Returning Player LF Heroic Guild for BFA

Guild Recruitment
Hi all, after taking a bit of break the last few months, I will be returning for BFA. I'm mainly considering playing lock, but feral and dk are also options for me. My preferred raid times would be something like 6-9p CST, 2-3 days a week. I am somewhat flexible on the times.

A little background on myself:
I've been playing since mid BC, primarily maining Warlock most of the time, but I do dabble in many classes, and greatly enjoy PvP as well. I'm not particularly interested in mythic raiding. I've got AoTC pretty much every raid tier.

I'm not opposed to a server/faction change.
My B-Tag is Ziggy#12749
[US][H][Thunderhorn] 11/11H <Optimal Baddies>
Are you bored with not dying all the time? Then join Optimal Baddies and find yourself so engrossed in guild chat that you'll be running off cliffs and pulling 20 mobs at once in no time! Recommended by 4 out of 5 Spirit Healers.

Jokes aside we are a semi hardcore raiding guild looking to be a top tier guild in BFA on Thunderhorn that is lead by a 6/11M Mythic raider.

Raid times are as follows.

Tuesday - 8PM-10:30PM Server

Wednesday - 8PM-10:30PM Server

We ask that you maintain a 90% attendance if at all possible, We understand that real life happens but we are looking to progress very quickly also.
Loot!

For loot we use RCLootcouncil and take into account tenure,performance and attendance.

Recruitment!

We are currently recruiting all classes and roles, currently there is no Item Level requirement if you are willing to learn and grow, we will support you.

Please message myself (Goldfish#1198) or hop in discord https://discord.gg/jN5aC6X if interested.
Hi Malz, I believe you'd be a great addition to our team. Beef#12743 is my B-Tag. Feel free to add me, and send me a tell. I hope to talk with you soon.

Hi guys TAINTGUARDIANS is recruiting for BfA! We raid Fridays/Saturdays 7 - 10 CST. AoTC focused. Beef#12743 is my B-Tag.

Who are we?

We're a good group of guys/gals looking to have some fun while playing this game. Most of us have been playing since Vanilla days, and we have full time jobs, and families. We have been there done that hardcore thing, but now we're looking to have some fun, but at the same time still kill bosses. We joke around, and have a lot of fun during our raids. We're AoTC focused and promise that in a timely manner EVERY tier.

What we Offer.

• Lots of mythic plus
  • Raids every Friday/Saturday 7 - 10 CST
  • Fun active raiding environment/discord
  • Jokes/more jokes!
  • What we expect/want from our members

• Show up to raids!
  • Have a positive attitude!
  • Thanks for taking the time to read our post. We're always looking to chat with anyone who is interested/or have any questions regarding the guild. Beef#12743 is my B-Tag, and I hope to hear from you all soon
    https://hdr130030.wixsite.com/witnessmesenpai

<Witness Me Senpai> is a semi-hardcore heroic raiding guild on the combined realms of Drenden and Arathor.

Our raid days/times are as follows:
    Tuesday, Thursday, Monday – 8:30 to 11 pm EST

We are looking for people who:

Love raiding and pushing themselves to do better?
    Simultaneously compete and co-operates with the rest of the team as we tackle content.
    Can maintain at least 80-90% attendance?
    Are laid back and mature.

We are looking for skilled, dedicated raiders capable of learning and mastering content on a limited schedule.

We expect individuals to be ready, willing, and attentive in raid when it comes to; knowing encounter mechanics, developing and deploying strategies, responding to criticism, and creating an enjoyable raiding environment for all.

Expectations for Applicants:

Discord is a MUST, as this is our primary means of communication.
    We expect that you make the majority of raids and inform us on Discord or BattleNet when you CANNOT make one, or may be late.
    You should be very knowledgeable about your class and spec, and current progression fights planned for the raiding week.
    Your gear and experience are expected to be near the current level required for our progression.
    Be able to follow instructions and take constructive criticism.

Since the guild’s creation in January 2016

Hellfire Citidel – AoTC
    Emerald Nightmare – AoTC
    Trials of Valor – AoTC
    Nighthold – AoTC
    Tomb of Sargeras – AoTC
    Antorus, the Burning Throne - AoTC

Our Current Recruitment Needs:
    While recruitment is open for all classes, we are specifically interested in the following classes/roles:

Tanks:
    Monk - Brewmaster
    Warrior – Protection
    Death Knight – Blood
    Druid – Guardian
    Demon Hunter – Vengeance

Healers: N/A

DPS:
    Druid – Boomkin
    Warlock
    Priests – Shadow
    Paladin – Retribution
    Warrior

**All exceptional DPS and healers should feel free to reach out!

*Food / Flasks / Enchants / Gems are provided by the guild.

Officers to contact:

Andruin (RL) at: Drellik#1301
    Jillseponie (GM) at: Jillseponie#1907
    Hi Ziggy!

We would love a lock or DK. We are an Alliance guild on Proudmoore and always looking for more guildies to do progression. Our guild information is below.

[A] <Control Freaks>@Proudmoore is recruiting for BFA. <Control Freaks> has been around for many years. We are 11/11H 1/11M and would like to keep progressing in Antorus to hit the ground running in Battle for Azeroth! We are in need of core members to fill a few positions. Our goal for BFA is consistent Mythic progression!! We need raiders who can learn quickly while also having fun. Item Level isn't a requirement at this point in the expansion. Dedication and a desire to push content is though.

If you are new to raiding or to wow, you are definitely welcome. Now is a great time to join a guild and learn the game before a new expansion drops. We all started somewhere and are willing to teach! This is a good place for rerolls or alts that are looking for a weekly normal farm run to catch up.

We also regularly do Mythic+. Raiders and non-raiders interested in pushing their Raider IO scores are always welcome. We are primarily looking for dps who can meet the demands beyond +15 and aren't afraid of places like Seat, Cathedral, or Lower Karazhan on Tyrannical (looking at you Moroes). If you like doing +16, +17, and +18 and want to help push beyond we have a home for you. If +2 is more your speed, we love those too!!

Raid Times:
    Tuesday 6:00 pm - 8:30 pm Pacific
    Thursday 6:00 pm - 8:30 pm Pacific
    Friday 6:00 pm - 8:30 pm Pacific
    Saturday 6:00 pm - 8:30 pm Pacific (optional night)

Current Needs:
    Tank: Any
    Healers: Holy Paldin (High)
    DPS: Warrior, Rogue, Monk, Boomie, Hunter, Mage, Any Other Ranged DPS

Come join us and stop pugging! We have a lot of fun while we raid. Casual members and casual raiders welcome too!

Contact Toppy#1346 for more information!
    Hi there,

I see you are open to a faction change and we are an alliance guild on the Sargeras server.

Our raid times are fairly close to what you listed, we end a little later than what you are looking for but since you said you are flexible I thought I would give it a shot.

We have been together as a guild since 2011 and raiding together since Wrath so no worries that we will just pack up and disappear. We have a family friendly, casual atmosphere with college students, working adults with kids and even retirees.

We will be raiding again in BfA, the plan is Wednesdays and Fridays 7:30pm CST - 10:0pm CST (8:30pm EST 11:00pm EST) as soon as the raid becomes available. We are looking for ranged dps to join our team. We are focused on clearing normal/heroic content and will not push mythic progression which seems like it fits for you as well.

I am happy to answer any questions!

Anna#1862
    Knocking out that Mage Tower!
    Hello there!

We would love to have you visit us in Damage Inc.

To contact me:
    -Battletag : Black#1220
    -Discord Server : https://discord.gg/an8fPQC
    -Leave a message on our forum thread below!
    Our guild is based on Sargeras / Alliance side

Our forum guild thread is located at:
    https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20765706477

We are currently searching for solid players that can fit our build in mythic BFA content. If you have an interest in mythic raiding we should take a few moments to talk♥.

Yours
    -Anyshia
    Hey Malzhing, we are <Blue Raid Shoes> [US-Hyjal]-[H] a raiding guild looking to build our core raiding group to push progression throughout Battle for Azeroth. We ended Legion at 5/11 Mythic Antorus and bringing our core progression raid group into BfA looking to start off strong!

We are a close-knit group of long time players who have raided at various levels of competition over the years of playing and are very active both inside WoW and in other games. Our core group of raiders comes from mythic progression backgrounds with our raid lead a former world first raider in WotLK. We pride ourselves on having a great in-game community as well as great community outside of WoW. On off days, we are usually running up M+ keys, doing PvP events/battlegrounds or playing other games like League, Overwatch, PUBG or Fortnite while hanging out in discord.

Raid Times: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday; 8-11 eastern.

We are currently open to any perspective raiders or members looking to join us as we move into Battle for Azeroth. In particular, we are looking to a mage, healers, as possible tank/off tank to join our progression team. Preferences will be given to any DPS who are able to flex into a healing role when required.

If you are interested, please don’t hesitate to give any one of us a shout!

Contacts:
    • Carrn; bnet Carrn#1452 , discord Carrn#9487
    • Pew; bnet IAmPewt#1338, discord Pew#6435
    • Muhlbs; bnet Fretz#1296, discord Muhlbs#8301
    Thunder Bluff Sushi Bar is small guild looking to be less small. We're looking for people who can just be chill, have fun with others, and not turn chat into a cesspool of derogatory remarks. In other words, don't be a #!!##@*#.
    We’re looking to add members to get ready for BFA. Raid wise, we focus on doing normal at first and then switch to heroic. Our goal is to clear heroic before the next tier goes live.
    We're not fans of elitists or people looking to be carried. We just want some chill people who can keep their gear up to date and learn fights as we go.

Raid Times:
    Friday – 8:30pm Eastern, probably.
    Loot System: Personal loot.

We don't have any strict attendance requirements, though obviously if you're absent more than you attend, we need a body and might have to find people to fill your role. But with flex raiding being a thing, it's not that big of a deal. We do prefer our tanks/healers to be a little more consistent with attendance however. We also need people to learn the fights. It may take a few tries, and we understand that, but if you’re not at least pulling your weight by keeping your gear at an average level for the time we’ll try to work with you to see how we can help.
    Disclaimer: We have a pretty tight zero tolerance policy on sexism/racism/homophobia/being a !@##!**! in general. You'll be warned a time or two, but if it keeps up you'll quickly be gone.

Feel free to message me if you want to join or have any questions.
    Recruiting Discord Channel: https://discord.gg/bvKJbfC
    Discord: NerdEsq#0692
    Hi there. I'd love to learn more about you. I'll leave my information here and if it sounds like we could be a good fit for each other, let's chat.

Progression:
      HORDE-Rally After Dark: Brand New HORDE extension for BFA. Currently clearing Heroic ABT for fun and raid cohesion in preparation for BFA.

Rally After Dark is a new extension of Rally for BFA. We have a number of raiders, some 11/11M ABT who won't leave Rally's amazing community but want to main Horde characters. We listened and RAD was born! We're chugging through heroic with alts and new boosts to get some gear in preparation for BFA. This is a PERFECT time to be a new founding member of Rally and get in on the ground floor of something amazing.

Check out what we've built over on the Alliance side of things:

(Alliance) Smid Fisken Raid Team: 11/11 Mythic ABT
      (Alliance) Option 5 Raid Team: 4/11 Mythic ABT
      (Alliance) Blubber Nuggets Raid Team: 3/11 Mythic ABT

Raid Times:
        RAD: Tues/Thurs 8pm - 11pm EST

Smid Fisken: Tuesday/Thursday 8pm - 11pm EST
        Option 5: Tuesday/Thursday 8pm - 11pm EST
        Blubber Nuggets: Thursday 8:30pm - 1130pm EST

Wednesday: Guild wide farm content 8pm - 10:30pm EST (Heroic ABT)
        Fridays: Achievement runs followed by online Cards Against Humanity 8pm - ?/Jackbox Party Games/etc.
        Sunday 8:30 - 10:30pm EST (Casual/Alt Optional)(Normal ABT)
        Monday PvP (Rated BG's 8:30 - 10:30 pm)

Server:
        Dalaran - PvE (US)

Loot System:
        Personal Loot with ML and group discussion for tier bosses and notable BIS trinkets.

About Us:
        <Rally> is a guild founded upon the principle that we want to enjoy the people we are playing with. Rather than being a raiding guild that is social, we are a social guild that raids. We use very exclusive recruitment methods to ensure compatibility among members to maintain a cohesive atmosphere at all times.
        Our guild is inclusive of all skill and experience levels as well as a variety of end game goals. From the new player who is still leveling to the retired hard core raider who is looking for a challenge on a more forgiving schedule. An experienced player with a buddy brand new to the game. We have an option for just about everyone. Most importantly, we are a community. We are a home. When you want a great group of people to hand with but don't want to wear pants, RALLY is the answer!

Guild Atmosphere
        We have mostly adults here, averaging about 30 in age. We're still plenty immature at times and we have lots of fun. There's some dry humor, a meme channel in Discord and hidden bot commands to troll each other. We're a family here. We spend the day chatting in Discord chat from our phones or work until people start getting home and logging in. We have people with children and families and share complaints about cranky children and spouses. We are a highly active community of people. If you joined Rally, you could physically raid 5 nights a week and a lot of people do. We bring alts to other raids or even raid the same raids again despite loot lockouts because it's just fun to hang with these people and smash !@#$ together.

We are looking to recruit people who fit into our group well and get along. We are looking for people who care and want to learn and get better or are already skilled but lack the time to dedicate to hardcore raiding as well. Whether you still want to push progression or just want to raid once a week for fun and minimal pressure, please apply!

We are a tight knit community of friends with a solid foundation of real life and long term friends having played WoW and other games together for 10+ years. We have a diverse membership with several couples, male and female, and new and experienced players. Our Discord is active during the day while people are at work and we are always spending time online running Mythic+, alt raids, popup raids, world quest groups, leveling alts, helping each other level and gear, etc.

Currently Recruiting:
        Rally is always looking for personalities who fit into our team and are willing to wait for specific raid openings in the name of joining an amazing guild.
        However, our current raid openings are as follows:

RAD: DPS of all classes

Smid Fisken: Recruitment closed.
        Option 5: Ranged DPS (Non hunter)
        Blubber Nuggets: Recruitment closed.

How to Apply:
      https://www.rallyguild.com
    Hello Malzhig,

I am about to head to bed for the night, but I added you on BNet. I hope you like what you see, and if you do feel free to send me a message! :)

<Alive> is a 2-night hardcore progression guild on Thrall focused on pushing content while eliminating any hint of toxicity or negativity.

I am a veteran raid leader who plays the game far more than should be allowed. I have achieved what the kids are calling "CE" many, many times. I have decided to form my own guild to build something that actually works from the ground up. I have found myself too many times in positions where I did not have the authority to take the actions I knew were necessary (such as kicking or benching a toxic player, or recruiting an ace player and witnessing them sitting on the bench).

Schedule:

Tuesday (OPTIONAL): Heroic & Mythic re-clear 7-10 CST.
    Weds & Thurs: 7-10:30 CST.

For those of you who want to raid 2 days, that option is available. Most people will want to raid 3. Because of the flexible nature of gearing, I am confident that this system will work even if you only want to raid 2 days.

Once we are established, I am planning on adding more raids. None of them ever required. No alt required. Once we are able to sell Heroic for gold, we will be running those consistently on a varied schedule.

The Goals:

Create an atmosphere devoid of toxic behavior. I have been in many guilds over 14 years, and one common theme has been witnessed: When pushing progression, toxicity is inevitable and required to push ranks. I am here to prove that isn't true. I have seen numerous and immeasurable damage done to guilds because of one individual who doesn't care.

Build and retain talent. This is a guild that wants to focus on making you better, and is willing to give you every opportunity to do so. The 'trial' process is simple - you passed! Congratulations. It is a tiered system designed to help make you a better player. If you do well in Normal and Mythic+, you will be invited to Heroic. If you do well in Heroic, you'll be invited to Mythic. Wipe the raid 3 times on Mythic? No one is going to yell at you. We will swap you out with someone else and life will go on. After the raid we will do our best to work with you so that you master the mechanic and can get the kill next week.

A community-minded TEAM. For Mythic raids, we are going to bring the best 20 people for each encounter. There is no favoritism in this guild. We will look strategically at who we think is best for that fight, and invite accordingly. I am seeking to build a team that understands the faster we kill a boss, the better it is for the entire guild (even those that only raid Normal/Heroic).

Fill the guild with like-minded individuals. This is NOT a casual guild. Your raid and guild history, your logs, your item level, your class/spec/role - this stuff is definitely important. But these are not the things that are going to determine whether you're invited. I ask only three things of you: 1) Show up prepared (RESEARCH, among other things) and play the best you possibly can. 2) Always be improving and striving to get better. 3) Have a positive attitude toward your guild members, raiding, and the guild. I don't care how new you are or how low your DPS is. I'm not going to kick you for performance. The only reasons you will be removed are inactivity, apathy, or hostility/toxicity. This is a home for everyone who is invited. But you have to be willing to put the guild first.

An example: If I brought in a recruit that I invited that same day to Mythic raids (I would have played with them previously, of course, to come to that decision), and I asked you to sit out for progression, what would your reaction be? I am looking for people who understand that first and foremost we are a team. Every person is going to get their title, kills, gear, and plenty of gold, regardless of how we end up getting there.

Gold carry runs. I came to Thrall for a reason. There is a huge market for carry runs. I want players who actively would like to sell Heroic, M+, and even Mythic content. There will also be a system in place so that you can purchase runs from the guild for alts that are not geared (or even your main) for a discounted rate. This helps the guild, and gives our raiders free gold for doing what they would do anyway.

If any of this sounds appealing to you, add me.

Blindside#1685 - BNet
    Blindside#6226 - Discord
    Hi Mahl, I think we could suit you and be a solid place to call home.

Divine Carnage (H-Zul'jin) is recruiting!
    Guild website: https://divinecarnagezj.enjin.com/
    Drop the GM a note in battlenet @ Bloodgod#1142
    We can chat and get you into our discord, kick your tires and check under the hood.
    TLDR;(See the salty good spam below for details)

Divine Carnage is recruiting for multiple BfA Raid teams (We will NOT be running Legion content for progression)

We are looking to form multiple raid teams to cater to players of all flavors.

Our priority is a mythic progression team Tues-Weds 9pm-12am EST with the option for a 3rd night based on availabilty. LF Ranged DPS
    Heroic progression team (times to be determined based on team availibility) we need a tank, 2 healers, a handfull of melee dps and an array of ranged dps.
    We'll also be doing alt runs, M+ runs for gear and levelling in guild groups so bring your alts!

Additional raid teams recruiting for all roles, your skill, availibility and personality will get you slotted accordingly. We're an active guild, very social and don't tolerate rage queens, egotists looking for aggandising themselves or any other sort of drama causing nonsense, the atmosphere of the guild is our #1 priority, you can be the most skilled player we've ever seen, if you're also a horses !@#, you WILL get booted.

LOOT: We will be using personal loot until and unless we begin to have real ilvl discrepancy, if you're gearing well and an item drops that you already have, you will be expected to trade the loot to highest roll of a raider who can use the drop for main spec. Otherwise we pray RNJesus smile upon you.

I would ideally like to field a late night heroic raid team as well as a daytime heroic raid team. As well, I'd like to eventually slot in ALT/guildie gearing raids/

What we're about as a guild is building our teams based on interpersonal chemistry and having an overall atmosphere of skilled and knowledgeable players sharing their skill and experience to build potential raiders from within the guild. We have over 700 guild members, many are leveling, just returning from extended breaks or new to raiding and could truly shine with a little patience and assistance. If you have the skill, the patience and desire to be a part of a guild forged to last, we want you here.

Guild scope: We want to produce social media content by guildies for players of all experience and skills to make the game more accessible and enjoyable.
    From raid strat videos for non top 50 progression teams to class spec videos, gold farming, M+ runs as well as streaming as we level together as guild groups getting to know fellow guildies and build solid relationships. If you're interested in having content to produce and use for your own exposure and streaming fun, drop me a note.

Divine Carnage is the answer to the decimation LFG brought to guild culture on WoW, we're not looking to recruit a bunch of top talent who can't stand each other, I'd sooner lose a little progression while gainging game enjoyment than be ranked top 50 but hate the people I raided with. There are a lot of toxic people and toxic guilds, cliques and exclusive clubs in this game it's time someone brought the game back to people who love the game, love playing the game with other people who can laugh and learn with them, that's what my guild is about and always will be about.

The guild will provide pots, flasks, food as well as gems and enchants for our raiders, all we ask is a donation of the mats to the guild bank.

GM's battlenet @ Bloodgod#1142