[H]<Scribe>8/8H, 3/8M Wed/Thur 8PM-11PM AEST

Barthilas
Hi,

i am a senior member of <Tribo> and we are currently on a rebuild, and are open to various options. If you are open to talking, please contact me through my bnet rapthefro#1218 or message me in game.

Cheers!
Currently 8/8H 3/8M
We're currently recruiting the following classes/spec to round out our CORE roster but not limited to:

-rDPS (ALL - HIGH)
-mDPS(ALL - MID)
-All exceptional Players (High)

BNET:
Nophobia#1502
Mungo#1407
Rogue#1658
NickAguero#6967
bump
Previous military servers ay, Jack's or pussers?, On the verge of leaving my gud 8/8H and 1/8m current raid caller and organiser. 373guardian 365 balance.

Madebor#1864
Hi Guys,

Only just gotten back into Hardcore/Semi Hardcore Raiding this Xpac, Played since BC Raiding Hardcore During WOTLK but due to Postings/Deployments and family had to play casual for the last few Xpacs. Ex ARA Blackhat 12 Years.

Currently 3/8m 8/8H Still have room for Improvement but strive for the best, constantly checking logs after every raid night, constantly researching class in the effort to constantly improve. Have Prot Pally alt but is only around 360ilvl.

Haven't had a lot of time during the day for Grinding I.O. or Rep/Neck but with new work schedule will have much more time. Can commit to raid times posted, always bring own flasks/food/pots etc.

BTag Lucio#13204 Feel free to hit me up for a chat.

"Paratus"