They don't ask for unsub reasons anymore.

General Discussion
When you used to cancel your game subscription, there used to be a survey asking you questions. One of them was why you were unsubbing in the first place. (It gave a ludicrously small text limit too. I think it was less than whatever the original Twitter limit was).

Well, I just noticed that they don't even do that anymore. You click the cancel subscription button and that's it. No questions asked.
Feefee's were being hurt when criticism got harsh.
I'm not sure if they disable that during the gap between expansions as its pretty typical that players return, dabble and leave. I wouldn't be surprised if we don't see that survey return sometime after August 14th when the expansion goes full on.
All they care about now is played time metrics, they don't seem to interesting in our comings or goings.
Ye, turned off my sub yesterday... No questions, nothing.
GD didn't need those threads anyway since Blizz is not reading them.

Just sending direct feedback is better
This is good news. When you hear streamers talking about anti-consumerism, that is Blizzard. Pride comes before the fall and with blizz their fall will be such sweet music.
its about time for blizzard to get woke or go broke
07/17/2018 09:31 PMPosted by Candlevoid

what's funny is when they added those questions in wod people mocked them for pretending to care and got mad for wasting people's time

it's always malicious if it's blizzard, right?
07/17/2018 09:39 PMPosted by Lightstream
This is good news. When you hear streamers talking about anti-consumerism, that is Blizzard. Pride comes before the fall and with blizz their fall will be such sweet music.

So you want them to fail, but are still paying them money?
Pretty sure they don't care.
idiots used to unsub every tuesday, send some horrendously misspelled message regarding maintenance and sub back that same day.

so they stopped accepting messages.
07/17/2018 09:46 PMPosted by Shaftogar
07/17/2018 09:39 PMPosted by Lightstream

So you want them to fail, but are still paying them money?

Who said anything about me paying anything?
07/17/2018 09:30 PMPosted by Onconius
When you used to cancel your game subscription, there used to be a survey asking you questions. One of them was why you were unsubbing in the first place. (It gave a ludicrously small text limit too. I think it was less than whatever the original Twitter limit was).

Well, I just noticed that they don't even do that anymore. You click the cancel subscription button and that's it. No questions asked.

It is because Blizzard could give two hits about what you think or why you are leaving. They are making money hand over fist on their other games now. You are not a customer to be respected.

You are a scrub that forks out money and if you give big daddy Blizz any problems they will ban you... but not before taking payment that is.
They dont need you to type a reason why your unsubbing. You guys come to the forums to tell everyone why your unsubbing constantly, every day, all the time.
07/17/2018 09:49 PMPosted by Vampsyjoat
idiots used to unsub every tuesday
Or unsubscribe to make a point then resubscribe a short while later.
It was removed when they released the last big patch of legion, it contained: dungeons and leveling nerf, world scaling, dungeons and raid scaling and allied races; it isn't hard to guess why they had to stop asking.
It does not take much of a brain to figure out why this was taken away.
Considering the fact that people were abusing in game help function
by asking stupid things just to troll. I can only imagine the garbage
people did on the survey.
07/17/2018 09:43 PMPosted by Oliver
07/17/2018 09:31 PMPosted by Candlevoid

what's funny is when they added those questions in wod people mocked them for pretending to care and got mad for wasting people's time

it's always malicious if it's blizzard, right?

Those questions weren't added during Warlords. Are you sure you're not talking about the exit interviews given to players during the second week after the Polygon interview about flying?