Dungeon Boss Pets&Totems were not squished and are one shotting tanks

General Discussion
The Slave Pens - Mennu the Betrayer's fire totem hits for 15,000 HP, the average HP pool at this level is 5,000HP

The Underbog Swamplord Musel'ek Claw is hitting for 115-150k damage, again players health is 5k

I'm sure there are others but the dungeon pops have almost stopped entirely so I can't even test this stuff to report.
Blizzard is really shockingly incompetent at times.

People tell them for months scaling is out of whack in the old world on PTR/beta forums. They ignore it.

Now the dungeon queues on live are through the roof with people probably unsubbing.

How long would have taken to realize they could do a blanket nerf in line with the nerf to player characters? 20 minutes?
I am glad I am not touching dungeons even though I have been leveling my Lightforged Disc Priest. I would lose so much questing time due to instances like those. As last I checked, a lot of bosses have things like pets or totems.
Kosumoth, on that island for hungering claw/mount, is also insane.

I could kill it before easily, now it is impossible. It still doesn't have a "find group" button by it, and is only supposed to be a level 112 elite.

I guess they have lots of fixing to do.
07/19/2018 01:55 AMPosted by Valarien

People tell them for months scaling is out of whack in the old world on PTR/beta forums. They ignore it.

Now the dungeon queues on live are through the roof with people probably unsubbing.

How long would have taken to realize they could do a blanket nerf in line with the nerf to player characters? 20 minutes?

If I hadn't been paying for wow for years in gold and the fact I still have almost a year sub to go, I'd probably be gone myself.

Stupid sunken cost..
07/19/2018 01:55 AMPosted by Valarien
It's really a let down because Blizzard's attention to detail is why I used to love them so much.