WOW51900102

Technical Support
Prev 1 13 14 15 34 Next
07/17/2018 06:07 PMPosted by Reinaymd
07/17/2018 06:05 PMPosted by Ashyura

MEME i need a hug. :( Please gief me a /hug.

i would like an IN GAME HUG THOUGH GEEDAMMEETTTTT

Once I'm able to sign in, I'll find you! :D
DC'd when raid q popped, been offline ever since. Logged in fine, switched toons fine, tried to raid and Blizz slapped the hell out of me lol
07/17/2018 06:08 PMPosted by Valkun
So, the bad news is I still can't log on.

The GOOD news is that I've gotten to know the five birds flying around on the log on screen on an intimate level. One of them is taking me out on a date next week.

You have a date with Todd?!
07/17/2018 06:06 PMPosted by Valliel
Tried logging in again and after failing, rather than restart the game, I gave it my password. It oddly asked me for authenticator validation, and even stranger my authenticator did not recognize a login attempt. So I typed the number by hand... then ended up back at the same error code.

I heard that some players are online with free accounts and/or PTR. Is this error related to authenticator or multi-factor login?

doubtful; likely has everything to do with north american login servers being inundated and unable to handle the load. either they underestimated the patch rollout or are being ddos'd.

either that or both their primary and several redundant hosts all got nuked.

wow isn't the only game having issues btw. just the one that the most children get butthurt over.
ya'll should just work for blizzard and fix the server problems then lol.. Ya'll mad af just because when something big like this happens to wow and ya'll cry like babies thinking its the end of the world. There's things outside of WoW ya'll can do you know.. One day of no WoW isn't going to kill you at all.. !@#$ like this happens all the time or maybe just WoW because of how big the population it is across all local and international servers. So of course something like this would happen when you flood the entire server with people trying to play. Not even the smartest software person a live can prevent this.
07/17/2018 06:08 PMPosted by Valkun
So, the bad news is I still can't log on.

The GOOD news is that I've gotten to know the five birds flying around on the log on screen on an intimate level. One of them is taking me out on a date next week.

Hey nice :). I love birdies.
07/17/2018 06:04 PMPosted by Phenakism
You sir, are someone who absolutely understands how software works. I can tell, from the eloquent way that you express yourself, that you are truly, an intelligent person.What I really mean to say is...thank you. These posts make me laugh so hard.

10/10 post. Agree with you 100%
It's fun reading certain posters nerdrage on patch day
Imagine if they just took the entire scheduled timed to implement the patch.
07/17/2018 06:06 PMPosted by Valliel
Tried logging in again and after failing, rather than restart the game, I gave it my password. It oddly asked me for authenticator validation, and even stranger my authenticator did not recognize a login attempt. So I typed the number by hand... then ended up back at the same error code.

I heard that some players are online with free accounts and/or PTR. Is this error related to authenticator or multi-factor login?

This. I did this too.
TBH, my gripe is not with the fact that the servers are down. Maintaining an MMO is a difficult job. Why cannot they just say "we want to do a proper job so we will just have EVERYTHING down for 24 hours." and i will be totalyl fine with that. But dont waste peoples time who probably took a day off work and set aside their personal lives aside because they want to live the new lore and test the new things they paid for.
That is just a slap in the face. If they did what i said earlier i would just plan around that and not have to come here and B#T#H about it.
07/17/2018 06:09 PMPosted by Daenloesh
ya'll should just work for blizzard and fix the server problems then lol.. Ya'll mad af just because when something big like this happens to wow and ya'll cry like babies thinking its the end of the world. There's things outside of WoW ya'll can do you know.. One day of no WoW isn't going to kill you at all.. !@#$ like this happens all the time or maybe just WoW because of how big the population it is across all local and international servers. So of course something like this would happen when you flood the entire server with people trying to play. Not even the smartest software person a live can prevent this.

I don't have a life outside WoW. I've lifed my life inside WoW since I was 13 and I'm 27 now and I fully intend to keep it this way. TYVM. RUDE
TBH, my gripe is not with the fact that the servers are down. Maintaining an MMO is a difficult job. Why cannot they just say "we want to do a proper job so we will just have EVERYTHING down for 24 hours." and i will be totalyl fine with that. But dont waste peoples time who probably took a day off work and set aside their personal lives aside because they want to live the new lore and test the things they like.
That is just a slap in the face. If they did what i said earlier i would just plan around that and not have to come here and B#T#H about it.

YOU took a day off on patch day, have you been playing for a year? This happens every time.
oh i forgot to mention that blizzard live chat told me that they expect servers up by tonight and not tomorrow when i asked them which is why i was expecting to login today.
Well..... this is unfortunate.

I figured by 9pm ET logging on might not be such a struggle.
07/17/2018 05:28 PMPosted by Boomar
It's great you just keep slinging insults; but you STILL won't get free time. You can continue the attacks, it means nothing. Also, I'm a vp of accounting for an insurance carrier, you?

Work in pharmacy.
07/17/2018 06:12 PMPosted by Ubiytsa
Well..... this is unfortunate.

I figured by 9pm ET logging on might not be such a struggle.

same here...LOL apparently we are wrong
07/17/2018 06:11 PMPosted by Edoniss
oh i forgot to mention that blizzard live chat told me that they expect servers up by tonight and not tomorrow when i asked them which is why i was expecting to login today.

They have after hours engineers for tech support? Because unless their salary overtime for that kind of position is very costly.
Honestly, I'd be pretty annoyed to considering this happens every patch day, but after 14 years, you kind of get numb to it.
11 years and you haven't figured this $h!t out Blizz?!?! Gimmie an effin break.
07/17/2018 06:11 PMPosted by Edoniss

They OBVIOUSLY lied. Theyre probably all chilling and laughing at all our posts thinking how they got us good and tossing all the money around that we PAID them.