Looking for Raid Guild

Ghostlands and Kael'thas
Greetings,

I’m looking for a Horde Raid Guild, but first off an, introduction.

I started playing WoW in 2004 during the open Beta. At launch I chose Silver Hand as my resident server for me and my Rogue for all of Vanilla and most of BC. During Vanilla I was a hardcore raider in the Guild ‘Silence’, I helped achieve Realm first on all of BWL and ran AQ40 extensively on test. Since then haven’t been involved in pushing content but instead playing in a more casual capacity, but still raiding when I can and trying to be the best at whatever role I happen to be playing at the time.

What you should expect from me:
I’m not an elitist. I’m open minded. I’m always trying to improve and push the envelope. I’m respectful, also own my mistakes and always open to criticism. And I will never just login for the raid, as I am always active and try to play as much as possible.

What I want from you: a group that’s like minded, mature (I’m 34, but also a trickster), and dedicated.

My schedule is as follows: I work three 12 hour shifts, 7pm-7am EST, Sunday, Monday and Tuesday as well as 7pm-3am every other Wednesday.

I’m free to Raid anytime Thursday, Friday and Saturday as well as every other Wednesday. Best time of the day for me is in the evening I can be flexible.

My main is my warrior, I also enjoy playing my Rogue and Paladin as well. I’m also comfortable as a tank.

Please hit me up in game (calimaz00#1585)
Also, willing to go Alliance for the right guild.