ilvl 930 Alliance Ret Paladin LFG on Thrall

Guild Recruitment
1. Times available & time zone: all day on days off (varies), or any evening 5-10pm MST
2. Server preference: Thrall
3. Faction preference: Alliance
4. Hardcore/semi-hardcore/casual: pretty casual at the moment, but looking to find a group with weekly events (raids, mythics, PvP, etc..) to take things more seriously.
5. Current progression/experience: I played very casually before MoP when I was younger. I felt like I was good at wow but never formed a proper group to raid or do high-level content, so I just ran dungeons with friends. Since starting again in legion, I've been doing well in normal raids, understanding mechanics and teamwork. I completed the mage tower quite easily as well. Looking to progress further in BfA and classic when they drop.

Willing to do a faction change if need be. Maybe even a server transfer. I think I'm nearly ready for heroics and mythic+ is a breeze at this point. If your guild is looking for a new DPS, I'm your guy!
Hello!

Guild Name: <murlocs>
Server: Mal'ganis Horde

I'll keep it simple. We're a awesome guild with people who meet up monthly and raid weekly. Our raider experiences range from Top World Raiders (Previous US Top 50 players), to first time raiders (and faster learners).

We like to focus on community, over progression, but still maintain a "serious casual" relationship in game. We will be casually pushing mythic content in BFA.

https://murlocs.com
* 1-Click Apply button *

Raid Times:
- Tuesday: 8:15-11:15pm EST
- Wednesday 8:15-11:15pm EST
- With weekend alt runs

If you're interested, feel free to apply above, or add me on battle.net:
ev0#1934

Looking forward to chatting with you soon!
You are welcome to join Awaken on Lothar. It's a brand new guild with the goal to provide a small, friendly community to play WoW. We currently have a 4 man core that we run Mythic Dungeons and Mythic Keystones with and the 5th is whoever in our guild is free at moment or a random player. We have been overall pretty successful. If you joined we'd have a pretty solid 5 man team with a few people in the guild who can sub in so we always can put a party together. Right now we are formed with a Rogue, Mage, Demon Hunter (Tank) and a Death Knight. The lowest I lvl belongs to the Rogue at 933 and the highest is my Death Knight at 951, but they are always going up a little.

We are also trying to start preparing guild raids, but as of yet we don't have enough 110s that have the necessary I lvl or combat experience to make it work. Myself and some of the other more developed characters have been leading (carrying) our lower level members through Heroic and Mythic Dungeons, occasionally even a low level Keystone run, in order to help them quickly increase their I lvl. In addition we do lots of Transmog runs and we try to foster a very cooperative atmosphere where we try to help each improve. Whether that is learning how to run dungeons and raids, gearing up, learning a new class or even learning how to play WoW we try to work together as a guild to improve everyones game.