If you could ask Ythisens anything...

General Discussion
Prev 1 4 5 6 22 Next
Darth Malgus
https://youtu.be/YdgmH9Vv2-I
Okay, I've got a serious one:

Do you really have to read every thread, or can you just skim through and focus on the interesting ones?
So, who are some of your favorite people to banter with here on the forums?
07/14/2018 01:48 PMPosted by Brahmina
Okay, I've got a serious one:

Do you really have to read every thread, or can you just skim through and focus on the interesting ones?

That's a good question. I'd like to know that as well.
07/14/2018 01:31 PMPosted by Dimpishly
Darth Malgus

I was just going to reply "May the force ever serve you" but your reply is better. Love Shae Vizsla in that clip too.

Man I wish SWTOR had lived up to those launch movies. It actually kind of did, 1-50 for the class stories (basically eight mini-KotORs there), but now it's just a dead shell of what it could have been. Truly sad.
I'd ask him about that little Ferocious/Demonic tabard thing
and why he picked Zao
Is there any hope at all that Bear Tartare's current 70% speed boost would work as it currently does in Legacy Loot Mode in BfA, or that a new version of it will be added in BfA with the current effect?

Please, it's so good for running legacy raids and dungeons D:
Whats your favorite Mount in the game? i'm guessing the little Zao is your favorite battlepet :P
Is water truly wet? Or is it only capable of making other things wet?

To be wet is to be covered in water or some other liquid, but water can't be covered in itself.
Do you like movies about gladiators?
07/13/2018 11:04 AMPosted by Woodspath
...what would you want to know

How does one pronounce 'Ythisens?'
Ketchup or BBQ sauce on yak steaks?
Why are all the fun mount shares being broken? Is it just due to sellers?
07/13/2018 09:25 PMPosted by Maoxx
How does grilled yak taste?

excuse me?

07/13/2018 09:27 PMPosted by Snowslight
I'd ask Ythisens if he/she would be so kind as to do the MT for me on my druid. lol

I did them on my Paladin and that was enough Mage Tower for me. I will be sad I didn't get glowey cat and Were-bear though.

07/14/2018 10:12 AMPosted by Felplagued
Oh also what is your favorite fan concept for fan theories of allied races?
Sethrak, vulpera, highelf, Tuskaar, etc?

Someone made a pretty great Seagull one. I'ma pick that.

07/14/2018 01:31 PMPosted by Dimpishly

Oh man if you're a Star Wars fan their trailers are just pure fan service from an overall theme level. Don't we all just want full cinematic lightsaber fights with environmental destruction, and some that are just pure betrayal and rage. 10/10 would watch again along with the "Sacrifice" trailer.

07/14/2018 01:48 PMPosted by Brahmina

I would love to be able to read every thread but it is physically impossible to do so. There's nothing requiring us to do it either, we just try to. I've gotten really good at skimming surprisingly over the last year and a half. I wonder how that happened?

07/14/2018 06:29 PMPosted by Ikarirei
Man I wish SWTOR had lived up to those launch movies. It actually kind of did, 1-50 for the class stories (basically eight mini-KotORs there),

That game truly had an amazing single player experience. Highly recommend it because the leveling experience is 100% a Bioware game. The Inquisitor and Warrior stories were really good. I ended up not playing it much outside of that though.

07/14/2018 06:42 PMPosted by Kaylee
and why he picked Zao

He's the cutest celestial pet.

07/14/2018 07:42 PMPosted by Horizon
Whats your favorite Mount in the game? i'm guessing the little Zao is your favorite battlepet :P

Favorite mount at the moment is Thunder Onyx Cloud Serpent. Battle pet is definitely Zao, but I actually don't own Zao. I've gotta step up my battle pet game because I feel like I should own him.

07/14/2018 07:43 PMPosted by Averax
Is water truly wet? Or is it only capable of making other things wet?

To be wet is to be covered in water or some other liquid, but water can't be covered in itself.

This video sums up my stance on this topic.

07/14/2018 07:44 PMPosted by Kentaurus
Do you like movies about gladiators?

Spartacus is one of the best TV series.

07/15/2018 01:11 AMPosted by Mistwynd
Ketchup or BBQ sauce on yak steaks?

I am of the stance that if the meat needs sauce then that's bad meat.
Who's your favorite lore character? Which boss (dungeon, raid, Mage Tower, Mike Morhaime, etc) is your favorite?
Sweet Tea!
07/16/2018 10:55 AMPosted by Ythisens
I am of the stance that if the meat needs sauce then that's bad meat.
You're originally from the South, aren't you? Because as a Southerner, this sounds like something we'd say. Even though I love BBQ sauce.
That game truly had an amazing single player experience. Highly recommend it because the leveling experience is 100% a Bioware game. The Inquisitor and Warrior stories were really good. I ended up not playing it much outside of that though.
I didn't play very far, but I agree with you. I played a Light Side Sith Warrior for a bit and it was really cool to see how weird everyone thought you were because you weren't going to kill them for messing up.
Turkey Club or Chicken Cesar with choice of Soup or Salad as a side.
What are your favorite allied race concepts from the Megathreads here on the forums?

That’s... San’layn, Vulpera, Sethrak, Arakkoa, Ogres... I think that I got them all.
I'm looking for a good yak that will come eat all the non-diet food I keep buying. I need to loose weight. But I keep getting junk food coupons with super good deals. Will you help me Ythisens, save me from myself!
Any plans on putting a vendor price on the Seal of Authority bonus AP token?
I would love to be able to read every thread but it is physically impossible to do so. There's nothing requiring us to do it either, we just try to. I've gotten really good at skimming surprisingly over the last year and a half. I wonder how that happened?
It's a disease. People ask me how I can read and type so quickly. My WPM is like 137, and I read quicker than you can blink.

General Discussion. Wish I was joking.