Looking for LGBT Guild on Illidan Horde

Guild Recruitment
Hello!

I'm a returning WoW player after 10 years and I'm looking for a LGBT Guild on the server Illidan.

Are there any LGBT guilds openly recruiting? If so, how can I join?

Thanks in advance!
Hello!

Guild Name: <murlocs>
Server: Mal'ganis Horde

I'll keep it simple. We're a awesome guild with people who meet up monthly and raid weekly. Our raider experiences range from Top World Raiders (Previous US Top 50 players), to first time raiders (and faster learners).

We like to focus on community, over progression, but still maintain a "serious casual" relationship in game. We will be casually pushing mythic content in BFA.

https://murlocs.com
* 1-Click Apply button *

Raid Times:
- Tuesday: 8:15-11:15pm EST
- Wednesday 8:15-11:15pm EST
- With weekend alt runs

If you're interested, feel free to apply above, or add me on battle.net:
ev0#1934

Looking forward to chatting with you soon!
You are welcome to join Awaken, though it on Lothar and would necessitate a server change. It's a brand new guild with the goal to provide a small, friendly community to play WoW. One of the 4 founders is LGBT and there are a few others in the guild as well. We are not strictly a LGBT guild or anything actually, but anyone is welcome as long as they treat other members with respect and kindness, are active in the guild and don't engage in toxic behavior but instead by joining they've made the guild better for everyone. We currently have a 4 character core group that we run Mythic Dungeons and Mythic Keystones with and the 5th is whoever in our guild is free at moment or a random player. We have been overall pretty successful. If you joined we'd be willing to get you on the squad and help you start making an impact so we have a pretty solid team with a few people in the guild who can sub in so we always can put a party together. Right now we are formed with a Rogue, Mage, Demon Hunter (Tank) and a Death Knight. The lowest I lvl belongs to the Rogue at 933 and the highest is my Death Knight at 951, but they are always going up a little.

We are also trying to start preparing guild raids, but as of yet we don't have enough 110s that have the necessary I lvl or combat experience to make it work. Myself and some of the other more developed characters have been leading (carrying) our lower level members through Heroic and Mythic Dungeons, occasionally even a low level Keystone run, in order to help them quickly increase their I lvl. In addition we do lots of Transmog runs and we try to foster a very cooperative atmosphere where we try to help each improve. Whether that is learning how to run dungeons and raids, gearing up, learning a new class or even learning how to play WoW we try to work together as a guild to improve everyones game.
Our main healer/healing officer is gay. We love gays and he is a strong supporter in the LGBT community.

If you're LGBT and you can raid, we'd be interested in taking you. It would require a server transfer, but we're LGBT friendly and supportive!

phierce#1234