Guild Recruitment
<Mystic>
Faction: Alliance
Home Realm: Stormrage
Focus: Community & Heroic Raiding
Discord: https://discord.gg/rrzc2EW

Updates:
8/16/18:
Most of our core are heroic geared beginning to run Mythic dungeons.

We are primarily recruiting ranged and melee dps with a focus on hunter, warrior, demon hunter, and enhance shaman.

About Us:
<Mystic> is a new raiding guild forming specifically for BFA release. Our core group has played WoW since back in Vanilla, but stopped playing around the Cata-era aside from a few stints here and there. We are looking for a group of individuals who look to abandon the new guild culture of “super guilds” and form a tight knit community of which seems to be lacking in today’s gaming scene.

We are looking to form a community that will last through BFA, future expansions, as well as future projects. We want <Mystic> to be a relaxing place for our members to come to, hangout, and game.

Due to our core being in their mid to late 20s and 30s, our guild activities and raids will be scheduled later in the evening giving people time to get off work and spend some time with their families. Our main focus will be Heroic raiding and Mythic+ dungeons. We aren't looking to get into Mythic raiding progression this go around. We aim to keep a 10-15 man raiding roster going through BFA.

Raiders:
We will be raiding on a 2 day schedule for 3 hours each night; however, if the whole team agrees, we will extend raids by 15-30 minutes if progression calls for it. We want to avoid raiding 3 nights a week due to our members' having careers, families, and/or being in university.
Our raid schedule will be as follows:
Monday: PUG Night
Tuesday: 9:00pm - 12:00am CST [Core Raid]
Wednesday: 9:00pm - 12:00am CST [Core Raid]
Thursday: Mythic+ / PvP Night [Optional]
Friday: Mythic+ / PvP Night [Optional]
Saturday: OFF
Sunday: OFF
*We will run alt raids on the weekends around our players' schedules.

We obviously expect all of our raiders to come pre-raid geared, enchanted, flasked, etc. for all progression raids. It is the player’s responsibility to know their role in each fight before the raid.

In short, while we aren't trying to become a "hardcore" guild anymore as life simply doesn't permit the time, BUT we are all competitive players. While our schedule will be casual, we will expect performance from every raider. We don't mind helping people along, but we simply don't have the time to hold your hand. We expect players to learn how to play properly with the vast amount of information that is provided.

Requirements:
Be mature. I mean that you are hanging out with an older crowd so teenage jokes may not land as well as they do with your friends. While we like to joke around, we know the limits.

Respectful of time. Life has many events that we cannot control; however, discord is available on PC, MAC, iOS, Android, etc. Please let others know if you cannot make a scheduled event of which you are committed. We all take time from our lives and families to be here.

Be social. We aren’t looking for “hired-guns” who show up to raid and logout. Our core spends time hanging out on discord together while gaming. If you are more of a loner and aren’t keen on socializing, then this may not be the home for you. We want to form a tight knit group, and that requires relationship building and socializing.

Be active. While this one should be obvious, we are looking to push raids and build a solid team for future content. We need you online occasionally.

Recruitment:
If you are interested in getting in on the ground level and helping us build something great, message me on discord or join our discord server to get in touch at:

Battletag: Knetik#1364
Discord: Knetik#3543
Bringing in more players!
Forming heroic and mythic raid teams for BFA! Hit us up!
Recruiting for BFA!
Recruiting community focused raiders!
Hit me up on battlenet or discord!
Looking for more DPS! Both ranged and melee.
Home from work doing recruitment. Hit me up!
Looking for a few more to round out our first Heroic raid team!
Home doing recruitment!
Knetik,

Myself and about 5-6 of my real life friends plan on reactivating come early August. We're are all in our mid/late 20's and, for the most part, working 9-5 Monday-Friday. All of us have played since Vanilla release in 2004, and intermittently since. I believe that everyone has Mythic raid experience across several expansions and is familiar with Warcraftlogs and DPS Simulation.

If you think that you could use a chunk of players this large, please let me know. We have considered running a new guild ourselves but nobody seems to want to handle the recruiting/maintenance of 15-20 players this time around.

What interests me the most about this post is the schedule and clarity of objectives for the next expansion. We are all East Coast, so more than likely a hard stop at midnight would be required for us to play.

Thanks for reading,
Aquaballin
Hello,
My husband and I have recently started playing again and are looking for a casual raiding guild. I have played wow off and on since Vanilla and my husband since WotLK. We haven't done progression raiding since MOP but we are competent and willing to put the time in to make friends and find a new home. In the past I have mained healers and my husband tanks but we can really play whatever you need. Hope to hear from you!

Thanks,
Sahararose
07/13/2018 12:32 PMPosted by Aquaballin
Knetik,

Myself and about 5-6 of my real life friends plan on reactivating come early August. We're are all in our mid/late 20's and, for the most part, working 9-5 Monday-Friday. All of us have played since Vanilla release in 2004, and intermittently since. I believe that everyone has Mythic raid experience across several expansions and is familiar with Warcraftlogs and DPS Simulation.

If you think that you could use a chunk of players this large, please let me know. We have considered running a new guild ourselves but nobody seems to want to handle the recruiting/maintenance of 15-20 players this time around.

What interests me the most about this post is the schedule and clarity of objectives for the next expansion. We are all East Coast, so more than likely a hard stop at midnight would be required for us to play.

Thanks for reading,
Aquaballin

Hey Aqua. Feel free to hit me up to possibly discuss this. However, I do have reservations about recruiting and giving core spots to a group friends. I find the odds to be favor of at least 1 person not working out. If one person was cut from the raid team would the other 4-5 players leave? Is it conditional?
07/13/2018 02:02 PMPosted by Sahararose
Hello,
My husband and I have recently started playing again and are looking for a casual raiding guild. I have played wow off and on since Vanilla and my husband since WotLK. We haven't done progression raiding since MOP but we are competent and willing to put the time in to make friends and find a new home. In the past I have mained healers and my husband tanks but we can really play whatever you need. Hope to hear from you!

Thanks,
Sahararose

Hit me up from the contact info and we can discuss whenever you are free.
Getting back in for BfA. Used to hardcore raid WoD and early Legion. Will be playing my hunter, monk, & rogue for BfA. Looking for a guild with mythic team, PVP grind, and most important active.
07/13/2018 03:19 PMPosted by Kephess
Getting back in for BfA. Used to hardcore raid WoD and early Legion. Will be playing my hunter, monk, & rogue for BfA. Looking for a guild with mythic team, PVP grind, and most important active.

Hit me up from the contact info and we can discuss whenever you are free. I will be around all day today.
Do you need a holy pally with ret experience? I am a mythic raider looking for a new home for BfA for mythic raiding. My btag is Manxie#11459. Add me if you need a holy pally.
Recruiting Ranged and Melee Dps for BFA Heroic Raiding Mythic+
Recruiting primarily for melee dps and 1-2 more ranged to finish our roster out!
Hi are you taking a level 58 Holy paladin? I won't be using azerite gear, as I don't feel like conforming to blizzards required level-able items.