Login issues & Characters not found

Customer Support
Prev 1 91 92 93 123 Next
07/17/2018 04:56 PMPosted by Warmor
Anyone getting error WOW51900102?, tries to login to game server and this just keeps coming up...

Yes, I'm getting that error. I've been trying to log on for three hours.
I was able to log on and play right after the announcement of the pre-patch going live earlier today. As of about an hour ago though I am no longer able to log in at all. I get through "retrieving realm list" but then get stuck on "logging in to server". Error Code WOW51900102
07/17/2018 06:46 PMPosted by Vyxxis
07/17/2018 06:45 PMPosted by Truukk
Gordon Freeman did an amazing job at narrating march of the penguins

who the hell is Gordon Freeman??? LOL ;)

/sigh
I finally got to retriving relams but still can not login. I am in Vonore, TN. Since I am on the other of the states I wondered if it ill take longer for me to be fix to login. I admit I am lousy speller.
4 hours Later Still can't Log on... Gratz Blizz
Looks like you need some new Tech's
07/17/2018 06:49 PMPosted by Morgenstern
So as someone going to school for programming and coding its pretty sad that people are getting this mad. I get it! I for sure want to play myself but that doesn't mean that ranting and raving about it will fix the issue. They are working on it! It might not be what you want to hear but that's what you get. For those frustrated about losing raid time, game time, or anything else. EVERYONE is missing out on it not just you. I get not everyone can play everyday. But asking for money or game time compensation is crazy. If you do the normal 14.99 plus tax sub or game time its literally .54 cents your missing out on. So that is how much you are saying you are owed..

can you give me 54 cents then?
07/17/2018 06:44 PMPosted by Ucriturpantz
free wow time and additional 110 character boosts as compensation seem viable options to shut us up

You act like Blizz cares if a select few, childish 'Trade Trolls' whine, moan and complain. This game is a MASSIVE, and utterly complex mass of code, programming tricks and artwork. When you modify the foundation of the game, I.E. the servers , you WILL have issues. Theres no planning for that.
[quote="207643285341"][quote="207642886152"]its literally like 56cents a day, settle down.

right, i spend more money than that while i'm at work making money... lol
07/17/2018 06:49 PMPosted by Keeby
Someone posted an interesting observation about the date not matching up, forget what page its on at this point in the thread, however.....

Something that simple can cause havoc like this and it should probably be checked into. As an example, I couldn't login in to my amazon account on my fire stick, due to a date/time issue. That one stupid thing being changed solved that issue quickly.

The idea that an authentication server would have issues from it is entirely possible.

It's worth a look anyhow. lol

My kids fire tablet had that issue, i ended up having to factory reset and that fixed it right up.

But i did notice that one of the announcements or patch notes or something said the 18th... i remember because i double checked what date it is cuz it confused me.
Cheese is a dairy product derived from milk that is produced in a wide range of flavors, textures, and forms by coagulation of the milk protein casein. It comprises proteins and fat from milk, usually the milk of cows, buffalo, goats, or sheep. During production, the milk is usually acidified, and adding the enzyme rennet causes coagulation. The solids are separated and pressed into final form.[1] Some cheeses have molds on the rind, the outer layer, or throughout. Most cheeses melt at cooking temperature.
All current players getting an extra 110 boost isn't too much to ask, especially as a reward for being as loyal to this game as we've been. We've endured a lot with World of Warcraft and I do not believe asking for a 110 boost to compensate players for all of them enduring not being able to play on one of the most exciting days in the legion expansion. Some people make their money live streaming and making videos on this game and they are losing quite a bit of their daily revenue due to these issues. There's always bad publicity when stuff like this happens on a big patch day, however, granting everyone a free 110 character boost as compensation would be a solid move from the player/public relations dept. I'm sure others would agree, after all.... not all of us pay $15 per month to endure days like these. All those monthly subscriptions do add up.
If only we hadn't been forced to burn out our artifacts!

Damn you, Magni!!!

We would be able to solo the login boss with ease!
I was able to log in on a few toons before (4-7 EDT) and check out the changes.. now I can't logon at all (WOW51900102) error.

My Orc Warlock does appreciate having his posture fixed... !
Hey the ceo's name is Michael Morhaime, maybe he would like to hear about this.
07/17/2018 06:49 PMPosted by Lookatmypets
I have a distinct feeling its going to suddenly start working when the east coast starts going to bed...

Now that would be something to look forward too lol, someone should drop a mana bomb on the eastern sea board and kill their power grid, I need to PvP!
campin this stupid thread for another scary story like "who the f*%$ forgot the marshmallows"......
07/17/2018 06:45 PMPosted by Angosia
07/17/2018 06:42 PMPosted by Lovi
I'm touching myself. Inappropriately.

Or is it.. appropriately? O_o
long as it feels good
07/17/2018 06:50 PMPosted by Ucriturpantz
07/17/2018 06:49 PMPosted by Ucriturpantz
07/17/2018 06:49 PMPosted by Morgenstern
So as someone going to school for programming and coding its pretty sad that people are getting this mad. I get it! I for sure want to play myself but that doesn't mean that ranting and raving about it will fix the issue. They are working on it! It might not be what you want to hear but that's what you get. For those frustrated about losing raid time, game time, or anything else. EVERYONE is missing out on it not just you. I get not everyone can play everyday. But asking for money or game time compensation is crazy. If you do the normal 14.99 plus tax sub or game time its literally .54 cents your missing out on. So that is how much you are saying you are owed..

As someone who is going to school to be the lord all mighty, an all knowing being. Its pretty sad that you are are bring up claim to a profession that you have no claim too.
Meh... I was on for a few hours, then my internet went out. Now i can't get back on. Oh well.