Twin Moons Talent question

Druid
When I'm on my druid =P
when I use moonfire on the target dummies in Ogrimmar - I'm not seeing the moonfire dot on either of the smaller dummies - just on the center one that I've hit.

Is anyone else having an issue with this talent? Either with or without the Lady & the childrens in there
Sometimes my moonfire hits a second target, sometimes it doesn't even though the mobs are right next to each other. Not sure what is going on.
Another thing about the talent is that the damage stacks with Lady and the Child but you don't get extra moonfires. You will only ever hit two targets at a time max with the leggo and the talent.
07/18/2018 06:02 PMPosted by Twoni
Another thing about the talent is that the damage stacks with Lady and the Child but you don't get extra moonfires. You will only ever hit two targets at a time max with the leggo and the talent.

but im not even getting a second moonfire anymore, with the talent or with the leggo by itself :(
07/18/2018 05:41 PMPosted by Levier
Sometimes my moonfire hits a second target, sometimes it doesn't even though the mobs are right next to each other. Not sure what is going on.

I've noticed the second moonfire doesn't fire off if the other mob isn't in combat yet. That might be it. Open with sunfire to aggro everything and then moonfire.
The double moonfire effect doesn’t work on target dummies.
My guess is someone forgot to bake the lego into something that gives Twin Moons talent.
07/19/2018 03:41 AMPosted by Zellion
07/18/2018 05:41 PMPosted by Levier

I've noticed the second moonfire doesn't fire off if the other mob isn't in combat yet. That might be it. Open with sunfire to aggro everything and then moonfire.

Even when both targets are in combat it doesn't always hit both.
Twin moons is broken for me too. I've been testing with 2 mobs right on top of each other. Only one gets hit.
Works fine for me, just not on target dummies.
07/19/2018 07:16 AMPosted by Drumnadrochi
The double moonfire effect doesn’t work on target dummies.

I've done a few bgs and moonfire has a problem hitting the next target. It's not just a target dummy issue.
Twin moons sometimes hits 2 targets most of the time it does, but sometimes during the first cast it will not and i will double cast it and that fixes it. It has a HUGE range, literally 8 years away i see 2 moons popping up!

Ive accidentally hit a ally toon while fighting a boss! XD
07/19/2018 08:48 AMPosted by Alyssandre
My guess is someone forgot to bake the lego into something that gives Twin Moons talent.

nooo don’t do that, then the other specs can’t use it! these shoulders are a ton of fun as a bear with the galactic guardian talent + the cape that makes arcane damage heal you