[H] Experienced Raider LF Raiding Guild

Zul'jin
Hey everyone! I'm a recent transfer over to this server and looking for a casual heroic /mythic raiding guild (1-2 Days per week). Swapping mains over to monk from shaman/paladin over the past two expansions going into BFA. pref Mistweaver but open to playing Windwalker as well. Raid experience wise i have cleared 4/7M 5/10M and 5/9M this expac (Skipped Antorus).

SeaGump#1780 if anyone is intrested!

Thank you for your time!
What are your preferred raid days/times. We are currently looking for our 4th healer for BfA. Raid Tues/Thurs from 7-10pm est. let me know if interested and I’ll shoot you a message on BNET
Who: <Cloudy Day> a semi-casual guild. 11/11H & 1/11M late night & weekend guild LFM
What: What does it mean to be semi casual? We expect our raiders to come prepared, know their classes, and not consistently wipe the raid with easy boss mechanics.
When: Friday & Saturday @ 10pm EST to 1:30am
Where: Horde and high pop Zul'Jin server
Why: We are a mostly 30+ year old crowd with the core leadership having served in the military together. In our first guild run ( 17 Feb) we managed to clear 7/11H. Since we started as a guild late we didnt get too far into Mythics. We are excited to see how far we can go in BfA pushing mythics casually. We are: former high end raiders of previous expansions, raiders who missed tiers, or people who came to xpac late.

Below is our most needed classes headed into BfA. Being a semi-casual guild if you know your Tank/Healing OS it is even more helpful. Feel free to contact us even if your class isnt listed:
Hunter
Warlock
Boomkin
Ele Sham

If the following Melee classes have relevant logs they will be considered
WW Monk
DPS DK
Rogue

*** Please note that guild is on break until BfA so no organized ABT runs but guild still partakes in other guild events ***
<Reviction is a guild that transferred to zul'jin from a dead realm. We then took a hiatus and are slowly coming back! We are a small group of friends who play a ton of games together (HotS, forkknife etc) and we are always looking for more friends!

We are looking for dedicated raiders(with a questionable sense of humor) who want to do some low-end, easy going mythic stuff. We just want to have fun and kill some bosses, but that doesn't mean we can't try our best! But during trash, all we do is mess around, gamble and make fun of the GM.

We raid thursday and friday 10:30 PM-1:30 AM, We are currently recruiting every spec, just need warm bodies(to hit the floor)!

We are always looking for casuals, socials, PvPers and of course mythic plussers! Hit me up in-game or add any of the following:

Soulcleave#2276 (me)
Shimasho#1971 (general officer)
Ragna#1675 (Guild master)

Hope to see you in-game!
If you’re still looking we have immediate need of a mw for our raid team. https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20766786656#1
Hooligans - Raiding, PvP, Social fun guild:
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20765867491
<Meta Slavery> is currently looking for more for our raiding teams as well as social atmosphere. We are a new guild that has started up for BFA and have a focus on M+, PvP, and Mythic Raiding. We are a team of roughly 17 players so far, with about 11 of us who have played since vanilla and are returning to the game for the launch of BFA. We are currently still figuring out what raid times work best for us, but expect ourselves to be raiding 8-10 hours a week.

Days TBD
Weekdays: 7 PM-11PM EST (earliest-latest we would start)
Weekends: Anytime

We are currently searching for capable and active players, and who are interesting in building up the guild along with us. We are also looking for those just interested in the social aspect of being apart of the guild, and would be interested in joining us for non-mythic raiding content for BFA.

If interested please add my btag Revaren#1658 or Lumileopardi#11616.

We are also interested in those looking to become officers for the guild.

Current Raid Roster Needs:
Tanks
Monk/Druid
DH/DK offspec tanks

Healers
Monk

rDPS
Hunter
Boomkin
Mage

mDPS
Exceptional Players welcome
Ulterior Motive is looking for more active members to add to our ranks. Once raids are available, we plan on running raids with a focus on heroic mode, at minimum, and hopefully mythic. We also run mythic/mythic + weekly.

Most of us are heroic/mythic raiders

Current raids days are: Tues/Thurs: 9pm-12am est.

Add Adam2675#1155 if you have any more questions.
<dudechat> is recruiting cool guys who wanna hang out and so some gaming. Easy clear heroic raids, push mythic pluses, maybe some hot pvp action. No (really bad) baddies please. Small guild, probably won't be attempting mythic raids. Roster size 10-20. Only 6 hours per week raiding. Looking to post some high percentile logs on warcraftlogs.com. We'll give anyone a chance to prove their worth but you gotta keep up.

WE WILL RAID WED and THUR 9PM EST to 12PM EST

Join us: uFish#11152