFA. Just like
Diablo 3 they trashed it but it don't matter I still like Argus runs and dailies.
New content? Ain't worth bothering. To hard, no gold, only an xp grind
and for for what? Just to find after you get to 325 it's end game. wow ION
your so happy about all u dev's ruined......im at shock

So let me get this straight. You came in during the end of an expansion after it was established and proceed to compare it to an expansion that started? If you played launch of Legion, launch of Warlords or any other expansion you'd see this as par for the course. You can't form an opinion after you sat out the majority of an expansion until content came and joined the race at the last leg. You will have LFR, World bosses, Raids, more factions etc. Just not within the first flipping month of launch.
Ive been playing since crusades.

Highly unlikely

35k hit points on a 110 character are you serious!!!

If you were here since "crusades" (who even calls it like that?) you shouldn't be shocked at stat squish. This isn't the first one.

Dungeons are extremely difficult

Clearly haven't played since TBC

Leveling lower level toons is taking a lot longer and more difficult

False, clearly didn't level during TBC

The game had become to easy

Didn't you just say Leveling is harder and Dungeons are harder?
07/18/2018 10:58 AMPosted by Jaasi
I have Numerous 110s over different realms, classes and 3 accounts. Ive been playing since crusades. I feel as though everything I've done or tried to accomplish is for naught. Everything and I mean everything has changed. 35k hit points on a 110 character are you serious!!!
Dungeons are extremely difficult and the xp rewards etc. are totally not worth it. Leveling lower level toons is taking a lot longer and more difficult less rewards than before the patch.
The game had become to easy but damn this isnt WOW anymore it feel like a totally different game.
There is much much more about the new bfa that I am choosing to close all my accounts and look for another game to play.

WOW just isn't worth it to me anymore.
No one cares.. TTFN
07/18/2018 10:58 AMPosted by Jaasi
I have Numerous 110s over different realms, classes and 3 accounts. Ive been playing since crusades. I feel as though everything I've done or tried to accomplish is for naught. Everything and I mean everything has changed. 35k hit points on a 110 character are you serious!!!
Dungeons are extremely difficult and the xp rewards etc. are totally not worth it. Leveling lower level toons is taking a lot longer and more difficult less rewards than before the patch.
The game had become to easy but damn this isnt WOW anymore it feel like a totally different game.
There is much much more about the new bfa that I am choosing to close all my accounts and look for another game to play.

WOW just isn't worth it to me anymore.

Agreed. BFA and patch 7.3.5 suck dog d!cks
You are all WRONG it started in CATA with the removal of Head Enchants,you need to know what the game was before and then after till current to truley see why the NECKBEARDS are crying on the inside (I shed tears over what was/is/could have been an was just missed)
@ Sackless Have you never just started an account from scratch after 4 yrs just to start over and complete everything again as if you never did it(consider it a test of ones NECKBEARD)
1st complaint is about the stat squish. Lmfao really? You've been playing since TBC yet can't handle having 35K HP? You say dungeons are too hard, they are easier now than they were in most of the past. Levelling is still, easier know than it was was wrath and under. You aren't leaving because the game has changed, it's for the most part the same game it was years ago, except HD and more streamlined. You're leaving because you're burnt out, take a break.
08/28/2018 07:48 PMPosted by Creeatorface
You are all WRONG it started in CATA with the removal of Head Enchants,you need to know what the game was before and then after till current to truley see why the NECKBEARDS are crying on the inside (I shed tears over what was/is/could have been an was just missed)
@ Sackless Have you never just started an account from scratch after 4 yrs just to start over and complete everything again as if you never did it(consider it a test of ones NECKBEARD)

Uh, to start with, head enchants were removed at the beginning of MoP, not during Cata (well, possibly the MoP pre-patch, but that's MoP).

Also, it's kind of hard to tell whether you're serious or trolling.
k?
Man, I've been here since about '08.

"Cata is killing WoW!"
"Stupid kung fu pandas are going to kill WoW!"
"Selfie cameras are killing WoW!" (ok so there might be a point here)

Please, I've heard it all at this point. WoW has been here for so long it's basically living off of its legacy and advertisements alone. It's not going anywhere anytime soon.
07/18/2018 11:00 AMPosted by Rampage
No... The game is finally WoW again. If you've played since TBC and dungeons are hard now then you didn't play the game to it's fullest during that expansion.

Exactly. Hell in the most recent mythic run I did, I was pulling out old tanking tactics that I've had in the ol' noggin and have not used since tbc lol.
07/18/2018 11:06 AMPosted by Kithelle

Cancel already, and leave the forums to the people that like WoW.

Because they actually like the game, and they want it to be good(fun is subjective; even a small change to what you find fun can feel defeating). Most complainers don't actually hate the product.

How about you grow up and move on? Staying behind on the forums begging for a game to change just because "you love it" is pathetic. Its like chasing your ex. Just move on.
I agree with the OP. I find the questing boring, the reps boring, the wq's boring, the dungeons boring and a headache at the same time. I really can't stand this game anymore. Blizzard: See you next patch, do something or it's my last patch.
BFA is not for some people. My wife saw new races. She told me she wanted to get back in game. When I told how she had to get new races. it got real funny on the words coming form her and how mad she was. I mean she really could not believe you had to play a older game to just to play a new thing in this expansion.

But my kids on other hand. Just said what ever and played anyways. There is really no way in the world for anyone to think alike. that why is why life is great. We all played it over the years. But each how there own take on it.

The thing is the game has changed to radically I don't understand why they accept it. I guess you could say it boils down to prospective. How we all see it. however, the changes I see. It Does not necessary make me happy.

But I play just for interest and exploring sake. Fine something interesting I play it for years none stop. I still play star trek for that reason. Make it gated, dull, repetitive, unmitigated, rehashed ideals to point oh my god just no, I mean just stop with it this bull donkey stuff. then I'm out. That were game at. I play for a little more, cause I found something interesting. Then I probably be gone till it gets interesting again.
07/18/2018 11:02 AMPosted by Aoita
Im enjoying the changes myself. spending most of my time cycling through classes to decide what to main in bfa. testing out talents and all that :)

Pffft. You mean talents that used to be abilities? Wow, so new and exciting.