7/11M 975 Monk LF Raiding Guild (Any Server)

Guild Recruitment
I've done mythic progression throughout legion, and the farthest I've gotten was killing Kingoroth as a Brewmaster. I have a very open schedual, and am looking for a serious raiding guild for BFA, and am willing to server transfer, and if you're really convincing go horde. As for what specs I play:

Brewmaster if my favorite, I just find tanking very enjoyable and Brew as far as I know will be very strong in BFA.
Windwalker is fun, but its mediocre in BFA so far, same with Mist.
But in the end I enjoy and play all three specs.

Hit me up via:
Bnet: Cheers#11844
Discord: Cheers#9637
Honestly am tired of the two guilds Moonguard has to offer in terms of raiding.
We're looking for a FT Tank who is serious about progressing through BFA. We are currently still raiding ABT and 5/11M, heading to Imonar. Team 1 raids Wed/Mon (9pm-12am pacific/server time on Proudmoore)(Fridays are retro farm nights where we raid just below current progression, ie Heroic when we're on Mythic - to obtain optimal tier and trinkets etc). We don't let go and keep on pushing til we get the job done.

honeybee#1337
Hello!

Guild Name: <murlocs>
Server: Mal'ganis Horde

I'll keep it simple. We're a awesome guild with people who meet up monthly and raid weekly. Our raider experiences range from Top World Raiders (Previous US Top 50 players), to first time raiders (and faster learners).

We like to focus on community, over progression, but still maintain a "serious casual" relationship in game. We will be casually pushing mythic content in BFA.

https://murlocs.com
* 1-Click Apply button *

Raid Times:
- Tuesday: 8:15-11:15pm EST
- Wednesday 8:15-11:15pm EST
- With weekend alt runs

If you're interested, feel free to apply above, or add me on battle.net:
ev0#1934

Looking forward to chatting with you soon!
Still searching.
Hallo comrade. <Warbringer> 11/11M is looking for dedicated players to help improve on our past success. We definitely have an opening for monks especially a tank.

We raid tues/thurs 8-11 CST on the Emerald Dream server with optional heroic on Wednesday same time.

I'd say we have a pretty good mix of hardcore and casual. Much is expected from you including full research before raiding. At the same time however we don't require alts and have a light schedule.

If you have any questions or you're interested message the GM @ Blueflaglord#1157

Or if its late and you're lonely you can talk to me @ Moo#1674 ;)
Good Evening Garshi,

I read your post and we are interested. We offer several established raid teams. All of our raid teams have their own experienced team leaders. We have the logs to prove that we have been together a long time.

Outside of raiding, we PvP, do Mythic+ key runs, host seed raids, and offer a variety of weekly events open to all our members. We strive to create a friendly and non-toxic environment.

We are not just a collective number of Btags and Discord names that meet up for raids. We are friends that game together--whether it is in World of Warcraft or another game.

If this sounds like the kind of community that you are interested in, then please explore the links below.

<Currently Online> Explore. Engage. Elevate.
Realms: Illidan - Horde and Sargeras - Alliance
Forum Post: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20765167750
Email: info@currentlyonline.gg

You are also welcome to join our discord and have a look around. Most of our weekly events are listed in the #events channel. We look forward to hearing from you!

Partnered Discord: https://discord.gg/CurrentlyOnline
Look for Saph*
07/08/2018 06:54 PMPosted by Paintchips
Hallo comrade. <Warbringer> 11/11M is looking for dedicated players to help improve on our past success. We definitely have an opening for monks especially a tank.

We raid tues/thurs 8-11 CST on the Emerald Dream server with optional heroic on Wednesday same time.

I'd say we have a pretty good mix of hardcore and casual. Much is expected from you including full research before raiding. At the same time however we don't require alts and have a light schedule.

If you have any questions or you're interested message the GM @ Blueflaglord#1157

Or if its late and you're lonely you can talk to me @ Moo#1674 ;)

To say the least I'm interested. I'll hit you up tomorrow.
We'd love a windwalker with a brewmaster offspec!

Color Blind - 10/11M ( 8:30pm - 12am CST, Fri/Sat)

Part of the fantastic community <Seraph> of US-Mal'Ganis, Color Blind does its best not to earn its name every Friday and Saturday with some entertaining, laid back raids that even result in dead bosses!

If this sounds like the team for you, contact Bere#11183 or ilpad#1438 to chat, or visit SeraphGuild.com to apply!

<Seraph>

Seraph of US-Mal’Ganis is a multi-team, adult raiding guild. We have been among the top guilds on server for almost nine years, and we will continue to be here for years to come. We offer a full community experience and make friendships and memories that last a lifetime.

With such a large community, we offer our raiders a wide selection of events to participate in. Our guild features:
  • Core raids for each team
  • Community raids open to all
  • Legacy & achievement events open to all
  • M+ Dungeons
  • Twitch hosting for raiders
  • Social Media promotion
  • Active guild discord
  • Blizzcon meetups

Each of our teams has unique needs and schedules. Please visit SeraphGuild.com to view the needs of each team! We are an adult guild and have an 18+ policy.

Color Blind - 10/11M Antorus (8:30pm - 12am CST, F/S) - bere#11183, ilpad#1438
Disasterpiece - 11/11H Antorus (on hiatus)
Wubs & Friends - 11/11H Antorus (10pm - 1am CST, W/T) - wubs#1753

Guild Master: Ilpad (ilpad#1438)
Communications Director: Jaymie (jaymie#11120)

Visit http://SeraphGuild.com for more information, and watch us raid at http://twitch.tv/SeraphGuild!