[H] <Mass Sudoku> Wed/Fri Recruiting for BFA

Hyjal
Mass Sudoku is looking to bolster our raiding community!

Uldir:
Heroic - 8/8
Mythic - 1/8

We're a pretty relaxed group of gamers, who really enjoy playing games with each other, whether it be Warcraft or others. Overwatch, Warframe, and modded Minecraft to name a few. We also do a bit of PvP and of course, farm M+s together.

Tanks: Open
Healers: Open
DPS: Open

We raid Wed/Fri 8:00pm-11:00pm Pacific Standard Time

Here's what we will expect of you;

• Knowledge of your class and spec, including what gear is good for you
  • A demonstrated effort to prepare for content beforehand, watching videos, etc.
  • Patience

Come join us in smashing some bosses into dust and picking up shiny things from their entrails! If this interests you; feel free to message any of the following people when online!

• DankdPudding#1764
  • A good friend of mine and I are looking for a new guild home.

We're experienced raiders back from Vanilla with multiple classes we can main depending on the guild needs.

I am looking to do RDPS, he'd prefer to heal (Pally or Shaman) but can ranged or Melee DPS as well.

Bigdumbface#11980 if we may be a good fit for ya, hit me up :)
    Still looking. :)
    Hello GM here
    Come join us! :)
    I like turtles.
    Seeking new peoples for killing the things.
    Wtb more people to stomp the daughter of the sea with.
    They aight.
    Ohallo!
    Seeking more wubbos
    Seeking more people to face MOTHER with.
    Looking to transfer over to Hyjal to get into my own times zone.

Main was a resto shaman most of legion HPally before that. Looking to reroll ranged dps mage or lock.

If you all are still looking for some more dps hit me up on Clay#1866.
    I am a hunter pretty familiar with my class. I am on hyjal and i can watch videos and get familiar with the bosses pretty quickly. I played legion alot but i am going to be playing alot more of bfa i am very active and hoping to have a great time. I main mm but since the bfa changes to it i was thinking changing to survival since the numbers pretty good for it.
    08/06/2018 08:18 PMPosted by Dreshogar
    I am a hunter pretty familiar with my class. I am on hyjal and i can watch videos and get familiar with the bosses pretty quickly. I played legion alot but i am going to be playing alot more of bfa i am very active and hoping to have a great time. I main mm but since the bfa changes to it i was thinking changing to survival since the numbers pretty good for it.
    Hi there Dreshogar! I'd be more than happy to talk to you about this, I'll keep an eye out for you in game, feel free to add me to RealID #Sansu1145
    Affinity for Electro Swing music is now a requirement
    Boop
    The time is here!
    Zandalar foreva!
    Let's burn Boralus! :)