Returning Range LF Mythic Guild for BFA

Guild Recruitment
Hello All,

Long time classic player returning in hopes to find a new home before BFA launches. I have mythic experience as range and melee (mage/hunter/warrior) this xpac but had to take breaks due to family matters.

What I am looking for:

High Mythic+ farming - not just the +15 for weekly chest.
Mythic Raiding
Active discord community

Raid times:

Mon-Fri 8-end of raid EST
Sat/Sun I can log on at certain times based on needs of guild.

While I am posting on my hunter I have not locked in a range class for BFA yet. I have mostly been playing Beta in hopes to lock in a class soon. As always I am willing to faction/server change for the right fit. I will leave my btag below. Hope to hear from ya.

Chaoticpeach#1547
Hello!

Guild Name: <murlocs>
Server: Mal'ganis Horde

I'll keep it simple. We're a awesome guild with people who meet up monthly and raid weekly. Our raider experiences range from Top World Raiders (Previous US Top 50 players), to first time raiders (and faster learners).

We like to focus on community, over progression, but still maintain a "serious casual" relationship in game. We will be casually pushing mythic content in BFA.

https://murlocs.com
* 1-Click Apply button *

Raid Times:
- Tuesday: 8:15-11:15pm EST
- Wednesday 8:15-11:15pm EST
- With weekend alt runs

If you're interested, feel free to apply above, or add me on battle.net:
ev0#1934

Looking forward to chatting with you soon!
Good Evening Truescope,

I read your post and we are interested. We offer several established raid teams. All of our raid teams have their own experienced team leaders. We have the logs to prove that we have been together a long time.

Outside of raiding, we PvP, do Mythic+ key runs, host seed raids, and offer a variety of weekly events open to all our members. We strive to create a friendly and non-toxic environment.

We are not just a collective number of Btags and Discord names that meet up for raids. We are friends that game together--whether it is in World of Warcraft or another game.

If this sounds like the kind of community that you are interested in, then please explore the links below.

<Currently Online> Explore. Engage. Elevate.
Realms: Illidan - Horde and Sargeras - Alliance
Forum Post: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20765167750
Email: info@currentlyonline.gg

You are also welcome to join our discord and have a look around. Most of our weekly events are listed in the #events channel. We look forward to hearing from you!

Partnered Discord: https://discord.gg/CurrentlyOnline
Look for Saph*
Good Morning!

I am an officer for the raid team Apocrypha in <Regency> [Horde], Mal'Ganis.

We are currently in the process of filling out our Mythic progression team for BfA with a core foundation of Cutting Edge leadership in previous tiers/expansions (most of us returning from breaks of varying lengths.) Apocrypha is looking to push Cutting Edge each tier in BfA on a fairly light schedule.

Anyway, we could certainly use an experienced ranged DPS!

Our dedicated raid times are: 8:30pm-12:00am CST Wednesday & Thursday.

In our off days we enjoy pushing Mythic+, clearing raids on alts, and in general making the most of the game (e.g. I'm the crazy one trying to complete all mage towers).

Additionally, as a team in <Regency>, we are part of larger raiding community, with plenty of skilled players to pull from for every form of content WoW has to offer.

If this interests you, have a look at:

Our Website: http://www.regencyguild.com/
Our Discord: https://discord.gg/jetmdFy
General Recruitment Post: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20765206412

I am also available through:

Battletag: Tachya#11513
Discord: Tachya#4760

I hope to hear from you soon!
Pandamonium on US Magtheridon is currently recruiting for our mythic raid!

Raid Times – 7:00PM-10:00PM EST Saturday & Sunday

Loot System – Loot Council, which is based off of
*Performance
*Raid Attendance
*Previous Loot
*Attitude and drive for progression.

Highest Needs -
Hunter
Tank - No Monk
Rogue
Swing Healer
Mage

..... but we are interested in mythic caliber players of any role or class!

Why Raid With Pandamonium?

Our group has a long standing history filled with knowledgeable, dedicated players looking to progress through end game content on the highest difficulty. The team's focus is to be better each time not only per pull, but as players, to continue to grow as a progression team. Our raid environment is focused on progression and our members work together to work through strats and experience content together while maintaining progress throughout the tier. We like to have fun, and killing bosses is fun!

A bonus to our raid is that we have a supportive community within the guild that is active with members who have various other interests so that you have company during off-raid nights. The worst thing is to be active in a guild that only logs on for raids!

General requirements include:
* Commitment to regular attendance to the team
* Raid ready character as the first tier drops.
* Ability to use Discord and have working mic.
* Stable internet connection with little to no disconnects.

Feel free to contact any of us in game with any questions!
Recruitment Officer: Drinkinmycup#1192
Melee Lead: thefonze#1383
Ranged Lead: Stealthed#1183
Healing Lead: Atrianna#1646
Raid Lead / Guild Master: Atrianna#1646
Guild: <Nocturnal>
Server: Zul'jin(Horde)
Raid Times: Tue, Wed, Thur 10:30-1:30 PST (1:30-4:30 EST)
Progression: 8/11M ABT 4/9M ToS 5/10M NH
Current Needs

**RANGE**
  • Boomkin - HIGH
  • Elemental Shaman - HIGH
  • Warlock - Closed
  • Shadow Priest - HIGH
  • Hunter - LOW
  • Fire Mage - HIGH
  • **MELEE**
  • Fury/Arms War - LOW
  • Surv. Hunter - Low
  • Ret Pally - Low
  • Frost DK- HIGH
  • Havoc DH - LOW
  • WW Monk - LOW
  • Enh. Shaman - HIGH
  • Feral - HIGH
  • Rogue - Low
  • **HEALS**
  • Resto Shaman - Closed
  • Holy Pally - Closed
  • Disc. Priest - HIGH
  • R.Druid - Closed
  • MW Monk - Closed
  • Any Exceptional DPS

• Expectations
    1. Good Attitude – Our raids are high-pressure situations a lot of the time. Mistakes can and will be made by anyone in the raid. Your attitude must allow for identifying such mistakes, the willingness to admit failure, and the drive to correct such failure. Criticism can and must be met with a level head and the determination to amend your play accordingly. Nobody is above being called out for a mistake. Getting angry at your fellow raiders for pointing out errors during farm or progression will achieve nothing except the re-opening of recruitment.

2. Awareness – Encounters in this game will consistently find ways to kill you, ranging from simple fire mechanics to meteor strikes to sonic discs. If your awareness is lacking in any department, it will become readily apparent. We do not want people that cannot adapt quickly and efficiently to the challenging Mythic encounters of this tier and beyond.

3. Performance – Every boss fight is different. How quickly you are able to form a solid, consistent DPS (or HPS) strategy around the challenges of the encounter means everything. Maximizing output is a must. People who can adapt to any encounter, old or new, on the turn of a dime, are the people we want.

4. Attendance – The same players consistently showing up is one of the greatest keys to fast progression and reliable farm. Our final roster will be under 30 players, and we only raid 3 hours a night, 3 nights a week, so our schedule should be easy to make with 100% attendance, barring real life circumstances that can and will happen to everyone from time to time.
    Trial Period
    Once accepted into the guild, you will be placed into a trial period that lasts 2-4weeks. During this time, you will be evaluated and see how well you perform in our raid environment. Once we see how you play, we will have a brief talk with you and let you know if you passed your trail or not.
    Contact Info
    Bubblesmitey - Bubbleskank#1537
    We're an active and social guild with discord full of characters and oddballs!

Divine Carnage (H-Zul'jin) is recruiting!
    Guild website: https://divinecarnagezj.enjin.com/
    Drop the GM a note in battlenet @ Bloodgod#1142
    We can chat and get you into our discord, kick your tires and check under the hood.
    TLDR;(See the salty good spam below for details)

Divine Carnage is recruiting for multiple BfA Raid teams (We will NOT be running Legion content for progression)

We are looking to form multiple raid teams to cater to players of all flavors.

Our priority is a mythic progression team Tues-Weds 9pm-12am EST with the option for a 3rd night based on availabilty. LF Ranged DPS
    Heroic progression team (times to be determined based on team availibility) we need a tank, 2 healers, a handfull of melee dps and an array of ranged dps.
    We'll also be doing alt runs, M+ runs for gear and levelling in guild groups so bring your alts!

Additional raid teams recruiting for all roles, your skill, availibility and personality will get you slotted accordingly. We're an active guild, very social and don't tolerate rage queens, egotists looking for aggandising themselves or any other sort of drama causing nonsense, the atmosphere of the guild is our #1 priority, you can be the most skilled player we've ever seen, if you're also a horses !@#, you WILL get booted.

LOOT: We will be using personal loot until and unless we begin to have real ilvl discrepancy, if you're gearing well and an item drops that you already have, you will be expected to trade the loot to highest roll of a raider who can use the drop for main spec. Otherwise we pray RNJesus smile upon you.

I would ideally like to field a late night heroic raid team as well as a daytime heroic raid team. As well, I'd like to eventually slot in ALT/guildie gearing raids/

What we're about as a guild is building our teams based on interpersonal chemistry and having an overall atmosphere of skilled and knowledgeable players sharing their skill and experience to build potential raiders from within the guild. We have over 700 guild members, many are leveling, just returning from extended breaks or new to raiding and could truly shine with a little patience and assistance. If you have the skill, the patience and desire to be a part of a guild forged to last, we want you here.

Guild scope: We want to produce social media content by guildies for players of all experience and skills to make the game more accessible and enjoyable.
    From raid strat videos for non top 50 progression teams to class spec videos, gold farming, M+ runs as well as streaming as we level together as guild groups getting to know fellow guildies and build solid relationships. If you're interested in having content to produce and use for your own exposure and streaming fun, drop me a note.

Divine Carnage is the answer to the decimation LFG brought to guild culture on WoW, we're not looking to recruit a bunch of top talent who can't stand each other, I'd sooner lose a little progression while gainging game enjoyment than be ranked top 50 but hate the people I raided with. There are a lot of toxic people and toxic guilds, cliques and exclusive clubs in this game it's time someone brought the game back to people who love the game, love playing the game with other people who can laugh and learn with them, that's what my guild is about and always will be about.

The guild will provide pots, flasks, food as well as gems and enchants for our raiders, all we ask is a donation of the mats to the guild bank.

GM's battlenet @ Bloodgod#1142
    Color Blind - 10/11M ( 8:30pm - 12am CST, Fri/Sat)

Part of the fantastic community <Seraph> of US-Mal'Ganis, Color Blind does its best not to earn its name every Friday and Saturday with some entertaining, laid back raids that even result in dead bosses!

If this sounds like the team for you, contact Bere#11183 or ilpad#1438 to chat, or visit SeraphGuild.com to apply!

<Seraph>

Seraph of US-Mal’Ganis is a multi-team, adult raiding guild. We have been among the top guilds on server for almost nine years, and we will continue to be here for years to come. We offer a full community experience and make friendships and memories that last a lifetime.

With such a large community, we offer our raiders a wide selection of events to participate in. Our guild features:
    • Core raids for each team
    • Community raids open to all
    • Legacy & achievement events open to all
    • M+ Dungeons
    • Twitch hosting for raiders
    • Social Media promotion
    • Active guild discord
    • Blizzcon meetups

Each of our teams has unique needs and schedules. Please visit SeraphGuild.com to view the needs of each team! We are an adult guild and have an 18+ policy.

Color Blind - 10/11M Antorus (8:30pm - 12am CST, F/S) - bere#11183, ilpad#1438
    Disasterpiece - 11/11H Antorus (on hiatus)
    Wubs & Friends - 11/11H Antorus (10pm - 1am CST, W/T) - wubs#1753

Guild Master: Ilpad (ilpad#1438)
    Communications Director: Jaymie (jaymie#11120)

Visit http://SeraphGuild.com for more information, and watch us raid at http://twitch.tv/SeraphGuild!
    Turalyon is an amazingly tight knit community of guilds dedicated to growing the realm as a whole. You won’t find a server with stronger identity. We make it a point to excel not just as our individual guilds, but also to make all the guilds of the realm stronger. Those of us who did finish early boosted our realm rank, but we don't really have enough overall mythic guilds to sustain that momentum while the larger realms knock us back down the remaining portion of the tier despite having highly competitive guilds. This is where you come in!

Come find a home in one of our many wonderful guilds and join our realm community!

Wowprogress: https://www.wowprogress.com/pve/us/turalyon
    Realm Streams: https://www.twitch.tv/communities/Turalyon
    Realm Forums: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/1182757/

If you're looking for a list of guilds on Turalyon, here ya go (updating for BFA, the list will be expanding):
    https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20764998071

We also run the major recruitment hub for everyone (~5k people): https://discord.gg/QUxQp9W

Our realm is behind the !turalyon tag. ^_^ Hope to see you there!
    Sargeras[A] REWIND

We are currently stopping progression until pre-patch and are only doing farm for main and alts

Full post : https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20761005983#1

Raid time

Tuesday/Wednesday/Friday 7PM to 10PM CST (Need to be online 5-10 minutes before raid).

Current Prog
    8/11M (currently stopping progression until pre-patch)

Contacts
    Btag: mat#11420 or Sasha#12635

You can apply on the website, and if you have any questions feel free to us on btag. Our goal is cutting edge on a light schedule and semi-hardcore mentality.
    Here is some info on the Project I will be doing for the next two years. Let me know if there is anything I can do for you.

<The Hall of Fame> [H] - Mal'Ganis, a new guild consisting a group of top 50 raider friends, is now recruiting for BfA! We are focusing on pushing content at a high level on a easy to manage schedule.

Recruitment Needs:
    Holy Priest - HIGH
    Holy Paladin - HIGH
    Rogue - HIGH
    Hunter - HIGH
    Ranged DPS - Medium (2)
    -SPriest, Ele Shaman
    Retadin - Medium
    Enh Shaman - Medium

Exceptional Players

We are looking for exceptional players to build a strong core. If you are such a person and are looking to push content on a lighter schedule, look no further!

HoF Background:

The core group of the guild are friends that have played together from as far back as TBC. We all are disappointed we missed Legion and don't want to miss out on any further content, but we cannot dedicate the time we used to. We are adults with lives and responsibilities, but with that comes with prioritizing our time. We have chosen to dedicate two nights a week to enjoy together.

HoF Expectations:

We are adults. We have responsibilities. Through those responsibilities we have cleared our schedules to raid two nights a week. Attendance is key. If you can't make raid, we aren't the right guild for you. We joke, we are crass, and can sometimes be... not pc. We are adults. If you can't handle that, we aren't for you. We play hard and raid hard. When raid starts its time to focus up and kill dragons.

Loot is personal loot I guess. Great job Blizz. If that gets changed we'll switch to a loot council. Standard I suppose.

I'd list requirements, but if you don't know what you need to do as a raider, we aren't the guild for you.

Raid Schedule:
    Sunday: 8p-1130p EST
    Monday: 8p-1130p EST

If you are interested feel free to add me nix#1366 [bnet] or Abain#8531 [discord] or add Essien#1785, UbreakiFix#4122 [discord]
    Faction: Horde
    Server: Zul'jin(EST, PvE, high horde population).
    Raid content: AOTC. Casual Mythic.
    Guild Progress: 11/11H, 2/11M
    Raid Mentality: Semi-Hardcore
    Raid Times: Friday & Saturday 8pm-11pm EST.
    Needs: DPS+Healer
    Application: https://tinyurl.com/y98tc6hz

Guild post: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20761958068?page=1
    Hi there! <Slightly Tiled> is a progression guild forming on Mal'Ganis for BFA. We are built on a foundation of Cutting Edge Antorus raiders who also value a thriving social atmosphere.

We raid Monday/Thursday from 7:30-10:30 CST, and push a lot of keys each week.

As we put the finishing touches on our roster, we could use more quality ranged players such as yourself, and I personally think you'd be a great fit.

Feel free to submit an application at guilded.gg/slightlytilted or add me on bnet/Discord to discuss further:

Discord: Cassity14#4222
    Bnet: Cassity14#1187
    Hey everyone! <Asterisk> is a group of returning hardcore raiders, that are forming two, two day cutting edge rosters. We value community over everything, and love to have fun while raiding, but we still uphold the standards to down bosses successfully. Our group is mainly comprised of players who have recently returned to the game. We are seeking players that know how to have a good time, but know when to focus. This isn't our first rodeo, we know how to do progression.

**NOTICE: Recruiting Healing Lead for Weekday Team (More info below)**

Website: http://asteriskguild.com/ (Apply here to speed up the process)

RAID TEAMS
    <Asterisk> currently has two raiding teams, a weekday and weekend team. Both teams raid 2 days a week. Below you can find contact information, recruiting needs, and raid times for both teams.

• Raid Team 1 (Weekday)
  • - Raid Times: Tues/Thurs 7pm-10pm PST
    - Recruitment Contact: Ruloh#11722 Kinetix#11410
    Currently Recruiting
  • Monk Windwalker/Mistweaver
  • Warrior: Fury
  • Demon Hunter: Havoc
  • Paladin: Retribution
  • Mage: Fire/Frost
  • Priest: Discipline

• Raid Team 2 (Weekend)
  • - Raid Times: Saturday/Sunday 5pm-9pm PST (8pm-12am EST)
    - Recruitment Contact: Classic #11547 Kinetix#11410
    Currently Recruiting
  • All Classes/Specs

• **TEAM 1 IS RECRUITING A HEALING CLASS LEAD**
    - Team leading experience in-game or out
    - Extensive knowledge of most healing classes
    - Must be willing to swap classes to fit needs of the raid
    - Experience in raid healing CD management
    - Willingness to devote extra time to raid strategy discussions

Our Goal
    We plan on using the rest of the Antorus raiding tier to solidify a BFA raiding roster, so Mythic is on the table, but not our main goal. We are laid-back in nature, but serious in practice. We uphold some performance standards to be able to adequately kill bosses and have fun doing it. This is the type of environment that we are aiming to build. Our first goal as a team is obtaining "Cutting Edge" in BFA.

What do we offer?
    We offer an organized mind-set, while maintaining a laid-back feel.

What do I need to join the raid team?
    -Discord/Working Microphone
    -Meet performance standards at discretion of class officers
    -Leave your elitism at the door
    -Willingness to be part of the community (discord/in-game)
    -Willingness to progressing your character outside of raid-drops
    -Ability to make raid-times
    Hi, Truescope. I'm Nem from <Tyrannical> an 11/11 M, 2-day semi-hardcore guild on Stormrage. We raid 2 nights a week (T/W) from 8-11 pm EST. Many of our members are active in the m+ scene and we are entering BFA with the intention of pushing Cutting Edge each raid tier. While progression is important, we also strive to maintain a friendly, social and low-drama guild environment.

We are currently recruiting exceptional ranged for BFA. If you're interested in talking further, drop an app at https://tyrannicalus.enjin.com/

I hope to hear from you!

Nem#1775
    Hey Truescope!

<The Bad Mama Jamas> Sargeras- Alliance is currently recruiting for Battle for Azeroth! We are partnered with gaming community Pixel Pub which is 9700+ members strong so if you are looking for someone to game with in an active community we have that for you! You can find us at https://www.pixelpubgaming.com/

We are creating a semi-hardcore Mythic Progression team so we can start pushing asap! Our core leaders are all experienced in Mythic including our strategist who has Cutting Edge: Argus the Unmaker. If you don't raid mythic go ahead and scroll down past all the raid stuff.

Raid Times:
    For initial release of raid: Tu/We/Th 8-11PM Est
    After we are comfortable with heroic farm we will swap to Tu/We for 730-1130 and Thursday will become an optional day for farm or alt raids.

Recruitment:
    We are recruiting literally EVERYTHING

If you do want to apply please fill out our application here:
    https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSe3o65_m6XArpz28Z6VnFr5oMFhPrQ2-P5hkCFHtj6dg8Gbbg/viewform

After filling out the application please add myself on b.net @ bardrevolver#1441 or our GM Blaze#14736 and give us a heads up you filled out the application!

Don't raid mythic? No worries! We also are very active when it comes to Mythic+! If you just wanna do that you are more then welcome to come push some keys with us.

Casual? Also no worries! Shoot us an add on b.net and we can get you invited to the guild to just hangout!
    About Guild:
    Wage Theft is a brand-new guild looking to establish its roster for BFA. The guild is mostly made up of real life professionals that enjoy playing this game. Our current roster includes players with multiple cutting edges to fresh 110s. Our aim is to develop a fun environment for our raiders while still being able to clear end tier content in BFA. We are located on Arthas Horde and are looking for people to make this guild their home. We are also looking to build up some newer players and teach them the game to be up to par with the raiding level we are aiming for.

Goal:
    Build up a high performing raiding group that will achieve Cutting Edge

Guild Culture:
    Light hearted meme friendly culture, however, once the pull timer begins it’s serious business

Requirements:
    - Dont be toxic
    - Have the desire to improve

Recruiting:
    Healers and DPS

Raid Schedule:
    2 nights, Tuesday and Wednesday, 8pm to 11pm EST

Contact Info:
    Btag:
    Leader: Iudexgaming #1391
    Officer: Leggit#11861
    <Use Your Imagination> is currently recruiting to push Cutting Edge in BFA and beyond. We are a semi-hardcore two day guild currently in need of Ranged DPS. Current prog is 11/11M Antorus. We are located on Zul'jin Horde, raiding Tuesdays and Thursdays from 8:00 PM to 11:30 PM EST (server time). If you are interested, please add Absynnian#1531, Kellerwing#1024 or AliasNode#1351 to Battle Tag. We look forward to hearing from you!