Club 36 - All Mage Towers

General Discussion
Well I did it, all 36 done, actually completed it last Sunday. I don't really converse with many people in game so I thought I would laud my completion on the forums.

I was ranging in ilvl 913 to 940, not including this 960s toon on which I did 1 tower at this ilvl. Most people are saying tank ones are hardest but I think the healers were the hardest as you had to do so much to get through: dps, heal, cc, los, and manage CDs. The most difficult healer one for me was the Monk, not a lot of burst heals for the sudden damage spikes. Though the tank challenge was pretty difficult too, the hardest and most fun for me was Warrior followed by Monk.

Most of the dps challenges did not take too many attempts. The frost mage challenge felt harder than it should have been, compared to the other Dps challenges. I put in so so many attempts on the mage in the 920's but could not get it done until 935, spec is very dependent on itemization to do great dps. I tried the Feral one long ago before they fixed the spec, and that was almost impossible especially without the right Legendaries.

Over all doing all the challenges were compelling and exciting (&frustrating) content. For me it was something that kept me playing and advancing all my toons for over a year. It was a great goal to strive to complete and felt good when done. I hope that they do something like this again in BFA.
Thanks!
club 0/36 reporting in.
Grats! Mage tower kept me playing til prepatch. Overall had a lot of fun but still want to /punt whoever made the healer ones.
07/16/2018 07:04 PMPosted by Xillean
Grats! Mage tower kept me playing til prepatch. Overall had a lot of fun but still want to /punt whoever made the healer ones.

Thanks, yeah the healer ones almost cost me a new monitor as current one almost ending up flying out the window.
at 25/36. Aiming for 1, maybe 2 more before close.
29/36 is it for me. Just finished up the Holy Priest one I decided to do last minute (had the "geared" priest, 930 with 2set and Velen's as a Legendary) as a "what the heck" after putting in some 35 attempts in getting the Resto Shaman one.

At least I knew the challenge well at this point.

I simply didn't have a 110 Mage or Monk and my Druid's Resto weapon has no relic, so there's not much else I can do to get more at this point. Pretty satisfied with that.
Congratulations! Welcome up the Club.
07/16/2018 07:12 PMPosted by Beraht
29/36 is it for me. Just finished up the Holy Priest one I decided to do last minute (had the "geared" priest, 930 with 2set and Velen's as a Legendary) as a "what the heck" after putting in some 35 attempts in getting the Resto Shaman one.

Yeah once you know the fight you just have to learn how to do it on each healer class, which is actually a fun learning experience.
07/16/2018 07:13 PMPosted by Hnetu
Congratulations! Welcome up the Club.

TY, most fun club initiation ever! :D
I would call it "Club UNITY."

I only wanted 3 skins. I got the 3 I wanted, so I'm 3/3.

I guess some people feel a real burning compulsion to get stuff they don't even like/ will never use, so they got 36/36.

We're both "1". Unity. I like that.

Bring us all together, on the eve of the stupid, imminent faction war we're all going to have thrust upon us. *yawn*
Late to the party I see
Don't worry, you'd probably never use more than half of them ever again...