60s Thread #222 of RIP Str Gems

Battlegrounds
Prev 1 10 11 12 21 Next
07/15/2018 08:38 PMPosted by Redemptîon
We should all make fotm 19s and ruin their games like they did ours... then say we are helping.

xD

Reminds me of my oldest surviving screenshot from 2011...
https://i.imgur.com/ysw2qiZ.jpg
hi guys, new to this bracket, still leveling this hunter, is everyone else still leveling as well? because its saying you're all level 60 still...
woah, are you guys pRoJeCt SiXtY tWiNkS?
08/06/2018 07:11 PMPosted by Bâne

I actually had someone ask that when the whole thing was still going on, despite the fact that I'm a monk and monks were "banned".
08/06/2018 07:11 PMPosted by Bâne

No joke I got asked that like three times since the patch went live lmao...
08/04/2018 10:09 AMPosted by Amyshka
how are hunters and which proffs do i want

engineering and inscription for the shoulder enchant

how do you get the inscription shoulder enchant on new characters?
08/07/2018 03:06 AMPosted by Fascia

Go to your local AH --> Buy 50-60 Wrath Herbs --> Go to Old Dala --> Get Northrend Inscription --> Mill all the herbs --> Make Ink until lvl 20 --> Buy 15 Parchments from the vendor right next to the trainer --> Research x5 --> GG YOU HAVE SHOULDER ENCHANT.
I'm too poor for that. I'll stick with my ZG enchant shoulders and gimp myself.
It cost me 50g and took me 5 minutes to do it on all my toons. However, ZG shoulders are better.
08/07/2018 03:11 AMPosted by Redemptîon
Go to your local AH --> Buy 50-60 Wrath Herbs --> Go to Old Dala --> Get Northrend Inscription --> Mill all the herbs --> Make Ink until lvl 20 --> Buy 15 Parchments from the vendor right next to the trainer --> Research x5 --> GG YOU HAVE SHOULDER ENCHANT.

I did the grin pre pacth where u had to start from vanilla, my bank is broken right now. I have cata inscription and eng though.
08/07/2018 04:22 PMPosted by Mustard
I did the grin pre pacth where u had to start from vanilla, my bank is broken right now. I have cata inscription and eng though.

stupid cata enchants and mastery having *grumble*
08/07/2018 02:03 PMPosted by Redemptîon
However, ZG shoulders are better.

Only for plate users.

For mail and cloth users, the 2 socket shoulders from Slave Pens + scribe enchant will be better than 0 socket + ZG enchant.

For leather users there are 1 socket shoulders from Nexus, with those you'll be trading the equivalent of 2-3 int/agi for 6-11 crit rating so might be worth it.
08/08/2018 06:27 PMPosted by Kiingeh
08/07/2018 02:03 PMPosted by Redemptîon
However, ZG shoulders are better.

Only for plate users.

Lord Red is a true man of god and is only concerned with plate powers
08/08/2018 07:33 PMPosted by Korzhal
Lord Red is a true man of god and is only concerned with plate powers

Thought I'd be nice and include the rest of the bracket.
08/08/2018 08:23 PMPosted by Kiingah

Even for Plate/Str users I would put Inscription higher than Alch, unless you have Zg shoulder enchant.
08/07/2018 03:11 AMPosted by Redemptîon
08/07/2018 03:06 AMPosted by Fascia

Worth mentioning that you can buy the Roseate pigment and use the vendor in dalaran to convert it to the inks that you need. Sometimes Roseate is a lot cheaper than old world materials, especially on lower pop servers.
08/09/2018 03:21 AMPosted by Redemptîon
08/08/2018 08:23 PMPosted by Kiingah

Even for Plate/Str users I would put Inscription higher than Alch, unless you have Zg shoulder enchant.

Yeah.

You could have both, leatherworking enchant doesn't actually require leatherworking to remain active anymore.
Though if you do have leatherworking with the leg enchant learned, you won't be able to learn it again if you drop it. For some reason it was moved to the Pandaria skill, I'm guessing its a bug like the alchy flask was.
08/09/2018 04:38 AMPosted by Sacredsock
Sometimes Roseate is a lot cheaper than old world materials, especially on lower pop servers.

Yeah, my server is a dead crap hole selling a stack of peacebloom for 5k lol. absolute madness. It's too bad I cant actually use any of the cata eng things I made now since they put a lvl req on all of it.
https://imgur.com/a/ddklrYk

REEEEEEEEE
08/09/2018 11:09 AMPosted by Chokê
https://imgur.com/a/ddklrYk

it's nerfed on the beta atm blizz will be bringing that nerf live soon tm.