Looking for Heroic Guild for BFA

Guild Recruitment
Due to RL, I can't make the raid times with my old guild in BFA. So I'm out here looking for new one.

I'm looking for a 2 night raiding guild, starting at 9:00 EST. (am open to earlier guilds if you are ok with me sometimes showing up late) I'm looking to clear heroic content before the next patch, along with exploring the other new content in BFA.

Looking to stay alliance, and play as my fire mage in BFA, though class/role is open to discussion. Have main tanked, healed, and DPS in previous expansions.

thanks for you time.
Hello there!

We would love to have you visit us in Damage Inc.

To contact me:
-Battletag : Black#1220
-Discord Server : https://discord.gg/an8fPQC
-Leave a message on our forum thread below!
Our guild is based on Sargeras / Alliance side

Our forum guild thread is located at:
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20765706477

We are currently searching for solid players that can fit our build in mythic BFA content. If you have an interest in mythic raiding we should take a few moments to talk♥.

==================================================================

You sound like you'd be a wonderful fit for our casual nights! On fridays and wednesdays we have no issues with people joining in later so long as they know what their doing and are nice about it.

We also run plenty of achievement raiding which I feel you'd absolutly enjoy!

Yours
-Anyshia
Hey Polyx, we are <Blue Raid Shoes> [US-Hyjal]-[H] a raiding guild looking to build our core raiding group to push progression throughout Battle for Azeroth. We ended Legion at 5/11 Mythic Antorus and bringing our core progression raid group into BfA looking to start off strong!

We are a close-knit group of long time players who have raided at various levels of competition over the years of playing and are very active both inside WoW and in other games. Our core group of raiders comes from mythic progression backgrounds with our raid lead a former world first raider in WotLK. We pride ourselves on having a great in-game community as well as great community outside of WoW. On off days, we are usually running up M+ keys, doing PvP events/battlegrounds or playing other games like League, Overwatch, PUBG or Fortnite while hanging out in discord.

Raid Times: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday; 8-11 eastern.

We are currently open to any perspective raiders or members looking to join us as we move into Battle for Azeroth. In particular, we are looking to a mage, healers, as possible tank/off tank to join our progression team. Preferences will be given to any DPS who are able to flex into a healing role when required.

If you are interested, please don’t hesitate to give any one of us a shout!

Contacts:
  • Carrn; bnet Carrn#1452 , discord Carrn#9487
  • Pew; bnet IAmPewt#1338, discord Pew#6435
  • Muhlbs; bnet Fretz#1296, discord Muhlbs#8301
Hello!

I'll keep it simple. We're a awesome guild with people who meet up monthly and raid weekly. Our raider experiences range from Top World Raiders (Previous US Top 50 players), to first time raiders (and faster learners).

We like to focus on community, over progression, but still maintain a "serious casual" relationship in game. We will be casually pushing mythic content in BFA.

https://murlocs.com
* Use our 1-Click Apply button *

Raid Times:
- Tuesday: 8:15-11:15pm EST
- Wednesday 8:15-11:15pm EST
- With weekend alt runs

If you're interested, feel free to apply above, or add me on battle.net:
ev0#1934

Looking forward to chatting with you soon!
Hi there,

<Elysian Sodality> is an alliance guild on the Sargeras server and I think we could be a good fit!

We have been together as a guild since 2011 and raiding together since Wrath so no worries that we will pack up and disappear. We have a family friendly, casual atmosphere with college students, working adults with kids and even retirees.

We will be raiding again in BfA, the plan is Wednesdays and Fridays 7:30pm CST - 10:0pm CST (8:30pm EST 11:00pm EST) as soon as the raid becomes available. We are looking for ranged dps so a fire mage would be a great addition! We start 30 minutes before your requested time but I have no issue with you joining late as you need to. We have some who only raid one of the two nights due to work/school conflicts which is fine.

We focus on normal/heroic content and may attempt a mythic boss or two if we clear heroic quickly enough but we will not push mythic progression.

I am happy to answer any questions!

Anna#1862
Guild: <Elevate>
Server Stormrage
Faction: ALLIANCE
Raid Days: Saturday & Sunday
Raid Times: 12:00am - 3:00am EST
Progression: 11/11H, 1/11M Antorus.

Need;
Healers; Disc Priest, Mistweaver Monk
Ranged; Mage, Ele Shaman, Hunter, Boomkin, Shadow Priest

Wowprogress: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/stormrage/Elevate
Recruitment Contacts: GivensBros#1411 (GM), Envy#12462 (Officer), Vylas#1801 (Officer), Bloodymuppet#1118 (Officer)

About Us: We are a fairly new guild, having been created weeks before Antorus was dropped. We cleared heroic as a guild in 6 weeks, where we then moved on to mythic.

At this point, some of our guild members had real-life problems come up, and could no longer make the raid. This is where, as a guild, we decided to take a break considering it was the last raid tier.

We are now back and looking to fill our ranks, we still have most of our main raid team but need a few replacements.

Our goals as a guild are to get AotC with every raid tier with some Mythic progression but cutting edge not being our main goal.
Hi Polyx,

I belong to an Alliance guild on Darkspear called <Dreambound>. We're a fresh guild that was created by friends who got tired of the PUG life. We're currently recruiting for BFA and will be clearing Heroic AOTC, and possibly Mythic raids if we get the right numbers.

Our tentative raid schedule is Wed/Sun 9pm EST - 12am EST.

If fire mage is what you want to play and you can pull the deeps, we are cool with it - none of us want to clear raids playing classes we don't enjoy playing :P

We are looking for competent players who have a great attitude and a great sense of humor. (A degree in memeology preferred, but not required).

Aside from competency (doing the deeps/not standing in the schmootz), culture fit and attitude are really important to us - more important than being on the same server and wearing the same tabard.

If you're interested in finding out more out us and our guild, please feel free to add me on bnet, I'd love to meet you - Neph#11581.

Thanks,
Neph
Radiant Dark is a late night Heroic-only raiding guild that might be a good fit for you!

We have been going strong on the Windrunner PVE server (now linked with Darrowmere) since Vanilla WoW in 2004. Our membership is comprised of players of all different skill levels, ages, backgrounds and professions. Most of our players are graduate students or working professionals, and many have spouses and families.

Several of us live on the West Coast, from Washington to California, but we also have members from across the country. We have a the Radiant Dark Annual BBQ at the end of summer in the Bay Area and a Radiant Dark Blizzcon Pre-Party every year in Anaheim.

Our goal every raid tier is to get Ahead of the Curve, and we’ve achieved AotC every raid tier for several years now. We prefer heroic so everyone can be included and we use personal loot so there isn’t any drama. Several of our players are former Mythic raiders who just got burnt out on the grind and enjoy the challenge offered by Heroic in a more casual atmosphere. If you are looking for a Mythic raiding guild, Radiant Dark is not for you.

Our raid times are Tue and Thu 830 pm to 11pm Pacific Standard Time (server time).

Since we just raid Heroic, we don't really recruit specific for specific roles. To us, the player is always more important than the class, but those who can play two (or three) different specs is a bonus.

When there is no content drought, we regularly run Mythic +10 and higher; some members enjoy casual PVP.

Check us out radiantdark.net!
Hi Polyx,

I think Dark Origin fits what you seem to be looking for.

We raid 2 days per week, from 10pm - midnight EST. We are a heroic only guild that has cleared achieved AotC each tier thus far.

Our guild and raid team are full of adults in their 30s and up with lives, families, etc. Many of us used to raid more hardcore, but now enjoy this more laid back schedule and low stress raiding.

We're looking for ranged dps to join our raid team. Your mage would be a great addition.

If it sounds like we are a good fit please add me Amateria#1632
[A] <Appröach With Chloroform> - Proudmoore 1/11M

Looking to fill our growing raid team.

Our goal is to build a semi-hardcore raiding Guild that is fun and social.
Our plan is to continue farming through Heroic and get our roster built up for mythic progression, and to prepare for BfA raiding. We are socially active on Discord and always up for helping people do their keys, weekly quests, WQs, or PvP.

Current Progression:
1/11M
11/11H
11/11N

Raid times: Friday/Saturday 9pm-12am PST

Loot: Personal until further notice.

We also welcome any low level and those who prefer to remain casual.

If you think Approach with Chloroform is a good fit for you and are interested in joining please feel free to add Deadlykitten#133756
Good Evening Polyx,

I read your post and we are interested. We offer several established raid teams. All of our raid teams have their own experienced team leaders. We have the logs to prove that we have been together a long time.

Outside of raiding, we PvP, do Mythic+ key runs, host seed raids, and offer a variety of weekly events open to all our members. We strive to create a friendly and non-toxic environment.

We are not just a collective number of Btags and Discord names that meet up for raids. We are friends that game together--whether it is in World of Warcraft or another game.

If this sounds like the kind of community that you are interested in, then please explore the links below.

<Currently Online> Explore. Engage. Elevate.
Realms: Illidan - Horde and Sargeras - Alliance
Forum Post: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20765167750
Email: info@currentlyonline.gg

You are also welcome to join our discord and have a look around. Most of our weekly events are listed in the #events channel. We look forward to hearing from you!

Partnered Discord: https://discord.gg/CurrentlyOnline
Look for Saph*