Back after a long break

Guild Recruitment
Howdy guys,

I'm recently back after not playing since cataclysm, looking for a new home. After being back roughly a week im rrally enjoying the game and all the new things it has to offer. My main is a resto druid but i will level all healing classes if not just all classes in my free time. I enjoy pvp, raiding and farming(idk why but i do).

As for guilds im looking for as little drama as possible with a mature friendly approach on decision making. Ive never been apart of a "hardcore" guild in WoW but i relish the opportunity to push content.

Please feel free to leave a comment or message me thanks for your time :)
[US][H][Thunderhorn] 11/11H <Optimal Baddies>
Are you bored with not dying all the time? Then join Optimal Baddies and find yourself so engrossed in guild chat that you'll be running off cliffs and pulling 20 mobs at once in no time! Recommended by 4 out of 5 Spirit Healers.

Jokes aside we are a semi hardcore raiding guild looking to be top guild on server in BFA on Thunderhorn that is lead by a 6/11M Mythic raider.

Raid times are as follows.

Tuesday - 8PM-10:30PM Server

Wednesday - 8PM-10:30PM Server

We ask that you maintain a 90% attendance if at all possible, We understand that real life happens but we are looking to progress very quickly also.
Loot!

For loot we use RCLootcouncil and take into account tenure,performance and attendance.

Recruitment!

We are currently recruiting all classes and roles, currently there is no Item Level requirement if you are willing to learn and grow, we will support you.

Please message myself (Goldfish#1198) or hop in discord https://discord.gg/jN5aC6X if interested.
Hey there, we are in need for one last healer for our healing core for BFA. I know you said you don't have hardcore experience but that doesn't bother us as long as you're willing to learn and are reliable.

Here's a TL;DR

We are a guild on Horde side on Illidan. We raid T/W/Th 9:00 - 12:00 (est) Looking to fill our roster for BFA!

**Recruitment Needs:**

Obviously, since this is the end of an expansion / start of a brand new one, we are open to any and all players. Tank spots are very limited but we are open to good tanks with excellent communication.

**Contact Us:**

* BNET: Fragile#11955 DISCORD: Fragile#9328

Here is a little more detailed description if you would like it:

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20765686508#1
Good Evening Betulu,

I read your post and we are interested. We offer several established raid teams. All of our raid teams have their own experienced team leaders. We have the logs to prove that we have been together a long time.

Outside of raiding, we PvP, do Mythic+ key runs, host seed raids, and offer a variety of weekly events open to all our members. We strive to create a friendly and non-toxic environment.

We are not just a collective number of Btags and Discord names that meet up for raids. We are friends that game together--whether it is in World of Warcraft or another game.

If this sounds like the kind of community that you are interested in, then please explore the links below.

<Currently Online> Explore. Engage. Elevate.
Realms: Illidan - Horde and Sargeras - Alliance
Forum Post: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20765167750
Email: info@currentlyonline.gg

You are also welcome to join our discord and have a look around. Most of our weekly events are listed in the #events channel. We look forward to hearing from you!

Partnered Discord: https://discord.gg/CurrentlyOnline
Look for Saph*
Think of how refreshing a fresh start on Mal'Ganis would be!

<Enigma> is 11/11 M Antorus and is recruiting for now & BfA

Raid Schedule
Tuesday: 8:00PM PST - 11:30PM PST
Wednesday: 8:00PM PST - 11:30PM PST
Thursday: 8:00PM PST - 11:30PM PST

We have the easiest app you'll ever find. For more info and to apply, go to www.guildenigma.com

Outside of raid we offer the following:
- Friday @ 6:00pm PST Heroic Antorus clear
- Saturday @ 5:00pm PST All Monk Normal Antorus clear
- Alternating Sunday/Monday Guild RBGs @ 7:00pm PST
- M+ Key sales
- Weekly Mythic Gul'dan runs for the mount
- We strive to get all 110s in guild a +15 for the week, even your crummy alts
- TONS of pugs, we're getting a reputation for taking over every pug Antorus run we join
- There are always people online willing to jump into a pug, run keys, do arenas, go on an achievement run, answer silly questions

Any questions? Need more info? Want to join? Feel free to message me on Discord at kat#3105
Hello Betulu,

[H] [Hyjal] (Mile Hyjal Club) is recruiting for BFA and end of legion raiding! We are a fun loving guild looking to progress through end game content and are currently in need of 1 tank, 1 healer, and multiple DPS. Our raid times are T/TH 7pm to 10pm pacific time with Monday being an optional/alt run day. We also like to do Mythic+ A LOT and you can reach me directly at Shmeagol#11794.

For more info please see our main post below:

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20765157237

Thank you for your time and I wish you the best of luck on your search for a new guild!
About Us
<Dishonored> 11/11M is a Horde semi-hardcore Cutting Edge raiding guild on the Winterhoof/Kilrogg connected server (PST). We are looking to add exceptional players to our family with the goal of more Cutting Edge Achievements in Battle for Azeroth. We have been around since Mists of Pandaria and have pushed to become a competitive mythic guild with our final progression in Antorus being11/11M.

We will be maintaining two raid groups which we look to continue into BFA with the potential of a 3rd if sufficient guild activity and player numbers are met.

The guild is made up of close, friendly players that look to push content and enjoy the game. We understand that this is a game and do our best to keep progression fun while staying focused. During off-nights, we strive to maintain a sense of community by including our members in activities both in and out of WoW. We play other games (such as Fortnite, League, Rocket League, etc.), have movie nights, do alt runs in Normal and Heroic content, run old content for achievements, and more.

Schedule
Team 1 (Semi-hardcore/Hardcore)
Raid Days are Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday
7:30PM – 10:30PM PST (9:30pm-12:30am CST/10:30pm-1:30am EST)

Team 2 (Normal/Heroic)
Raid day is Sunday
7:30PM – 10:30PM PST (9:30pm-12:30am CST/10:30pm-1:30am EST)

Team 3
Raid day(s) and times TBD if possible

Recruitment
We are currently recruiting:

ALL PLAYERS AND ALL ROLES!

Our Expectations
- We expect our raiders to be on-time for raid. If unable to attend, a 24 hour notice is requested/preferred
- As raiders, it is mandatory to be fully gemmed and enchanted prior to raid.
-Raiders are expected to understand their class and main spec as well as a basic understanding of off-specs.
- We want members to ask if there are questions
- We ask that members to express any concerns to leadership.
- Toxic players are NOT welcome. We seek a positive, drama free environment and do not tolerate individuals that cause problems.
- Raiders are required to have the add-ons:
* Bigwigs or DBM
* RC Loot Council
* Weak Auras 2

What you can expect from Dishonored
- Food, flasks, pots, VRs and repairs for our raiders
- There will be guild activity on off-nights in game and in Discord
- We help with Mythic + runs for our members
- Alt raids for Normal and Heroic are organized for casual members and raider alts

Loot
We are using currently using RC Loot Council for all loot drops. Gear is distributed for the benefit of the not only the player, but for the raid team. The more information that is provided for a piece of gear a player wants the higher chance of receiving needed upgrades!

If interested please message:
Dishonored#11140 (GM)
Jeremiah#1459 (Recruitment)
Hey Betulu, we are <Blue Raid Shoes> [US-Hyjal]-[H] a raiding guild looking to build our core raiding group to push progression throughout Battle for Azeroth. We ended Legion at 5/11 Mythic Antorus and bringing our core progression raid group into BfA looking to start off strong!

We are a close-knit group of long time players who have raided at various levels of competition over the years of playing and are very active both inside WoW and in other games. Our core group of raiders comes from mythic progression backgrounds with our raid lead a former world first raider in WotLK. We pride ourselves on having a great in-game community as well as great community outside of WoW. On off days, we are usually running up M+ keys, doing PvP events/battlegrounds or playing other games like League, Overwatch, PUBG or Fortnite while hanging out in discord.

Raid Times: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday; 8-11 eastern.

We are currently open to any perspective raiders or members looking to join us as we move into Battle for Azeroth. In particular, we are looking to a mage, healers, as possible tank/off tank to join our progression team. Preferences will be given to any DPS who are able to flex into a healing role when required.

If you are interested, please don’t hesitate to give any one of us a shout!

Contacts:
  • Carrn; bnet Carrn#1452 , discord Carrn#9487
  • Pew; bnet IAmPewt#1338, discord Pew#6435
  • Muhlbs; bnet Fretz#1296, discord Muhlbs#8301
<Organized Crime> Turalyon
Faction: HORDE
Raid Times/Days: Tues / Weds 7:30-10:30pm EST
Cleared: 11/11H (2/11M) Antorus
Recruitment Contacts: Akadian#1513 (Jex) and Dominitus#1741 (GM) Can always message me in Discord - Jexia #0616 or Jexiawow@gmail
Needs: 1-2 heals (druid preferred ) and a few RDPS ( No more locks sorry))
We took a small break before BfA, we are now getting ready for August!
[H] <Song of the Blade> is an AOTC raiding guild located on the Illidan Server. We are currently opening up all roles for recruitment for BFA. We formed during Legion and went AOTC for the last two tiers of raiding before taking it casually until the end of the expansion. We're seeking more like minded players who wish to raid and have a group of fun, outgoing players to hang out with.

We are active in Raids, PVP, 15+ Mythic Keys and much more.

Recruiting:
ALL ROLES (iLvl doesn't matter as it's all resetting)

Raid Days/Times
Monday : 8PM CST - 10PM CST
Wednesday: 8PM CST - 10PM CST

Contacts:
BNet: Twosporks#1396 Discord: Batkon#0533 - GM
BNet: Saiyaku#1609 Discord: Shalendra#2354 - Officer
Hi Betulu,

I'm from Nightmare Unending on Bleeding Hollow. We raid Tues and Wed from 9pm-12 EST. Right now we have a solid raid team for heroic, and are looking to add a few more people so we can push Mythic and hopefully get cutting edge again. If these times work for you and you want any more info send me a message on Bnet ChewableFoil#1688
Renegades is a Horde raiding guild on Trollbane. We raid on Saturday and Sunday evenings from 6:30 – 10:00 p.m. EST. We are currently recruiting to return our roster to a capacity appropriate for Mythic raiding.

The guild was formed in May 2010 with a focus on community, and we pride ourselves on balancing a friendly environment with pushing Mythic progression. If you're looking for a guild where raiders push progression at the expense of the people that they're raiding with, we are not the right guild for you. But if you're looking for a place to kill Mythic bosses with a quality team of players, I would welcome the opportunity to talk to you and tell you more about our guild.

If you have any questions or would like to discuss our guild and raiding environment further, please add my BattleTag, Zaranna#1449.

Thank you for your consideration.
<Legacy> is an online community started by some friends in 2005 on the Malfurion server originally. We have played multiple games throughout the past few years and the founders all have experience in high-end World of Warcraft raiding and are active gamers in various genres. We are currently playing on the Tichondrius server for World of Warcraft and want to add a few new faces to our group as we level and gear up to raid in the new expansion, Battle For Azeroth.

Because of our long-standing community, you will find that it is an atmosphere where everyone knows each other and learns to play together as a well-oiled machine.

Most of the below points are harsh but we want to get players who are loyal and we enjoy playing the game with. This is also important because we raid for such few hours that we have to perform. We feel as if applications are an outdated form of recruitment so we perform interviews via Discord. If the interview goes well, we will perform a trial run.

We are offering paid transfers to exception players. We normally determine this from a trial run with you or if you have logs for us to look at .

We are the guild for you if:
  • You want to progress at a high level, with far fewer hours than most guilds.
  • You're looking for an active guild that solves problems proactively.
  • You want to enjoy the people you raid with.
  • You don't enjoy raging raid leaders and toxic environments.
  • You put in time outside of raid learning fights and watching videos.
  • You want to be surrounded by players who put in high effort.
  • You are internally motivated to actively improve your play.
  • You're tired of apathetic raiders.
  • You are fully present and focused when it comes raid time.
  • You're the kind of player that can pick up any class and play it at a high level.
  • These are things we value in a player:
  • A player looking for a place to raid long-term.
  • Ability to follow directions
  • Excellent execution such as good positioning, targeting, communication and understanding boss fights to reduce incoming damage taken.
  • Flexibility
  • World Transfers : We expect you to transfer as soon as we decide to recruit you especially if you intend on raiding at the Mythic difficulty.

Computer : Your computer must be able to handle the stress of the game. If you share a connection with nine other people or run a machine that locks up in major cities, please don't waste our time or your time. Discord will be required. This includes having a working microphone that doesn't sound like it's mounted somewhere in your nasal cavity or the middle of a hurricane.
    Desired Classes : We are accepting all classes as our roster is competitive and as we head into Battle for Azeroth.

Schedule : We are looking for people who can commit to near 100% attendance. If you can't realistically commit to all of our typical raid times, then we can't realistically consider your interest in our guild.
    We will more than likely raid Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday during Mythic progression, and scale it back to a Tuesday/Thursday schedule once progression is over. :
    8PM - 11PM Central Time Zone
    9PM - 12AM Eastern Time Zone
    6PM - 9PM Pacific Time Zone

If you are interested contact Caboose via Battlenet at Caboose#12339 if you have any questions. Thank you.
    Heya!

I'm Warlordqueek of <The Praxeum> We are an EST guild. Friendly, casual and relaxed. We know IRL comes first if things are to happen.

We do raid 2 nights a week. Wed/Thur 8pm-11:30pm EST and always aim for AoTC each raid tier. We don't progress into mythic. Though we are considering it for BFA.

Again casual. So lots of laid back people. Friendly/adult community. Achievement hunters, pet hunters, mount hunters, some pvpers, mythic + and etc...

We are on the server Earthen Ring which is an RP-PvE server and Horde Faction. Use discord for our chat.

If this sounds like it might be of interest or you have any questions let me know. :slight_smile:

Thank you for your time,

~Wärlordqueek

Btag = Warlordqueek#1907
    I’m going to keep this short and sweet. We’re <Crisis> a guild on Rexxar/Misha. We are welcoming all new/old/returning players. We are in need of dps and a tank to finish out our roster (also welcoming casual players too!). We raid from 8pm CST - 11pm on Friday/Saturday. We’re a friendly guild looking to push content as far as we can without making it not fun, but want to try and get tier end bosses down on mythic. If you have any questions, message me on Btag(legsonfire#11667) or on Discord(legsonfire#0001)

Have a good day!
    <Solitude>
    US-Thrall: Horde
    Mythic Raid Times: Tuesday/Thursday 9PM -12AM EST
    Heroic Off Night: Wednesday 9PM -12AM EST
    We are currently recruiting! Come join us for the remainder of Legion, or join is for BFA!

About us:
    We are a guild made up of close friends who are looking to clear end game content and kill mythic bosses in our spare time. We understand that everyone has lives, jobs, and other hobbies/interests outside of Azeroth, so the number one thing we require from you is reliability. We do not tolerate people who leave half way through the raid or not showing up without notice. We are currently building a strong our core mythic team and recruiting members that are looking for home for the remainder of the expansion. With that being said, we are a fun group of people who laugh, joke, meme, and ultimately.. we win.

Goal as a Guild:
    To get Cutting Edge for the current raid expansion.

Current Progression:
    11/11N, 11/11H , 9/11M

Current Recruitment Needs:

Tank:
    FULL

Healers:
    Open!

Melee DPS:
    HIGH! All melee classes will be considered.

Ranged DPS:
    HIGH! All ranged classes will be considered.

We are always in recruitment for exceptional players regardless of our current recruitment needs. Do not hesitate to drop us a line at any time!

In addition to our raiding needs, feel free to apply as a social member for a more casual environment! Join us for Mythic+ dungeons and PvP.

How to apply:

Use our form to fill out an application for a quick reply!
    https://tinyurl.com/yd3nzkca

BNet:
    kaerbaer#1475
    Petipas#1414
    ADW#1785