Multiclass 970 LF Alliance BFA guild

Guild Recruitment
Looking for a fun raiding guild for BFA!
I prefer 2day raid weeks. Anytime between 7-11 eastern would fit me best.

Would prefer a drama free guild that has been raiding together for a while and clears mythics often. I am NOT interested in a hardcore guild. I'm a single dad mid 20's working full time and going to school. WoW is quite literally the only thing I do with my off-time. I don't need the added stress of trying to be top 100 or server first. Been playing this game since the original beta. When it comes to hardcore raiding, Siegecrafter broke my spirit and my daughter was born. Sooooo if we can get cutting edge, that would be lovely, but it's not really a requirement. I play at the best of my abilities so its not from lack of effort, more or less, not every guild is able to complete the content with two days of raiding every week. I get it.

My main this expac was my Rogue which is 10/11 Mythic in Antorus.
I went on a hiatus a few months ago and been casually playing the game. Catching up my alts and such with Mythic + trying to determine what role i'd like to play in BFA. I understand logs are a requirement for most guilds. Quite frankly, I never cared much about the numbers outside of my damage meter and doing mechanics correctly. Never really went out of my way to log. However, if you really want them, I can request them from my ex guildies. I'm sure you can pull them up just my looking up my main.

Most of my toons are 970 ilevel
Rogue, Dk, DH, Hunter, and Warrior. (wil most likely main Rogue/DH) in BFA.

I am willing to transfer at my expense.
Zauce2#1311

Also if anyone in your guild has a sneaker plug, insta join.
Hello!

I'll keep it simple. We're a awesome guild with people who meet up monthly and raid weekly. Our raider experiences range from Top World Raiders (Previous US Top 50 players), to first time raiders (and faster learners).

We like to focus on community, over progression, but still maintain a "serious casual" relationship in game. We will be casually pushing mythic content in BFA.

https://murlocs.com
* 1-Click Apply button *

Raid Times:
- Tuesday: 8:15-11:15pm EST
- Wednesday 8:15-11:15pm EST
- With weekend alt runs

If you're interested, feel free to apply above, or add me on battle.net:
ev0#1934

Looking forward to chatting with you soon!
Turalyon is an amazingly tight knit community of guilds dedicated to growing the realm as a whole. You won’t find a server with stronger identity. We make it a point to excel not just as our individual guilds, but also to make all the guilds of the realm stronger. Those of us who did finish early boosted our realm rank, but we don't really have enough overall mythic guilds to sustain that momentum while the larger realms knock us back down the remaining portion of the tier despite having highly competitive guilds. This is where you come in!

Come find a home in one of our many wonderful guilds and join our realm community!

Wowprogress: https://www.wowprogress.com/pve/us/turalyon
Realm Streams: https://www.twitch.tv/communities/Turalyon
Realm Forums: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/1182757/

If you're looking for a list of guilds on Turalyon, here ya go (updating for BFA, the list will be expanding):
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20764998071

We also run the major recruitment hub for everyone (~5k people): https://discord.gg/QUxQp9W

Our realm is behind the !turalyon tag. ^_^ Hope to see you there!
<Solitude>
US-Thrall: Horde
Mythic Raid Times: Tuesday/Thursday 9PM -12AM EST
Heroic Off Night: Wednesday 9PM -12AM EST
We are currently recruiting! Come join us for the remainder of Legion, or join is for BFA!

About us:
We are a guild made up of close friends who are looking to clear end game content and kill mythic bosses in our spare time. We understand that everyone has lives, jobs, and other hobbies/interests outside of Azeroth, so the number one thing we require from you is reliability. We do not tolerate people who leave half way through the raid or not showing up without notice. We are currently building a strong our core mythic team and recruiting members that are looking for home for the remainder of the expansion. With that being said, we are a fun group of people who laugh, joke, meme, and ultimately.. we win.

Goal as a Guild:
To get Cutting Edge for the current raid expansion.

Current Progression:
11/11N, 11/11H , 9/11M

Current Recruitment Needs:

Tank:
FULL

Healers:
FULL

Melee DPS:
Low! but feel free to apply!

Ranged DPS:
HIGH! All ranged classes will be considered.

We are always in recruitment for exceptional players regardless of our current recruitment needs. Do not hesitate to drop us a line at any time!

In addition to our raiding needs, feel free to apply as a social member for a more casual environment! Join us for Mythic+ dungeons and PvP.

How to apply:

Use our form to fill out an application!
https://tinyurl.com/yd3nzkca

BNet:
kaerbaer#1475
Petipas#1414
ADW#1785
Hello Made! I added you on BNet.

I believe I can offer most of what you're looking for. I am currently starting a new guild, so we won't be raiding Antorus. This is definitely a good opportunity for you to get in on something really special, and help shape the guild for the future. I am not going to give up and we have a great core with a lot of experienced raiders already (that I convinced without a pre-established guild, wait until we get some kills under us ;)).

I am really looking forward to talking with you.

<Alive> is a 2-night hardcore progression guild on Thrall focused on pushing content while eliminating any hint of toxicity or negativity.

I am a veteran raid leader who plays the game far more than should be allowed. I have achieved what the kids are calling "CE" many, many times. I have decided to form my own guild to build something that actually works from the ground up. I have found myself too many times in positions where I did not have the authority to take the actions I knew were necessary (such as kicking or benching a toxic player, or recruiting an ace player and witnessing them sitting on the bench).

Schedule:

Tuesday (OPTIONAL): Heroic & Mythic re-clear 7-10 CST.
Weds & Thurs: 7-10:30 CST.

For those of you who want to raid 2 days, that option is available. Most people will want to raid 3. Because of the flexible nature of gearing, I am confident that this system will work even if you only want to raid 2 days.

Once we are established, I am planning on adding more raids. None of them ever required. No alt required. Once we are able to sell Heroic for gold, we will be running those consistently on a varied schedule.

The Goals:

Create an atmosphere devoid of toxic behavior. I have been in many guilds over 14 years, and one common theme has been witnessed: When pushing progression, toxicity is inevitable and required to push ranks. I am here to prove that isn't true. I have seen numerous and immeasurable damage done to guilds because of one individual who doesn't care.

Build and retain talent. This is a guild that wants to focus on making you better, and is willing to give you every opportunity to do so. The 'trial' process is simple - you passed! Congratulations. It is a tiered system designed to help make you a better player. If you do well in Normal and Mythic+, you will be invited to Heroic. If you do well in Heroic, you'll be invited to Mythic. Wipe the raid 3 times on Mythic? No one is going to yell at you. We will swap you out with someone else and life will go on. After the raid we will do our best to work with you so that you master the mechanic and can get the kill next week.

A community-minded TEAM. For Mythic raids, we are going to bring the best 20 people for each encounter. There is no favoritism in this guild. We will look strategically at who we think is best for that fight, and invite accordingly. I am seeking to build a team that understands the faster we kill a boss, the better it is for the entire guild (even those that only raid Normal/Heroic).

Fill the guild with like-minded individuals. This is NOT a casual guild. Your raid and guild history, your logs, your item level, your class/spec/role - this stuff is definitely important. But these are not the things that are going to determine whether you're invited. I ask only three things of you: 1) Show up prepared (RESEARCH, among other things) and play the best you possibly can. 2) Always be improving and striving to get better. 3) Have a positive attitude toward your guild members, raiding, and the guild. I don't care how new you are or how low your DPS is. I'm not going to kick you for performance. The only reasons you will be removed are inactivity, apathy, or hostility/toxicity. This is a home for everyone who is invited. But you have to be willing to put the guild first.

An example: If I brought in a recruit that I invited that same day to Mythic raids (I would have played with them previously, of course, to come to that decision), and I asked you to sit out for progression, what would your reaction be? I am looking for people who understand that first and foremost we are a team. Every person is going to get their title, kills, gear, and plenty of gold, regardless of how we end up getting there.

Gold carry runs. I came to Thrall for a reason. There is a huge market for carry runs. I want players who actively would like to sell Heroic, M+, and even Mythic content. There will also be a system in place so that you can purchase runs from the guild for alts that are not geared (or even your main) for a discounted rate. This helps the guild, and gives our raiders free gold for doing what they would do anyway.

If any of this sounds appealing to you, add me.

Blindside#1685 - BNet
Blindside#6226 - Discord
BUMP!
Good Evening Made,

I read your post and we are interested. We offer several established raid teams. All of our raid teams have their own experienced team leaders. We have the logs to prove that we have been together a long time.

Outside of raiding, we PvP, do Mythic+ key runs, host seed raids, and offer a variety of weekly events open to all our members. We strive to create a friendly and non-toxic environment.

We are not just a collective number of Btags and Discord names that meet up for raids. We are friends that game together--whether it is in World of Warcraft or another game.

If this sounds like the kind of community that you are interested in, then please explore the links below.

<Currently Online> Explore. Engage. Elevate.
Realms: Illidan - Horde and Sargeras - Alliance
Forum Post: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20765167750
Email: info@currentlyonline.gg

You are also welcome to join our discord and have a look around. Most of our weekly events are listed in the #events channel. We look forward to hearing from you!

Partnered Discord: https://discord.gg/CurrentlyOnline
Look for Saph*
Sargeras[A] REWIND

We are currently stopping progression until pre-patch and are only doing farm for main and alts

Full post : https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20761005983#1

Raid time

Tuesday/Wednesday/Friday 7PM to 10PM CST (Need to be online 5-10 minutes before raid).

Current Prog
8/11M (currently stopping progression until pre-patch)

Contacts
Btag: mat#11420 or Sasha#12635

You can apply on the website, and if you have any questions feel free to us on btag. Our goal is cutting edge on a light schedule and semi-hardcore mentality.
Hey Made! You seem like a great fit for <Two Shot>. Our raid times are 8-11pm Tues-Wed, and you mentioned you're free during those times and looking for a 2 night guild.

We keep it drama free, and maintaining a positive atmosphere is super important to us, so your attitude seems to line up well with ours.

We got a late start to the tier after some attendance issues with our old officer group. After a few months of gearing some newer members under new leadership, we're up to 8/11M after downing Vari last night. Most of our raiders have been raiding together for a long time, well over a year or more. We're on Coven now, and right around the corner from catching up with your 10/11 experience.

I'm going to toss you a bnet invite, and I highly encourage you fill out an app. It seems like a great fit. I'll post our little blurb below, pardon the copy/paste.

P.S. Sorry to say the only shoes I have a hookup for are curling shoes.

-----
About us:
[A] Two Shot-Whisperwind is a 8/11 mythic guild that raids Tuesdays and Wednesdays 8pm-11pm Eastern. Our ideal applicant maintains a positive attitude, shows up prepared and on time, and knows their spec inside and out. Our raid atmosphere is light and positive with plenty of joking around, but we make each pull count and try to limit unnecessary downtime.

Since we only raid 6 hours a week, we expect members to be compatible with the raid schedule except for rare cases. In order to keep a consistent raid schedule we do occasionally have to ask people to sit for a night, but we're committed to making sure everyone on our mythic team gets plenty of time in raid, and treating all raiders equally.

Currently recruiting:
- 1 DPS, especially DK, feral, spriest, affliction warlock
- Exceptional applicants of all classes and roles

We are accepting cross-realm applicants, as long as you are willing to transfer after a 2-week trial period. Accepted applicants will get a trial the week they apply.

Loot is currently being distributed by personal loot.

Raid Schedule:
Tuesday: 8-11pm EST, invites at 7:45pm
Wednesday: 8-11pm EST, invites at 7:45pm

Addons:
Bigwigs (or DBM)
Exorsus Raid Tools
WeakAuras 2

If you're interested, fill out an application on our discord (https://discord.gg/tQxV8uP), or add me on btag (Octopode#1923) or discord (Ryanpode#1234).
<Alpha AF> is currently recruiting for BFA. We are a Former US-100 guild from a low pop server and have all played together since Cataclysm. With the upcoming changes to raiding, we have decided to cut back our hours of raiding.

Our Focus at launch will be to make sure everyone has 1-2 geared and available characters(for their respected roles) for raids, Mythic + pushing, and Mythic + selling.

Our planned Raid schedule is currently 8 hours a week, raiding Tuesday and Wednesday at 5PM(PST)/8PM(EST) until 9PM(PST)/12AM(EST).

Also, most of us have several toons ranging from 3000 to 5000 raider.io scores and we've sold over 1000 M+15s or higher.

Summary:
⦁ Former US-100
⦁ Faction: Horde
⦁ Server: Thrall
⦁ Formed as <Equinox> on Misha in Cataclysm
⦁ Raids Tues/Wed 8pm-12am EST
⦁ Focussed on Mythic +, Raiding, and PvP

Recruiting:
Current Roster is incredibly flexible and at about 15+. No Tank spots remaining. Limited melee.

Requirements:
Some kind of proof via warcraftlogs/raider.io/achievements that you are experienced with high end gameplay and capable as a player.

If interested contact me in game via iamawesome#1439 or come by the stream and chat www.twitch.tv/awetosis