Roleplay Addons, 8.0, and You

Wyrmrest Accord
Prev 1 8 9 10
07/17/2018 05:24 PMPosted by Banrok
My icon's still hunched over, though I'm guessing the upright options made something weird happen?

Not on our end. Try Ctrl+Shift+R to reload the page without using your browser's cache.

Upright orcs make me glad Mag'har are coming, because I want an orc, but don't have the character slots for them.
...waht da ##!%*#%?

why does my eye look so... tiny?

why does my EVERYTHING look so tiny?

Why am I so far away?
Varian didn't die for this.
Hey, uh. Thanks for the headsup and all this, was good to know I had to go grab the 8.0 specific update.

..Dinner and a show with this thread, innit?
Haven't seen anything come up on WoWmatrix's data-base yet ...do you still work with that particular addon thingymabob or...? I've used it for ...well, forever, really. I don't know how many others still use it these days given that everyone seems to use Curse/Curse Client now but...I don't know, it was always convenient to me.
07/18/2018 02:15 AMPosted by Ariiah
Haven't seen anything come up on WoWmatrix's data-base yet ...do you still work with that particular addon thingymabob or...?

It depends on where it pulls data from. The "official" release for XRP is now on GitHub, which I then mirror to Curseforge/Twitch and WowInterface as I've done for years.

TRP3 and MRP should similarly be available from their GitHub pages, as well as Curseforge/Twitch and WowInterface.
07/18/2018 02:15 AMPosted by Ariiah
Haven't seen anything come up on WoWmatrix's data-base yet
WoWmatrix actually actively scan Curse and WoWInterface to download the files from there and redistribute them (without consent, by the way) on their website. Chances are their scrapper has been really busy these days ^^
Wait wait wait, hold up for a minute, so is Bor a Void Elf now?
He has been for quite a while.
Bor-the-character is not. The hunter formerly known as Bor is. (Though that hunter was originally rolled as a blood elf anyway.)
Everything I knew was a lie.
(I'm super dependent on forum avatars to help me remember people ;v)
07/18/2018 08:41 AMPosted by Versca
(I'm super dependent on forum avatars to help me remember people ;v)

I've barely posted on the forums in six months, so you probably didn't miss much anyway.
I'm all for anything that stops harassment and abuse. Maybe people will finally have to shape up and stop being toxic. I wish it wasn't needed, but few people live by Bill and Ted's example it seems.
07/18/2018 11:02 AMPosted by Shaulkra
I'm all for anything that stops harassment and abuse. Maybe people will finally have to shape up and stop being toxic. I wish it wasn't needed, but few people live by Bill and Ted's example it seems.
One can hope! Sadly toxic people will continue to be toxic and looking for more exploits so they can get away with it.

I for one welcome these changes. I remember the horribly racist profiles hopping around Ogrimmar. Glad that garbage is gone.