Horde races sterotypes

General Discussion
Ohhhhhh boy....
Wtf is this
You are so gonna get banned for this lol, they don't like to shrug off stuff like this and you just know there are going to be at least a few that will get all sensitive over it and spam report you.

But I think you know that, you're pretty clearly doing this just to ruffle some feathers
“I’m not racist but here are a bunch of racist stereotypes”
Can you at least try to be less transparent with your trolling?
Can you not culturally appropriate me.
I think i might delete this post this was probably a bad idea because i might trigger some snowflakes, my bad.
What are we talking about?
I am an Orc in Warcraft. Not American, not French, not Russian, not Australian.
These analogies are ruining the immersion. Please don’t.
C'mon man, I've got no BEEF with you.
I do not correlate Orcs to African Americans.

For one, what became African Americans were by and large brought to America as slaves originally. The Orc horde may have had help getting their portal to open on Azeroth but they invaded like any other expansionist warlike society. Aside from some exceptions the Orcs are more like the Huns under Genghis Khan.

Goblins do not correlate to Jews in any ways, unless you buy into WW2 era propaganda. They do represent capitalists and capitalism at their most extreme.

Blood Elves do not correlate to gays or LGBT in any way. They do however correlate to first world high society "nobles" which is what they essentially were before they got smacked around by one faction or another several times.

Tauren do not correlate to Native Americans. While there is some inspiration in their design from Native Americans the belief system they use is very much generic and evidence of it can be found around the world.
3. Blood elves, BE's are homosexuals, the way they stand, and how they eat a lot of soy products so thats why they got no muscle tone and barely any facial hair because their testosterone levels are really low.

Dude you do realize there's such a thing as female BEs, right?

Blood Elves are obviously based on the elite, we're all gorgeous, vain, wealthy and have, uh, a small habit. Which we retain, but it's all right now, look at my eyes, it's like we switched from tobacco to broccoli, the Light is healthy, right?

*manic grin*
Lol @ the people thinking virtual racial stereotypes are racist
Alright, then here’s some Alliance stereotypes to contrast
Humans: white bread
Night Elves: Hippies
Dwarves: drunken Scotts
Gnomes: Nerds
Worgen: furries
Panaren: Chinese white bread

See how stupid this is?
07/19/2018 04:29 AMPosted by Singarti

Huh.
Male orcs look much more attractive standing up.

*stares*
07/19/2018 04:40 AMPosted by Iztheria
Alright, then here’s some Alliance stereotypes to contrast
Humans: white bread
Night Elves: Hippies
Dwarves: drunken Scotts
Gnomes: Nerds
Worgen: furries
Panaren: Chinese white bread

See how stupid this is?

What are draenei? Crash test dummies?
07/19/2018 04:32 AMPosted by Stormhâmmer
think i might delete this post this was probably a bad idea because i might trigger some snowflakes, my bad.

-15/10. Using the term snowflake in a trolling thread, automatic loss of all points, -5 points for lack of creativity and stupidity in trolling.

You are fired. Get out.
07/19/2018 04:42 AMPosted by Råín
07/19/2018 04:29 AMPosted by Singarti

Huh.
Male orcs look much more attractive standing up.

*stares*

They really are. Wait until we get Mag'har though *sigh*