Login issues & Characters not found

Customer Support
Prev 1 111 112 113 123 Next
Guys, I just drove the 15mins to Blizzard HQ here in Irvine, Ca... I busted down the front door like Chuck Norris, and demanded game play for the masses... What I came into, I quickly realized was a celebration of sorts, champagne bottles were over flowing, people laughing and smoking big cigars, then suddenly, I was quickly thrown out... Sorry, I tried
07/17/2018 07:30 PMPosted by Déathlace
07/17/2018 07:25 PMPosted by Elanar
I find it entertaining when someone posts, your all a bunch of babies its just a game. if it was so irrelevant to you, you would not be in the forum posting about how irrelevant it is to your life. people are passionate about their games and especially a game that we have all been playing and invested a lot of time and effort into. We want to experience the new shiny toys, spells and effects we want to explore and test out, the build up for every patch creates a frenzy and that frenzy is profitable and usually well deserved (WOD excluded) so we want out game to work, not because we pay for it but because we love it.

What makes something irrelevant to life? It's a hobby just like anything else. Anything can be viewed as a waste of time as in the end it doesn't matter.

Absolutely.

In the end... we all die.

No rez.
07/17/2018 07:19 PMPosted by Baredorth
07/17/2018 07:15 PMPosted by Bobvance
How long does it take you to poop?

20 minutes he said it right there

Anybody check on Bobak? Curious if everything came out alright at the end...
Well, folks, as entertaining as this thread has been... I think I'm giving up for the night since it appears that Blizz doesn't know why the servers are offline. At least, that's how I read their latest twitter update. Alas, my dreams of a smooth pre-patch transition have been dashed! Excuse me while I go weep in the corner (not really).
when i was in the server i was able to see the interface was smaller and the shop and dungeonfinder button and hel pbutton were on right hand side and also in the talent menu it gave you an option to turn on world pvp, but then it loged me out
07/17/2018 07:27 PMPosted by Ryuzukh
It's almost 10:30 on the east coast, and I have to work at 7 am, and all the servers are down. Time to give up for tonight

And that is why people get frustrated on days like this. It is not because they are children with nothing else to do. Kids are mostly playing Pug G and Fortnight anyway not WOW. people just want to come home and relax to play wow for a few hours before they repeat the day. When you are paying 15 a month to do so and you can't, you have a right to be angry. You just do not have the right to take it out on the people doing their best to fix it. Though I can be an !@# at times, I really feel for these people.
,How do we know this is not the Horde's Fault, that the servers are down!

Make sure you take it out on them, just because..
07/17/2018 07:30 PMPosted by ßrahma
07/17/2018 07:21 PMPosted by Braxloc
am I getting a couple days of credit for your inability to provide the service I have paid for with my hard earned money?. this is twice this month I have had troubles logging on, its ok to talk the talk, but money (Subscription time) walks the walk. Jim Weiler

Well Jim and all the rest of the people complaining "I pay a lot of money blah, blah, blah... give me a refund blah, blah, blah... Personally I feel that if paying a subscription to this game is causing a financial hardship, you probably should stop playing and do something better with your life. Also, the more people that /Ragequit the game, the smoother the login servers will run. It's a win win.

Ive saved a months gametime worth of balance on my blizz account since tax time so i could play the BFA stuff when it came out even if we were broke (which we do happen to be atm)

Why dont you stop telling other people they arent allowed to be mad about not being able to access something they paid for. Its not your place to say people cant have entertainment (a necessary part of ANY budget, even according to budgeting classes for poor people)
07/17/2018 07:32 PMPosted by Hantu
07/17/2018 07:20 PMPosted by Dragh
Lol at people "demanding" a refund.

High comedy.

If you would actually read then you would know that we don't want a refund. We are asking for compensation. Totally different animal. So based on your unintelligent post on what is really being asked and complained about I would venture to say that 1 you are a troll trying to bring tensions down, or 2 your just an idiot that wants to be heard.

Wanting compensation for servers being down on patch day is so much smarter than asking for a refund.
07/17/2018 07:28 PMPosted by Mcguyvir
Have they said how long servers will actually be down for?

No, they didn't give a definitive time frame. I believe they are actively working to test their update internally (but on the live environment )first, so that when they are made live the issue is resolved. As soon as I hear anything else I'll pop back in here. :)
I love how they did a "reset" for the realms.
07/17/2018 07:34 PMPosted by Pugg
Pugg understand this, many times has Pugg crossed fingers when working poorly engineered or old goblin trikes.

Zathras used to being beast of burden. Zathras have sad life. Zathras probably have sad death, but at least there is symmetry.
awesome response Furgnbastage -- love the comment so much i liked it lol -- page 105 -- love the bixby translator on the S9.
Different lanuage - no problem - translated to english - awesome use of current tech. goto love Samsung S phones
07/17/2018 07:31 PMPosted by Flatbreads
07/17/2018 07:21 PMPosted by Jianchangbo

Great idea! I can play Zork!

I'm just playing Zork now.

I don't even care when the servers get back up.

I've reverted all the way to the Colossal Cave!
07/17/2018 07:34 PMPosted by Lîghtñîñg
,How do we know this is not the Horde's Fault, that the servers are down!

Make sure you take it out on them, just because..

But what if it's the Alliance's fault?

What will you do then?
07/17/2018 07:25 PMPosted by Elanar
I find it entertaining when someone posts, your all a bunch of babies its just a game. if it was so irrelevant to you, you would not be in the forum posting about how irrelevant it is to your life. people are passionate about their games and especially a game that we have all been playing and invested a lot of time and effort into. We want to experience the new shiny toys, spells and effects we want to explore and test out, the build up for every patch creates a frenzy and that frenzy is profitable and usually well deserved (WOD excluded) so we want out game to work, not because we pay for it but because we love it.

*you're*
07/17/2018 07:35 PMPosted by Vrakthris
07/17/2018 07:28 PMPosted by Mcguyvir
Have they said how long servers will actually be down for?

No, they didn't give a definitive time frame. I believe they are actively working to test their update internally (but on the live environment )first, so that when they are made live the issue is resolved. As soon as I hear anything else I'll pop back in here. :)
I have it from a reliable source that Blizzard did not properly anticipate the shift in server hard drive momentum caused by all of the orcs simultaneously standing up straight.

This restart is to reach in there and redistribute the load. I have to do it with my washing machine all the time.
07/17/2018 07:25 PMPosted by Vrakthris
07/17/2018 07:17 PMPosted by Flaambookey
A blue of all people saying fingers crossed really doesn't give me too much faith

If you knew how much tech experience I had you'd understand. :P

Been there, done that, !@#$ often hits the fan during deployment to live production environment.

Sending good vibes and fighting spirit to Blizz HQ!
still all realms showing offline after login