11/11M 975 Blood DK LFG

Guild Recruitment
Greetings everyone,

I am currently on the market for a raid team for BFA. I would prefer to stay Alliance but if the right fit came along I may change my mind. I have been raiding since TBC and have always played a tank. I enjoy tanking an all aspects that come with it. I am a very active player and am looking to push very quickly into BFA. I currently do a lot of sales runs since everything is farmed in a day. I am looking for a permanent home, not some recently formed guild that is going to fall apart. I am open to pretty much any days and times for raids as well. Also would prefer a team that is 11/11M since the content has been nerfed into the ground and artifact weapons are really op. If you don't have C/E by now your guild is honestly probably not something I am interested in. I enjoy pushing content and have been a C/E raider since MoP. Feel free to leave your guild spam below and I will get back to you as quickly as possible. Best of luck to everyone in BFA.

Here is a link to my warcraft logs.
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/sargeras/necrophobi%C3%A1#partition=1
What can I say, I'm persistent. I have been a Top 10 raider, I know what it takes to lead a guild to success. You'll likely get many offers with parses and experience like that, with guilds that fit what you are looking for.

But hey, I have a main tank spot open. Instead of leaving your fate in the hands of other people and their vision for what a guild should be, come build something that will last and be a big part of that. Looking forward to hearing from you.

My persistence in the face of adversity strengthens my resolve!

<Alive> is a 2-night hardcore progression guild on Thrall focused on pushing content while eliminating any hint of toxicity or negativity.

I am a veteran raid leader who plays the game far more than should be allowed. I have achieved what the kids are calling "CE" many, many times. I have decided to form my own guild to build something that actually works from the ground up. I have found myself too many times in positions where I did not have the authority to take the actions I knew were necessary (such as kicking or benching a toxic player, or recruiting an ace player and witnessing them sitting on the bench).

Schedule:

Tuesday (OPTIONAL): Heroic & Mythic re-clear 7-10 CST.
Weds & Thurs: 7-10:30 CST.

For those of you who want to raid 2 days, that option is available. Most people will want to raid 3. Because of the flexible nature of gearing, I am confident that this system will work even if you only want to raid 2 days.

Once we are established, I am planning on adding more raids. None of them ever required. No alt required. Once we are able to sell Heroic for gold, we will be running those consistently on a varied schedule.

The Goals:

Create an atmosphere devoid of toxic behavior. I have been in many guilds over 14 years, and one common theme has been witnessed: When pushing progression, toxicity is inevitable and required to push ranks. I am here to prove that isn't true. I have seen numerous and immeasurable damage done to guilds because of one individual who doesn't care.

Build and retain talent. This is a guild that wants to focus on making you better, and is willing to give you every opportunity to do so. The 'trial' process is simple - you passed! Congratulations. It is a tiered system designed to help make you a better player. If you do well in Normal and Mythic+, you will be invited to Heroic. If you do well in Heroic, you'll be invited to Mythic. Wipe the raid 3 times on Mythic? No one is going to yell at you. We will swap you out with someone else and life will go on. After the raid we will do our best to work with you so that you master the mechanic and can get the kill next week.

A community-minded TEAM. For Mythic raids, we are going to bring the best 20 people for each encounter. There is no favoritism in this guild. We will look strategically at who we think is best for that fight, and invite accordingly. I am seeking to build a team that understands the faster we kill a boss, the better it is for the entire guild (even those that only raid Normal/Heroic).

Fill the guild with like-minded individuals. This is NOT a casual guild. Your raid and guild history, your logs, your item level, your class/spec/role - this stuff is definitely important. But these are not the things that are going to determine whether you're invited. I ask only three things of you: 1) Show up prepared (RESEARCH, among other things) and play the best you possibly can. 2) Always be improving and striving to get better. 3) Have a positive attitude toward your guild members, raiding, and the guild. I don't care how new you are or how low your DPS is. I'm not going to kick you for performance. The only reasons you will be removed are inactivity, apathy, or hostility/toxicity. This is a home for everyone who is invited. But you have to be willing to put the guild first.

An example: If I brought in a recruit that I invited that same day to Mythic raids (I would have played with them previously, of course, to come to that decision), and I asked you to sit out for progression, what would your reaction be? I am looking for people who understand that first and foremost we are a team. Every person is going to get their title, kills, gear, and plenty of gold, regardless of how we end up getting there.

Gold carry runs. I came to Thrall for a reason. There is a huge market for carry runs. I want players who actively would like to sell Heroic, M+, and even Mythic content. There will also be a system in place so that you can purchase runs from the guild for alts that are not geared (or even your main) for a discounted rate. This helps the guild, and gives our raiders free gold for doing what they would do anyway.

If any of this sounds appealing to you, add me.

Blindside#1685 - BNet
Blindside#6226 - Discord
Hello!

Guild Name: <murlocs>
Server: Mal'ganis Horde

I'll keep it simple. We're a awesome guild with people who meet up monthly and raid weekly. Our raider experiences range from Top World Raiders (Previous US Top 50 players), to first time raiders (and faster learners).

We like to focus on community, over progression, but still maintain a "serious casual" relationship in game. We will be casually pushing mythic content in BFA.

https://murlocs.com
* 1-Click Apply button *

Raid Times:
- Tuesday: 8:15-11:15pm EST
- Wednesday 8:15-11:15pm EST
- With weekend alt runs

If you're interested, feel free to apply above, or add me on battle.net:
ev0#1934

Looking forward to chatting with you soon!
Always better to just talk about these things but we have an opportunity that I think might interest you.

Imba - Lightnings Blade US 51 11/11M
CE Titles and top 100 finishes since Throne of Thunder
No Alts
No Splits
12 Hour week not extended

Ill post the obligatory guild spam below but probably better to just add me so we can talk.

Jadawin#11889

Hello!

We are <Imba>, on the US Lightning’s Blade connected realm group. We finished our 11/11M Antorus, the Burning Throne progression ranked 51st in the US. We are currently searching for skilled players who share our goals and mindset.

High-demand recruitment needs are as follows:

-Tank
-Ranged DPS
-Resto Shaman
-Any exceptional players in roles not listed will always be considered

<Imba> is a guild that prides itself on being able to get content done in a timely manner while keeping the raid environment much less stressful than guilds with a similar rank. Here are some things you can expect if you join <Imba>:

No forced main swaps if you play an underperforming class/spec
No extended mandatory raid hours beyond our scheduled 12, even during progression

We here at <Imba> have a solid collection of people, many of whom have been playing together since WotLK and Cataclysm. The people we’d like to recruit are those who want to be long term members of a stable guild with a proven philosophy and track record. If you join us you will be given a chance to stand out and earn your raid spot. Everyone here sees significant raid time; we do not recruit for the bench and we keep our roster tight to maximize consistency.

Our 12-hour progression raid schedule goes from Monday to Thursday, 9:00pm to midnight EDT.

While we enjoy spending time together outside of raid, these are the only 12 hours you are required to be online. We never go over these posted hours, even during the first weeks of progression in a new raid.

Our past progression:
Antorus, the Burning Throne 11/11M - US 51st
Tomb of Sargeras 9/9M - US 56th
Nighthold: 10/10M - US 99th
Trial of Valor: 3/3M - US 52nd
Emerald Nightmare: 7/7M - US 86th
Hellfire Citadel: 13/13M - US 44th
Blackrock Foundry: 10/10M - US 76th
Highmaul: 7/7M - US 76th
Siege of Orgrimmar: 14/14H - US 98th (25-man)
Throne of Thunder: 13/13H - US 93rd (10-man)

Loot:
All loot during main raids is awarded via loot council. While there are many factors that determine who gets loot, our main goal is to place each piece where it will most help the raid progress. We do not punish members for taking items that are not their best in slot but still an upgrade. We place a high value on loyalty and attendance, and tend to award the best items to individuals who have proven themselves to be trustworthy, skilled, and reliable.

Expectations:
We expect all members to maintain high attendance, and the be attentive and aware during raids. We expect a high level of maturity, patience, and a constructive attitude. In return, you can expect from us a raid environment free of raging, yelling, and belittling. The first and foremost thing to remember is that raiding is a team game, and we believe that being able to work well together is the #1 factor to being able to kill a boss.

Outside raids:
<Imba> is big on community and getting to know each other better outside of raid hours is something we believe helps us work better together as a team. From in-game activities (PvP, old content) to other games (Overwatch, D3, DoTA, LoL, SC2, FFXIV, and more) to just hanging out on Mumble chatting until the wee hours of the morning, we very much like to emphasize how well we get along and the absence of cliques within the guild.

Feel free to contact any one of us in-game via our

Negative (Recruitment Officer) - Negative#1554
Vil (Officer) - Vil#1725
Jadawin (Guild Dictator) - Jadawin#11889

Applications are open via our guild website, and we hope to hear from you soon!
http://www.imbalb.com/
[H]<The Early Shift> [11/11M-ABT] 2 Day Mythic Raiding Guild is now recruiting skilled players for both our main mid-day raid and our 2nd team <The Late Shift> [9/11M-ABT]

US - Bleeding Hollow/Horde

About TES:
The Early Shift is a raiding guild that was formed right before Legion. Our goal is to become one of the best 2day guilds in the US! The leadership of TES has been around since Vanilla, and has a vast amount of high end leadership experience.

What you can expect from us as a guild:
- Strong/passionate/driven leadership that doesn't give up.
- A sense of community and direction.
- Communication.

What we expect from our trials:
- Prepared with relevant consumables, gear, addons, and knowledge for raid.
- Effort to integrate yourself with guild’s community.
- 100% attendance during 2 week trial.
- The drive to improve personal play.

Group A - The Early Shift - 11/11m-ABT
6 hr/wk Raid Schedule:
Tuesday: 12:00PM(Noon)-3:00PM EST
Thursday: 12:00PM(Noon)-3:00PM EST

Group B - The Late Shift - 9/11M-ABT
6 hr/wk Raid Schedule:
Tuesday: 7:30PM-10:30PM EST
Thursday: 7:30PM-10:30PM EST

What we're looking for:
We are ALWAYS looking for players with the drive and the passion to push themselves to be the best. With that being said, we have a few classes in HIGH demand:

Group A:
- Solid Main Tank (Any Class)
- Balance/Feral Druid
- Shadow Priest
- Mage (Any Spec)
- Rogue (Any Spec)

Group B:
- Tank (Any Class)
- Solid Healer
- Exceptional DPS

Extra:
Very active guild, lots of mythic+ at all times. Couple of raids outside of "Main Raid" normal and such.

How to apply:
If you're interested in joining The Early Shift, please leave an application on our discord recruitment channel : https://discord.gg/kP6zhDY

Any other questions, please contact me via BattleTag:

Guild Master (Zhamy): Zhamie#11997

We appreciate your time and interest. Best of luck with your search!
<Trap Run>
Stormrage, US Alliance
US 148th
11/11 M 7.5 hrs a week
Tu We Thu 9-1130 est pm
Bnet : Harten#1295 - Mulgorian
Thanks for the responses so far, will look into them. As I stated ideally I am trying to stay Alliance.
Checkin in
Still looking
Still accepting offers.
Keeping my options open, talking to a couple people.
Still looking, like I said IDEALLY Alliance.
Hey necro! Alliance guild here looking for a main tank to finish out the rest of the expansion and take on BFA with us. Let us know if you're interested! Here's our spam:

BOBAlicious is an ALLIANCE and semi-hardcore progression guild that is committed to completing mythic content in a timely fashion. We have a friendly community who are typically on grinding content during all parts of the day and week. We are looking to buff up our mythic roster with even better players. Some of us have been together for over 4 years.

Raid Days:
Tuesday, Wednesday & Sunday
Raid Times: (9 hours weekly)
9:00PM PST to 12:00AM PST
10:00PM MST to 01:00AM MST
11:00PM CST to 02:00AM CST
12:00AM EST to 03:00AM EST

Progression:
Tier 21: 11/11 Mythic Antorus
Tier 20 - 8/9 Mythic Tomb of Sargeras
Tier 19 - 7/7 Mythic EN, 3/3 Mythic ToV, 10/10 Mythic Nighthold
Tier 18 - 13/13 Mythic Hellfire Citadel

Basic Requirements
-Able to take constructive criticism.
-Raiding experience.
-Mechanically competent.
-Mastery of your class.
-Ability to use Discord.
-Have the following addons: RcLoot, ErT, and WeakAuras
-Will be able to sit for progression if it means to help kill the boss (Team player).
-Drama free with mild NaCl allowed.

For any additional questions please contact:
Guild Leader: Heyitsmary#1781
Recruitment officer: kdog#1958

APPLY HERE MEOW!: http://bobalicious.enjin.com//

http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/darkspear/BOBAlicious
Thanks for responding, will keep you in mind.
Still accepting offers.
Where are the Alliance guilds at?
Hey, if you're still looking for a guild <CRY MOAR> alliance is looking at picking up a couple of players. We're a returning Mythic raid team that has been solidly 75-120th US in every tier since SoO. We raid 8-11 Eastern Tuesday-Thursday. I am happy to share logs of the tank you would be tanking with so you can get a feel for what you would be playing with if you would like.

If you're interested you can add me on btag (Palthus#1318) to chat or fill out our Goggle App:
https://goo.gl/forms/UkkoKuocBPD1POmc2

Guild Info:
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20765637075#1

Raider.io
https://raider.io/guilds/us/blackhand/Cry%20Moar

From our Raider.io you can see we were US108 EN, US73 ToV, US76 NH, and US111 ToS.

Best of luck in the guild search.
Tossed you a bnet request if you get a sec.
Hey what's up,

<Envy> is looking for more raiders to start strong in Battle for Azeroth. We're a group of friends for many years coming back to <Envy> as most of our backgrounds are top 50 US Raiders and Leaders in top 10 US during Legion.

Our Goal as a guild is to be a competitive laid back guild without drama or ragers, we've all been in top guilds and just wish to relax and murder bosses in a timely manner. Minimum wipes, maximum fun.

Raid Times are

Tuesday - 6:00pm to 9:00pm PST
Thursday - 6:00pm to 9:00pm PST

Outside of World of Warcraft, we all play games together, interact in real life together and more. League of Legends, Fortnite, PLAYERSUNKNOWN BATTLEGROUND, you name it; we play together.

If you're interested in chatting, I'm available almost all the time :D

Bnet:
Xaphus#1471

Discord:
https://discord.gg/MX9YJqy

https://www.hahaenvy.com/
Hi there,
We are currently in the market for a tank.

Melee Mechanics is a recently formed Horde guild on the Illidan realm. We are comprised of several raiders who have Top 20 US experience. This guild was created with the goal of pushing Mythic semi-hardcore and finishing all the content before each new tier release. We far exceeded expectations our first tier and are aiming for around US 30-50 in BFA.

Our Leadership consists of the Founder/Previous GM of current US 1st Guild <Limit>. We are here to see results while also enjoying a friendly laid back atmosphere .

Raid Schedule:
Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday
8:00-11:00 CST

Current Progression:
11/11M (US 80) Guild was formed a few weeks into Antorus.

Contacts:
Truefire#1466